• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Central Crossroads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh! Uh, h-hey Silver," Vix hiccuped. She nearly forgot he wasn't Giovanni. God, what a nightmare that would've been... or the opposite. This is Vix we're talking about, that could go either way for her.

"We're... sort of sure this will work. It's not like we couldn't, but we'd need a lot of power or speed to pull it off," Vix hummed, then blinked as an idea popped into her head. "Like... for instance... someone with godly power?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Silver rubbed his forehead with two fingers.

"Unless you want to break your body apart and have no way to get back, you'd be spending weeks in space just to get to the moon. And chances are, whatever's up there has a way to blast you guys back. Did you ever... think about that?" He glared at Vix. "Or think in general?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Whatever effect Silver expected his glare would have on Vix, was probably the opposite of what happened. Instead of shying away and admitting she was an idiot, Vix simply stared back with her own soulless, yellow eyes. And she smiled.

"To be fair, my body can handle a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Or at least it doesn't take any lasting damage since it's... wax." To prove her point, she split herself perfectly in two. The inside of Vix's glass head was... surprisingly empty. And any parts of her that were supposed to be solid bled a blackish-purple fluid. She didn't look hurt at all, either.

"Also, no I hadn't thought about who or whatever would've been on the moon being able to blast us back, but even that would give us some idea of what we're gonna be up against, right? If it hits me with any kind of corruption or energy, I can hopefully trap some of it in a wax sphere, and bring it back for us to study!" she chirped. "And you don't gotta be mean about what I do and don't think... and I'm sorry about the, uh, updog thing."

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Petram quirked an eyebrow at Silver. “Well, then! Do you have some other suggestion, then?” The Ninetales sat on his haunches and munched on a cupcake. “Hopefully nothing that involves years of training as astronauts. We don’t have all that time, y’know?”

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Raven huffed.

"None of us have actual bodies. We'll be just fine. After all... We survived a fall through the atmosphere once. I'm sure we can do it again."

The Shade glanced at the ghost Pokémon. "Er- except for Vix. But I'm sure she will be fine as well, she is very strong!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Ah, thank you so much!" Vix cheered, her flame flaring happily. She opened her arms to hug Silver, but damn near instantly stopped herself. What the hell Vix?! Self control! Gotta keep that self control!

Vix cleared her throat and smiled as sweetly as her glass face could. "We really owe you one, Silver."

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Raven waited to thank him for anything until after he had found someone who would help them get to space, but did gaze at him expectantly. She was willing to give him a chance to find them a different way there before going back to the first plan.

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
"Thanks, Silver!" Rocky said cheerfully. "I know Deoxys tried to go to the moon earlier, but decided it was too scary--maybe they'd be okay taking us part of the way, though!"

The familiar wondered idly where Silver's pokémon were. Maybe Mudkip had already managed to take them out somewhere even though they only just got out of prison; that sounded like something he would do.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Petram grinned with confidence. “I mean, a quick recon wouldn’t be a bad idea, if only to see what we should be expecting in case the entire team has to travel to the moon,” pointed out the Ninetales. “Like, we could spot some traps and similar stuff.”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Are you guys sure you want to do this? You especially, Vix..."

"I..." Vix paused, wondering why Silver had to ask her specifically. Then she remembered, she's the only one of the group going up who could die. Again. She gave a confident grin and a nod. "Yeah, I'll be fine. You don't gotta worry about me. We'll be back safe and sound before you know it!"

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
"We'll be fine. Besides...", Raven started, then paused and glanced towards Vix. "The more we know, the better prepared we'll be for when Team Spectrum will inevitably have to fight whatever might be up there. ...Thank you for arranging this for us, Silver."

She hoped there was no bad news when they got closer. The Shade quietly waited for Deoxys to appear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom