• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Ever thought that maybe whatever's fightin' against us is usin' us for some bullshit convoluted reason? All we're doin' is gettin' stronger and stronger, and I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy to take that power once we're as strong as possible. Or who knows, maybe somethin' will happen and we'll be at each others throats." Puddle sighed, crossing its arms. "Soda himself already made it hard for everyone to trust each other, an' he's bein' controlled by someone else."

The Scraggy sat down on the table, its simmer fading away as it looked down at itself. Safe to say it was frustrated about something. "I dunno how you think of me, but you're basically family to me. I ain't lookin' to losin' you. I know you'll be fine, but... I can't not be worried about you anyway."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"You are inevitably going to lose us regardless the outcome here," Bahamut said. "Either we fail and perish or we succeed and return to our own worlds, losing the memories of what happened here. And you certainly cannot follow any of us back to our homes. I can't speak for the others, but I would kill you on sight in my real body."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"...Yeah, I know," Puddle grimaced, simmering again. "I'm fine with losin' y'all when it's the time for y'all to leave. I've... already come to terms with y'all forgettin' me, and I ain't surprised you'd try to kill me if we met after you left. But I ain't gonna act like I don't care about you, or anyone else. As long as I can help y'all make it to the end of this lil adventure, safe and sound, I'll be happy."

A sigh, and Puddle looked up to Bahamut, sympathetic. "I know what I might grow up to be, and I know what somethin' like me did to you... and I'm sorry. Really... really sorry, Bahamut."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut pet the shade with his tail. "You have nothing to apologize for."

Silence ensued, then, "Vix must've known good souls if her memories were able to produce you."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Puddle clammed up, not expecting anything that just happened. It wasn't prepared at all. Not at all. This couldn't have been Bahamut, the stoic, grumpy dragon crystal thing, that was probably the only logical explanation.

"Th-Thanks..." Puddle blipped, holding its head, then cleared its throat and put on a grin to cover that. "I mean, uh, thanks. For helpin' me with this."

"For what it's worth, you're a good soul too, you know? I'm glad I had a chance to meet you, and stuff."
It was unaware of its tail, usually lifeless behind him, wagging in delight.

...Were reptiles supposed to wag their tails like that?

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Debatable. Bahamut kept that one to himself. "Mmm. Well, I suppose you can point Karat in my direction whenever. I'm sure he can sense my aura or... whatever it is he does." His head tendrils bristled. "I wouldn't say I have the best track record with mewtwo, so I won't be going out of my way to find him."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Puddle hopped to its feet, smiling brightly. "I'll be sure to tell 'im, yeah. He'll be happy to know that Deoxys won't be asleep for long. Hopefully."

"Thanks, again, for helpin' me out. I was kinda... plannin' on bein' at this for a while longer. Didn't expect to find a solution so fast,"
Puddle chuckled, then hummed, thoughtful. "I might stick around here still, readin' ain't all that bad, turns out. You can... stay if you wanna, but I ain't gonna stop you if ya got somewhere to be."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut waved an upper wing. A new wormhole crackled into existence. "I have to prepare for the battle that lies ahead. If I can't shield Diyem, then our team's journey reaches an abrupt end."

He floated into the portal, which snapped shut behind him.

<><><>​

R16 - Water and Fire[Owen & Shiron]

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
For someone who liked reading a lot, he never came to the library before. Granted, now that he was inside... the place seemed lovely.

"Neat spot, but I still have no clue what to read..."

He made a mental note to shush himself, not wanting to talk loudly inside a library.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
While he was quiet, nothing could really mute the rumbles of footsteps that came with everything Owen did while moving. He tried to keep his footing light and even further tried to mute anything he did. The Blacklight Charizard rounded the corner, however, and spotted Shiron. "Oh," he said, "hey, Shiron, er--" He glanced around. Probably better to find a study room that he could fit into so they could talk. "How're you doing?" It seemed Owen had a book already.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
While distracted by all the books, Shiron didn't hear the footsteps. Not at first.

"Hm?" Shiron paid attention again, now noticing the Charizard and giving him a friendly wave. "Oh, hi Owen! I'm pretty good myself, kinda wanted to read something... what about you?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oh, neat!" Shiron took a quick look at the book and smiled. "Same here, hopefully I get to remember my friends... everyone here is so nice!"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen nodded. "One way or the other, you might eventually," he said. "Just depends on when... Something about the Hero's Aura fading, or something. Maybe once something is accomplished in the world you came from." He headed into a study room and gestured for Shiron to follow. "Crazy to think that it's almost over..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron nodded, following him into the room. "It's been a ride. And I haven't even been here from the start! I... honestly, I'm probably gonna miss this place. And being a hero, too."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Fair point," Shiron shrugged. "I guess I'm just enjoying the freedom I never really had... if that makes sense."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron nodded. "The power, yes, but compared to my home, I'm allowed to do... way more stuff here. Hell, I didn't even have friends back there! Or a loving family."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom