• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

A Day in Obleta (Roleplay, Active)

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
You wake up, but something seems wrong. Did you fall asleep under the open sky? Perhaps you did, but the sky was moving along rather fast. Or was it you who was moving fast? The wind rushing past you suggested so. The sounds of a train engine would suggest you were on some sort of train, but an open-roofed one?

Looking around, you'd notice houses and streets, a town. Yet it was a town on wheels, traveling along. There were all sorts of mechanisms around, accompanied by by the hissing of steam and whirring of gears.

Pokemon traveled to and fro across these streets, as if they were human. There were also Pokemon that...weren't quite Pokemon. Mechanical automatons in the shape of Pokemon, each with a Z-crystal powering them.

Oh, also. If you weren't a Pokemon already, you were now.

Welcome to Obleta.

[[Welcome to A Day in Obleta! This will be a short RP, and it will have a small plot, but otherwise you're all free to have fun!]]

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
The first thing Red noticed was that he was a quadruped.

Oh, please not a mareep again, he hoped. He sighed in relief as he looked down to see the paws of a houndour. A houndoom would have been better, but good enough, he thought.

He looked around at his whirring and wheezing surroundings. On the streets, he didn't see a single human. Guess it's a mon-only place. Explains why I'm this way.

None of them seemed to pay him any mind, though. They must not have been multiversal travelers like the people he met at other events like this. Was he the first here? Boring. He hoped someone would show up soon. Someone to terrorize.

Oh, how would he do it? Would he pretend to be friendly at first so that the shock of his real self would be harsher? Yes, he'd lull them into a false sense of security before he'd reveal his teeth. Oh, the look on their face... he could visualize it already.

With a smirk on his lips, he sat down on his haunches and waited for the next arrival.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Odette opened her eyes. Something about her body didn't feel right, and the odd sensation of weight on her head caused her anger to flare. She knew what was going on before she even had a chance to move.

"̶̖̘̊F̸̝͇̾̅U̵̬̽C̶̭̅Ǩ̸̛̯.̴̨͂"̴̠̓̌ Except it wasn't her own facial mouth that said it. It was the one on her fucking head.

Sitting up, she glared down at her stubby mawile hands. At least she'd been blessed with opposable thumbs in this form, but the lack of additional fingers was troublesome. As if the literal angry jaws hanging off the back of her head weren't enough.

"Can we go back to the days where I stayed in my normal body whenever I hopped worlds?" she said to nobody in particular.

"̷̮̽Ḇ̴̍e̷̺͗c̸͔̚à̶͎u̴̟̇s̸͉̓e̶̩̕ ̵̼̀t̷̞͌h̴̫̆ḯ̵̻s̴͕̅ ̸̞͑s̷̞͆h̵͇̏i̵̲͐t̷̹̓ ̶̺͐i̸͕͑s̵̯̑ ̶͖̓f̷̞̽u̵̞͆c̸̺͝k̵̹͘ȉ̷͕n̴͙̊ǵ̷͚ ̶̰͑W̵̟̏À̵̮C̶̠̑Ḱ̸̜.̸̼̈́"̴̭̉

The jaws on her head swung around to air her intrusive wrathful thoughts, and she immediately clamped her hands down around it to keep it from saying much more. Gritting her teeth in aggravation, she sighed slowly, hoping to calm her nerves.

Temporary. It was temporary. And it looked like everyone here was a Pokemon. It wasn't just her.

Once she was sure she'd taken in the area enough, she pushed herself up to stand. "Might as well find out what the hell I'm doing here."

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
There sure were a lot of pokemon here.

Or, well... Alex assumed they were all pokemon. He observed them moving about their day all around him as he walked aimlessly through the streets, a rather vicious wind whipping at his static fur. Many of them looked... somewhat robotic, powered by a small crystal of sorts. But then again, he'd seen things like porygon in person, so... how different were a few robots with souls, really? The crystals looked somewhat familiar, too.

There didn't seem to be any trainers around though, or any humans in general. He'd seen pokemon on their own, running errands for their trainers and whatnot, a few times before, but never a city full of just pokemon. Fascinating. He'd never been a pokemon before (well, obviously!), and he found himself wondering if he could communicate.

The entire town seemed littered with machinery, somewhat similar to the pokemon themselves. Alex wondered if they had something to do with the ground trembling. It felt as though he were traveling along a moving walkway. He felt unsteady on his feet, as though he might topple over at a moment's notice. He was reasonably sure it wasn't to do with his new, bulkier form, although that certainly didn't help, either.

Eventually, he came across a few other pokemon who caught his attention, looking somehow out of place among the crowd. A houndour sat with what looked to be a smirk on his face, people-watching (pokemon-watching?). A mawile seemingly argued with it's second set of jaws. A twin-headed pokemon he'd never seen before that reminded him of some kind of spicy, angry peppers.

Well, he wasn't sure how or why he got here, so maybe one of them would know? But as he started to stride over to them, a voice in his head that sounded suspiciously like his girlfriend stopped him in his tracks: How would you look if you just walk up to random strangers and ask if they were from another universe and how they got here? They'd probably think you were insane. Maybe wait a bit and see if any of them speak up first, yeah?

He'd learned his lesson about ignoring Kimiko's warnings, so he decided to wait. That left the unfortunate circumstance of awkwardly standing among the crowd, however. He attempted to make himself appear busy by seeing if he could make his horns spark; after all, if he were a pokemon now, he should be able to control its element, should he not?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Marcel jolted awake, blinking, taking in his surroundings. A rush of information all at once that he rapidly sorted through. He wasn't in Orre anymore. By all rights he appeared to be on some kind... it sounded like a train? Sky rushed past overhead and he sat up, sweeping the area. He was surrounded by pokemon, more than he'd ever seen in one place without a human, walking around town like people. A town whose strangeness was much more than any he'd seen in his life.

Then he stood up. The ground underneath rumbled and shifted yet he managed to keep balance, swishing his tail- tail?!?! Awarness of his body crashed upon him all at once. Reptilian skin, a crest upon his head, and two arms and two legs on a squat, muscled body. Somehow, he was a Machop.

A good minute passed as he stared at himself. He'd read books before about this happen, but that was always a fictional story. Was this some kind of dream? It had to be, he'd definitely read reports about people getting dosed with Musharna gas or having a run in with a Hypno that triggered strange dreams. He needed to wake up, in case something was wrong in the waking world. Except something told him the usual 'pinch himself' couldn't work. Perhaps a powerful psychic illusion?

The distant sound of enraged shouting and cursing caught his attention and he spotted an odd looking Mawile in the distance, along with a Houndour that made him uneasy somehow, and an Electabuzz. Compared to other denizens of this strange place, they acted much more out of place. Were they trapped with him? He'd heard of the worst of the worst of gangs employing such tactics... Carefully he approached them, marvelling at the way his mind somehow adapted to his strange new body with ease, especially how his tail shifted and swayed, helping him balance.

He sized up the pokemon. It was too early to tell but only the Electabuzz didn't immediately set him on edge. "Hello," he said, waving and giving an affable smile. Their reaction would at least give him a clue as to if he was dealing with a bizzare dream or some twisted mind game. And hopefully give him a clue about a way out.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"̷̮̽Ḇ̴̍e̷̺͗c̸͔̚à̶͎u̴̟̇s̸͉̓e̶̩̕ ̵̼̀t̷̞͌h̴̫̆ḯ̵̻s̴͕̅ ̸̞͑s̷̞͆h̵͇̏i̵̲͐t̷̹̓ ̶̺͐i̸͕͑s̵̯̑ ̶͖̓f̷̞̽u̵̞͆c̸̺͝k̵̹͘ȉ̷͕n̴͙̊ǵ̷͚ ̶̰͑W̵̟̏À̵̮C̶̠̑Ḱ̸̜.̸̼̈́"̴̭̉
A harsh, grating voice made Red's ears perk. He turned his head to see a mawile that resembled someone he knew. His smirk widened, and he walked up to the girl.

