• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"sorry to anyone who wasted time decoding things by hand," said sans, shrugging and winking. "i can't offer time refunds, but i can offer complimentary chocolates."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Rui grinned. “I mean, I’ll never say no to chocolate!” She then turned to Steven with an even wider grin. “Would you look at that! You’ve been proven innocent! This messenger is going to be hugely helpful for us!”

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Rui grinned. “I mean, I’ll never say no to chocolate!” She then turned to Steven with an even wider grin. “Would you look at that! You’ve been proven innocent! This messenger is going to be hugely helpful for us!”
Steven nodded. "It seems that I have."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[...this could be some bluwii-adjacent bullshit but for now I'm gonna read this as hard town confirmation. Especially since Pano was so reluctant to share and i would eat my own toenails if she claimed to have come up with this herself]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[...this could be some bluwii-adjacent bullshit but for now I'm gonna read this as hard town confirmation. Especially since Pano was so reluctant to share and i would eat my own toenails if she claimed to have come up with this herself]]
[[your toenails are safe, I literally did not know morse code until trying to translate this by hand with your image key lmao]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Gen's eyes widened as he saw the gift shop section. Sending letters to family...could he finally contact his family again?

He waddled over to Sans, and asked, "U-uh, can th-these letters be s-sent to family even i-if they're really far a-away?"
In a concurrent timeline, sans speaks to a smol bean.

"but of course," said sans, winking at Gen. "we can mail to any point in time and space, no matter the dimension. pretty convenient, huh?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry trotted over to the Tailless he dubbed Stone. It was time. This Tailless was a good one.

Bless Stone (Steven)

@Panoramic_Vacuum

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Rui grinned. “I mean, I’ll never say no to chocolate!”
"here you go. enjoy," said sans, handing her a box of chocolates.

If you open the box, you will see that the chocolates are indeed complimentary. They all say very nice things about you.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
1632961420165.png

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"sorry to anyone who wasted time decoding things by hand," said sans, shrugging and winking. "i can't offer time refunds, but i can offer complimentary chocolates."
Guzma perked at the sound of chocolate. He wiped his bloody nose again as he exchanged looks with his Pokémon.

“Well I’ll never fuckin’ say no to chocolate!” he beamed. “But uh…” he stared down at his bloody hands and shirt. “Anybody got a rag ‘er something. This shit, uh…hurts a lil’.”

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Guzma perked at the sound of chocolate. He wiped his bloody nose again as he exchanged looks with his Pokémon.

“Well I’ll never fuckin’ say no to chocolate!” he beamed. “But uh…” he stared down at his bloody hands and shirt. “Anybody got a rag ‘er something. This shit, uh…hurts a lil’.”
"certainly, sir," said sans, handing Guzma a box of complimentary chocolates and a medical kit. The medical kit even includes a cute bento box, and band-aids with cartoon characters on them. Oh shit, is that Hello Skitty???

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
HELLO. BY RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE YOU HAVE PROVED THAT YOU ARE TOWN. I CAN ONLY COMMUNICATE USING THESE WORDS. POST THIS MESSAGE PUBLICLY. ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU LIKE AND I WILL REPLY WITH MY NEXT NIGHT ACTION. FOR MY OWN SAFETY I CANNOT REVEAL MY IDENTITY OTHERWISE THE MAFIA WILL SURELY KILL ME. BUT BY SENDING MESSAGES EACH NIGHT I CAN HELP IDENTIFY TOWN PLAYERS. I CAN USE FORMATTING TO IMPROVE COMMUNICATION SO FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST COLOUR CODING OR WHATEVER IN THE THREAD. ALL FUTURE RECIPIENTS SHOULD TRANSLATE THEIR MESSAGES AND READ THEM THOROUGHLY BEFORE POSTING THEM. GOOD LUCK. LOVE THE TELEMARKETER.
Steven stared at the letter, the translation abundantly clear on the page now that the code had been deciphered. His coffee sat long forgotten on the ground at his feet.

"So it seems this mysterious sender is able to assist the Town in confirming the innocents one night at a time. Through this process we can narrow our pool of potential suspects each night until only the mafia members remain. This is a slow process, though, and with the potential for two attacks each night, the Town won't be able to use this as our only method of finding suspicious persons. We have a huge boon with our mysterious code-writer, but not a foolproof strategy."

Steven turned to the group as a whole, addressing each person as he spoke. "I'm currently at a loss as to the best way to use this power. I'm still too surprised by the reveal of it all... Does anyone have any ideas on how we can best ask questions to stay ahead of the killers? I will give this more thought as well, but I am all ears."

Then, he added, "I am inclined to believe that third party players will be omitted from the list of Townspeople confirmed innocent by the Telemarketer, and I am remiss to immediately include them in the list of scum targets... I have a short list of those who fall into that category that once part of the shortlist of potential suspects that we should reconsider, at least until we figure out if they are here to help or to hurt the Town's efforts."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Ok i know im like half asleep at 135am but pano my dear what the fuck does that last paragraph mean]]
[[ just feels like it's missing a comma or two to make it more clear]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Fry trotted over to the Tailless he dubbed Stone. It was time. This Tailless was a good one.

Bless Stone (Steven)
[/USER]
Having said his piece, Steven found the closest bench to sit on and plopped down in the most undignified manner. He looked down to see the Possum at his feet, pawing up against his pantleg. Reaching down, he picked up the Possum and placed it on the bench next to him, running a hand through the soft fur between its ears.

"Thank you, little one. You're very kind. Let's try to solve this mystery together."

Top Bottom