• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh, dear Mike," Reme said, putting a hand of Mike's shoulder, shaking her head lightly. "You wouldn't have fooled a pre-schooler."

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"Oh, dear Mike," Reme said, putting a hand of Mike's shoulder, shaking her head lightly. "You wouldn't have fooled a pre-schooler."
Mike barked out a laugh, and through it shouted, "how dare you! When was the last time you taught a pre-schooler?

"Well," he sighed after a moment, "leastways it's clear I'm a piss-poor liar."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"And that would be putting it lightly," Reme chuckled. "But, I have to give you a pat on the back for trying so hard. Not everyone has the bravery to go gung-ho from the very beginning."

"Oh, and I don't think it counts, but I have babysat pre-schoolers a few back. They taught me how to play poker, funnily enough."

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"And that would be putting it lightly," Reme chuckled. "But, I have to give you a pat on the back for trying so hard. Not everyone has the bravery to go gung-ho from the very beginning."

"Oh, and I don't think it counts, but I have babysat pre-schoolers a few back. They taught me how to play poker, funnily enough."
Mike smiled at the compliment, but couldn't hold back a snicker.

"To be fair," Mike pointed out, "a Ralts 'preschooler' is still probably smarter than a human high-schooler. Where I'm from, the professor had a bunch of Solosis for her advanced kids, and they were all brilliant little gardeners."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"So I shouldn't tell you I was babysitting a Roggenrola, Machop, Qwuilfish and Geodude?" Reme said, somewhat smug. "Remarkably, I haven't seen a Ralts in a while."

Reme tilted her head, humming. "Solosis and gardening? I never would have guessed, but I don't blame them. Gardening isn't for me but I can respect the calm nature of it."

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"Ahh, well, that sounds like a batch of second graders to me.

"Juniper said it was to keep them busy, to keep them clever, and to keep them from floating away. Y'know," Mike drew a structure with two flat hands, "being in a greenhouse and all."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Reme snickered, clearing her throat right after. "Well that is certainly a useful way to keep them somewhat grounded, yes. Arceus knows that could have spared a few Solosis' from premature space travel..."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
[[Yeah, we have to have one Mafia left no matter what, because 2 would be against the hint and 3 would be game over. Homestar is definitley new at this, but... that's obviously going to be true regardless of alignment. That's the sort of logic that let me get away with too much during my first time in Fall. You can play misplay and be scum at the same time, as demonstrated by Espy.]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Reme snickered, clearing her throat right after. "Well that is certainly a useful way to keep them somewhat grounded, yes. Arceus knows that could have spared a few Solosis' from premature space travel..."
"Wait," Mike muttered, "they-- they can actually escape the atmosphere???"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Reme let out a surprised peep, looking off to the side. "Shit, you weren't supposed to hear that..."

She exhaled nervously, clasping her hands together. "But, yes, although it's far easier if they want to... Didn't stop the few that scared themselves into space and needed rescue... however."

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Reme let out a surprised peep, looking off to the side. "Shit, you weren't supposed to hear that..."

She exhaled nervously, clasping her hands together. "But, yes, although it's far easier if they want to... Didn't stop the few that scared themselves into space and needed rescue... however."
"Please tell me that's a job one can have in your world," Mike spoke with wide-eyed wonder. "Please tell me there are, like, space hall monitors. It sounds so whimsically mundane."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I mean, yes," Reme nodded. "Although... it's just a division of my Guild: Atmospheric Surveillance. Mostly Dragon, Psychic, and Flying Types are allowed to join, but there have been a few exceptions. For instance, Graveller and Coallossal can join... as ammunition."

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"I mean, yes," Reme nodded. "Although... it's just a division of my Guild: Atmospheric Surveillance. Mostly Dragon, Psychic, and Flying Types are allowed to join, but there have been a few exceptions. For instance, Graveller and Coallossal can join... as ammunition."
Mike blinked. "... One more time?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Reme chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. "Y-Yes, I figured that'd be of interest. If something is entering the atmosphere, we..." Reme paused, thinking it over a bit. She really didn't know how to say this... sanely. "We... throw them... at it."

There had to be a better way to say that.

Please.

"W-We make sure they are as protected as they can be, of course! And, uh, from what I've heard, being thrown at things is rather... entertaining?"

Saying this all out loud to a regular human made Reme question... a lot.

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"So," Mike deadpanned, "instead of using a rocket, you just 'rock it'."

He did his best to nod without snickering or smirking. His best amounted to a rather poor job.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Reme held herself as composed as possible, not allowing herself to even snicker at that, despite how hard a task that was.

"F-For that joke," Reme said, her voice shaky as she struggled to hold a chuckled. "I would like to vote that we end this day early."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Well... I suppose with all of that out of the way and taken care of..." Eien glanced at the sky and held up a claw. "Let's move the day along quickly, shall we?"

--

Early day-end

Hazel: 4 (Persephone, Fusion,Homestar, Sinderella )

No vote: Phant

--

Null glared at the people around her. She understood, now, her eldest siblings desire to fight even when they never had a chance... but there was nothing left she could do.

At least she might get to see her friends again. In the void... Indefinitely.

--

Hazel has been eliminated. She was Mafia.

There are no more hostile forces toward Town. Town wins!

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Thank Arceus," Reme sighed, falling to her knees. "I didn't know how much longer I could hold out..."

She fell onto her back and stared at the sky, then flipped it the bird. "Fuck you, Voice."

Reme's hand fell onto her face. Pretty hard, too.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
A voice that sounded like Hana's cheered from the void....

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
More cheering could be heard, belonging to a certain Porygon-Z.

Top Bottom