"Well, well, well," he said, "if it isn't Shorty and the Matchstick Dragon. What brings you here?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
As the group mingled, one of the not-quite-Pokemon walked over towards them. A not-quite-Charizard, with mechanical wings, a furnace chest, and a Z-crystal embedded in their head.

de89ffb285d92fdbc2524055ef06c348.jpg

"Pardon me," they say, in a surprisingly non-robotic voice. "I presume you are all offworlders? I noticed your arrival."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Well, well, well," he said, "if it isn't Shorty and the Matchstick Dragon. What brings you here?"
Odette's eyes slipped shut as a pulse of fury shot through her being. It'd been years since she heard the voice, but it wasn't one she was going to forget even in that amount of time.

She slapped her hand to her forehead and slowly dragged it down, growling through an incoherent stream of Kalosian curse words. Her second set of jaws were eerily quiet, even as she turned around to face the taunting presence. She was momentarily taken aback to see a houndour and not the buff psychopath she'd been toe-to-toe with in the past, but she remembered. Pokemon.

"Oh, look who the cat dragged in," she said flatly before giving him a bored once-over, crossing her arms. "I'd ask how the litter box is doing, but you look out of the loop right now."

Toward his question, she shrugged. "What do you think brought me here? Probably a lobotomy. Or magic mushrooms. Or the grill of a semi-truck. I don't know, there's a lot of possibilities."

"̶A̶n̷d̸ ̸w̷h̸a̸t̴ ̷t̷h̵e̸ ̷f̸u̸c̶k̴ ̷a̸r̸e̸ ̶y̴o̷u̵ ̷s̵m̵i̸r̸k̸i̸n̶g̵ ̶a̷b̷o̷u̴t̷ ̶a̷l̸r̸e̶a̴d̸y̶,̶ ̴O̵R̵A̸N̶G̴E̵?̴ ̷F̷i̸n̸d̸ ̷s̷o̵m̵e̴t̶h̵i̵n̶g̶ ̵t̷h̸a̵t̵ ̶g̶o̶t̷ ̷y̵o̵u̶r̶ ̶d̴i̷c̴k̶ ̶w̴e̷t̵ ̷a̴l̵r̸e̸a̷d̴y̸?̷ ̷D̷o̸g̷s̴ ̵a̶r̸e̶ ̶s̴o̸ ̵e̵a̶s̴y̴,"̸ said the jaws, snickering to themselves.

Gritting her teeth, Odette aggressively nudged them aside. "I should ask you the same, if only out of morbid curiosity of what the answer's gonna be."

"Pardon me," they say, in a surprisingly non-robotic voice. "I presume you are all offworlders? I noticed your arrival."

Quirking a brow, Odette looked up at the new-coming robot. She hadn't noticed this...thing before. "That's new," she said to herself as it approached.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"̶A̶n̷d̸ ̸w̷h̸a̸t̴ ̷t̷h̵e̸ ̷f̸u̸c̶k̴ ̷a̸r̸e̸ ̶y̴o̷u̵ ̷s̵m̵i̸r̸k̸i̸n̶g̵ ̶a̷b̷o̷u̴t̷ ̶a̷l̸r̸e̶a̴d̸y̶,̶ ̴O̵R̵A̸N̶G̴E̵?̴ ̷F̷i̸n̸d̸ ̷s̷o̵m̵e̴t̶h̵i̵n̶g̶ ̵t̷h̸a̵t̵ ̶g̶o̶t̷ ̷y̵o̵u̶r̶ ̶d̴i̷c̴k̶ ̶w̴e̷t̵ ̷a̴l̵r̸e̸a̷d̴y̸?̷ ̷D̷o̸g̷s̴ ̵a̶r̸e̶ ̶s̴o̸ ̵e̵a̶s̴y̴,"̸ said the jaws, snickering to themselves.
"My, we're starting off vulgar," Red said. "But no, I haven't had the pleasure of finding a corpse yet. But if you keep up that attitude, I'm sure we can find one in our presence soon enough."
"I should ask you the same, if only out of morbid curiosity of what the answer's gonna be."
"What brings me here is the good word of HELIX and my mission to spread it," Red said. "Everyone has the right to know they're not safe."

