• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
DW was confusing me in a way that made me question, nope. Feel really good with my vote, more than before

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Maybe both buddy systems that've claimed shared BP should out the second buddy? Idk if this is the best play, but I think it'd be a fair way to try and define our pool for today.
??????? Noooooooooooooooo shot

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Steven frowned. "With so much OSBP protection floating around, at this point I'm even more willing to abstain on a vote. Why chance lynching a player who the mafia would have to expend two shots on in order to eliminate them? That, and with so much protection the chances of striking a OSBP player increase for both killing parties. If buddy identities are kept secret, then that obfuscates things even further for the killers. I for one will not do their dirty work for them without any more solid of a lead."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
If odds are good that there's a scum in a BP buddy system, and we out the BP buddy systems, then we have four people to target with one probable scum.
Rui shook her head in frustration. “But then that tells the bad guys who has protection and who doesn’t! It’s not worth the risk! We have tons of other ways to find who the bad guys are, like with the Telegram person and other messages!”

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
mm. yeah, ok, i kind of forgot the other main thing dw has been doing is trying to get people to reveal their buddies and roles. hrrrm.
Not really? I haven't asked anyone who their buddy is till now? And the only roles I've asked people to out are the aliens.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen was currently trying his best to tune out the discussion, and was focusing on writing a letter addressed to "Sans' brother".

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
"by the way... since we extended the day, you all still need to write letters to my brother, as we agreed," said sans, winking. "he would really like that."
Steven regarded their strange skeleton host with a grateful smile. "Ah yes, thank you for reminding me. When we turn in for the evening, I will be sure to write him a letter. I don't have any stationary in my room, though. Can I count on you to provide that for us?"

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
@DawningWinds I kinda hesitate to ask because I feel I know the answer, but since you’ve invited uA, who else might you consider

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Aliens are Bulletproof by principle, I think it's a weird thing to ask as Town. How would Town benefit from that information as opposed to anti-town who would get a narrower pool of players to shoot at?]]
[[Precisely!!]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Steven regarded their strange skeleton host with a grateful smile. "Ah yes, thank you for reminding me. When we turn in for the evening, I will be sure to write him a letter. I don't have any stationary in my room, though. Can I count on you to provide that for us?"
"for sure, for sure," sans replied. "and y'know, i really appreciate it. my brother loves making new friends, especially humans."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
"by the way... since we extended the day, you all still need to write letters to my brother, as we agreed," said sans, winking. "he would really like that."
Rui grinned. “Of course! I’m always happy to have another pen pal!”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
As Gen continued writing his letter, he heard Sans' words, and added, "I'm an Oshawott, but I used to be human. Please don't tell anyone." to his letter.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
BOAT COUNT:

Abstain: 5 (Flyg0n, Panoramic_Vacuum, IFBench, HelloYellow17, kyeugh)
DawningWinds: 2 (Equitial, Inkedust)

Top Bottom