"Beat it, tin can. Can't you see we're having a conversation here?" Red snarled. Well, there went the plan of keeping his real self a secret. But he couldn't help it. Shorty had pushed his buttons.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"My, we're starting off vulgar," Red said. "But no, I haven't had the pleasure of finding a corpse yet. But if you keep up that attitude, I'm sure we can find one in our presence soon enough."
Odette rolled her eyes and adjusted her glasses. "You're right, I've never had the pleasure of biting a scrawny houndour in half, but that can be arranged."

Her jaws snapped once, mockingly, for good measure.

"What brings me here is the good word of HELIX and my mission to spread it," Red said. "Everyone has the right to know they're not safe."
"And ain't that the fucking truth. Eldritch gods just love making their problems everyone else's, huh?"

"Beat it, tin can. Can't you see we're having a conversation here?" Red snarled. Well, there went the plan of keeping his real self a secret. But he couldn't help it. Shorty had pushed his buttons.
There, the jaws laughed heartily. "̴A̵w̵,̵ ̷b̸i̴g̸ ̸b̵a̸r̶k̷ ̸f̶o̷r̷ ̸s̸u̴c̴h̶ ̶a̴ ̶s̵m̴a̶l̴l̵ ̵p̵u̵p̷p̸y̸.̴ ̶C̷a̸r̵e̴f̶u̶l̸,̵ ̸i̷t̸ ̶m̴i̸g̸h̷t̷ ̷s̴t̸e̶p̶ ̶o̵n̶ ̶y̵o̷u̶.̸"̵

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
There, the jaws laughed heartily. "̴A̵w̵,̵ ̷b̸i̴g̸ ̸b̵a̸r̶k̷ ̸f̶o̷r̷ ̸s̸u̴c̴h̶ ̶a̴ ̶s̵m̴a̶l̴l̵ ̵p̵u̵p̷p̸y̸.̴ ̶C̷a̸r̵e̴f̶u̶l̸,̵ ̸i̷t̸ ̶m̴i̸g̸h̷t̷ ̷s̴t̸e̶p̶ ̶o̵n̶ ̶y̵o̷u̶.̸"̵
"You're one to talk about being small," Red grumbled.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Marcel decided he didn't like or trust either of these two. The Houndour sounded outright dangerous and the Mawile girl seemed not all there. Then again, they could either be dream constructs or psychic apparitions. But dreams were supposed to be based on the dreamers subconscious, right?
As the group mingled, one of the not-quite-Pokemon walked over towards them. A not-quite-Charizard, with mechanical wings, a furnace chest, and a Z-crystal embedded in their head.

de89ffb285d92fdbc2524055ef06c348.jpg

Marcel stared at the new arrival, wide-eyed. It looked exactly mechanical pokemon, some kind of advanced robot except... It almost look more than that. Alive. And it didn't speak like a robot.

"Off worlders? Do you mean to imply this is another world?" His mind started spinning. How was this possible?

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The Charizard automaton was about to speak further, until the Houndour insulted them. Smoke puffed from their nostrils, and they sighed. "I'm not paid enough for this," they said, before tromping off.

Meanwhile, the door to one of the nearby houses opened, and out stepped an oddly-garbed Servine. He wore autumn yellow-colored clothes from snout to tailtip, and a pair of Servine-fit goggles around his eyes.

Seeing the nearby group, he wandered over, observing them. "I see, I see...yes! I deduce that you have all come here from a faraway place! And as a great detective, I, Vinarch, offer my assistance in returning you home!"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"You're one to talk about being small," Red grumbled.
"It takes one to know one, Orange. At least I can make the small work for me and put you on your ass again if you keep talking all your shit."

"Off worlders? Do you mean to imply this is another world?" His mind started spinning. How was this possible?
She hadn't had the chance to look over the others, but as she took another cursory glance around, she caught sight of a machop giving her an odd look; one that she didn't quite appreciate. However, she supposed it was warranted giving her second mouth just loved causing a scene. Even without Odile, she still couldn't escape the intrusive anger. It was instilled, even in Pokemon form.

Still, she figured she could offer an apology by explaining what she knew. "Yeah, this is probably a case of world-hopping. There's a network of parallel worlds all over the place, and you probably just...slipped into one without realizing it. Let me take a wild guess and assume you're a human?"

Please be human, I can't be the only sane non-Pokemon Pokemon here, she thought bitterly.

The Charizard automaton was about to speak further, until the Houndour insulted them. Smoke puffed from their nostrils, and they sighed. "I'm not paid enough for this," they said, before tromping off.
Odette quirked another eyebrow at the automaton. She supposed Red was insufferable, but that was a little too easy.

"̷Y̸o̴u̵'̴r̸e̷ ̵g̶e̶t̸t̴i̵n̶g̸ ̵p̵a̷i̷d̷?̶ ̷A̸n̶d̸ ̵h̴e̶r̸e̷ ̵I̶ ̴t̸h̷o̵u̵g̷h̶t̷ ̸a̸l̴l̸ ̸I̶ ̴w̷a̵s̶ ̴g̷e̵t̶t̴i̵n̷g̵ ̴o̶u̸t̵ ̶o̴f̵ ̸t̵h̴i̴s̸ ̵w̷a̷s̷ ̴m̵o̶r̸e̸ ̶r̴e̷a̶s̷o̶n̷s̸ ̴t̷o̵ ̷l̷o̴s̸e̸ ̵m̷y̶ ̵f̴u̷c̴k̴i̴n̴g̵--"̶

Odette reached up and clamped her hands around the jaw, exhaling evenly from her nose. Keep it together.
Seeing the nearby group, he wandered over, observing them. "I see, I see...yes! I deduce that you have all come here from a faraway place! And as a great detective, I, Vinarch, offer my assistance in returning you home!"
She stared at the servine, her look hardening over time. "How'd you make that deduction?" she asked sarcastically. Great Detective? More like Captain Obvious.

Still, she was willing to bite. "And what kind of assistance would that be? Could you offer me some assistance in finding a roll of heavy duty duct tape?" Though she supposed she wouldn't be shocked if duct tape didn't exist here, she needed something to hold her jaws shut. Wrestling with them for the foreseeable future was not something she was keen on doing.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Before Marcel could ask anything else, the Charizard was gone, to his disappointment. His eyes narrowed as another figure emerged from a house, a Servine wearing actual clothes. But if he said they came from a far away place, either it was another piece of the dream, or something much much stranger was going on. Going home? Before he could give it any further thought, the Mawile interrupted him.

Still, she figured she could offer an apology by explaining what she knew. "Yeah, this is probably a case of world-hopping. There's a network of parallel worlds all over the place, and you probably just...slipped into one without realizing it. Let me take a wild guess and assume you're a human?"

Please be human, I can't be the only sane non-Pokemon Pokemon here, she thought bitterly.
"Yes, I'm human. Or I was, I think? And you're saying... this is another world? Are you a human as well?" As mind numbing as it was, it certainly explained everything better than his psychic theory did.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Yes, I'm human. Or I was, I think? And you're saying... this is another world? Are you a human as well?" As mind numbing as it was, it certainly explained everything better than his psychic theory did.
She had to steady herself to keep from sighing outright.

"Oui," she answered. "Pardon for sounding so nonchalant, this is just unfortunately not the first time this has happened to me. Usually I remain a human, but sometimes I get remarkably unlucky, like," she gestured to herself with her free hand, "so. But yes, I'm certain this is just a different world entirely."

Whether it was a safe world entirely would remain to be seen. Were they playing Lycanrock? Or Never Have I Ever? Hell, were they staring down the throat of another deranged legendary? Gods, she hoped not. But she decided to not freak the machop out even more and keep that to herself for the moment.

"It's a bit hard to swallow at first, I know."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
She had to steady herself to keep from sighing outright.

"Oui," she answered. "Pardon for sounding so nonchalant, this is just unfortunately not the first time this has happened to me. Usually I remain a human, but sometimes I get remarkably unlucky, like," she gestured to herself with her free hand, "so. But yes, I'm certain this is just a different world entirely."

Whether it was a safe world entirely would remain to be seen. Were they playing Lycanrock? Or Never Have I Ever? Hell, were they staring down the throat of another deranged legendary? Gods, she hoped not. But she decided to not freak the machop out even more and keep that to herself for the moment.

"It's a bit hard to swallow at first, I know."
Definitely sounded Kalosian, something he made note of just in case. He still didn't trust her but she seemed experienced in all this, if he assumed she was real. He rubbed his chin as he considered her words. "My initial theory was some kind of dreamscape or psychic hallucination. But this 'different world' actually explains everything better. But then, how did we get here and... why?" He surveyed the area again. It didn't look like any identifiable place he'd ever read of.

"Who would go through the trouble of this? You sound like you've been through this before, who draws us into these places and turns into pokemon? A legendary?" He couldn't think of any other being with that kind of power.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Ah, but you see, that's how Obleta works!" Vinarch said, tail perking into the air. "People all over the multiverse wind up here at complete random!"

He then began digging into a tail pouch with a vine. "Let's see...I believe I only have barbed duct tape, will that suffice?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Who would go through the trouble of this? You sound like you've been through this before, who draws us into these places and turns into pokemon? A legendary?" He couldn't think of any other being with that kind of power.
Odette shrugged. “It depends. Sometimes it’s by invite; I’ve gotten some of those.” She didn’t need to disclose how two of them had been stolen as a joke, that was unnecessary commentary. “Sometimes it’s a legendary that does it. One of my significant others is involved in an organization that dabbles in multiverse travel, so occasionally I go bouncing around on my own free will.”

This time, however, was different. She wasn’t summoned, and she’d yet to come across any legendaries since waking. Last she remembered, she was sleeping off a harsh practice session.

“This, I don’t know. Perhaps it is a dream, but I can never be too certain until I see more.”

"Ah, but you see, that's how Obleta works!" Vinarch said, tail perking into the air. "People all over the multiverse wind up here at complete random!"
But the servine had some additional commentary. She tilted her head at him, trying to parse the vagueness of the comment. “So it just…happens out of nowhere? No call, no portal? I just fell asleep and boom, I’m a fucking mawile?”

He then began digging into a tail pouch with a vine. "Let's see...I believe I only have barbed duct tape, will that suffice?"
She bristled at the suggestion. Of all the things he could have had on him…not a damn rope, or even a fucking wire. But barbed duct tape. What purpose was that supposed to serve anyone, a prison warden trying to make a quick fix to a security fence? But now that she was thinking too hard about it, Odile would probably enjoy being wrapped in something like that.

She waved a hand as she shook her head. The jaws, while they mostly spoke on their own free will, were still part of her body. Anything barbed around them would only cause her pain. “No, no, no, that’s okay, I’ll figure it out.”

Last edited:
Top Bottom