• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Poppin' Arms Guild ~ Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Mellow had immediately began assisting Zinc, this time with the use of woody vines that grabbed hold of several berries and a salve or two. She gave them to Truffle to hold, then began opening the jar she had also brought close. "Soda, you'll need to chew on these. I'm going to cover the worst of it with the salve."

She turned to Zinc. "Are there any potions left? He might need the strongest there is...", She suggested as gently as she could. Hopefully her eyes had deceived her, but she'd seen blood, and with nothing but surface wounds...

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"I'll be fine," Soda replied with an annoyed grunt, though he complied with whatever demands Mellow made. "All I need is some rest, a cold beer, and a fuckload of fries."

"That's not a very healthy recovery diet, Soda," Zinc said gently, passing Mellow a concentrated Sitrus spray.

Soda murmured several obscenities under his breath and rolled away.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa watched them work, his mind running over the Mews words. Letters? Swimming? Why did that sound familia-

Unown.

His eyes widened. He opened his mouth, wanting to ask more, then stopped. Sword was already asleep. And wasn't the team worried about a spy? Maybe best not to say too much.

"Poor Sword... She must have gone through a lot. Has she said anything else?" Koa asked curiously.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Mellow made sure that everything was covered, and left him to rest. There was more to be done; several of the team were still out cold. She glanced over to Koa, then towards Sword and shook her head. "We can talk to her when she wakes up..." Without skipping a beat, she replied to Koa telepathically.

Keep a close eye on her. If you see or hear anything strange, tell everyone in the group.

She was still unnerved by the encounter after the fight herself. That being they confronted... She was sure it had been looking at her. That attack it had used... Maybe if she studied, she could find out what it was. Maybe Hydro Pump...?

ntmymike

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
At the entrance of the area, a shinx peaked in, looking around at the injured pokemon who just fought a battle on a scale he has never seen before, he was confused for sure but that doesn't matter right now. He entered the infirmary quietly, took some time to gather some thought before making any sound
"H-hello?" Miles asked hoping he's not interrupting anything. "I-is there anything I can help?"

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Right after the Shinx entered, Petram bolted into the room, beaming a spectral grin and carrying a tray brimming with colorful cupcakes on his head.

“Hello everyone! Special delivery for Team Spectrum, by… me! The Invincible Petram!” he chirped, wagging his dark tails and his eyes shining violet. “You worked so hard to save Darkwhite aka Sword aka the Mew that is sleeping, huh,” he looked around the room and pointed toward the (almost) unconscious Mew, “there! As such, I’ve decided to bring a little treat for you all!”

The Vulpix walked toward the center of the room, before lowering his tray and showing the cupcakes in all their sugary glory — rainbow glazed with many colorful sugar bits sprinkled on the top, and all of them had written “Get Better Soon” with a chocolate cream.

“I hope you like them! I have filled them with Oran and Sitrus jelly — full of vitamin C for a speedy recovery! Also, low on sugar to make Zinc happy!” He turned to the Goodra. “Are you happy?”

Petram didn’t even wait for an answer that he started giving away the cupcakes to all the injured members of Team Spectrum.

“Heroes deserve some recognition, yes? This is my way to say ‘You did a frigging good job!’.”

In his rush, he left a special cupcake besides Diyem’s bed. It had dark colors and the text was made with extra plain chocolate. The text said “Get Worse Soon”, in a childish hope to do some good bad to the King of Darkness and all that stuff.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Diyem stared at the cupcake with mild annoyance, but there was a small glimmer in his eyes that made the edge of his mouth leak Shadows. "Hmph." He took it, staring at it for a while like a grump, before setting it aside until nobody was looking.

"O-oh, thank you," Shield said, taking his portion before glancing at Sword, who looked, while weak, relaxed.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Mellow smiled at the scene, and made extra sure there were cupcakes left for the ones less able to get one for themselves, though she did check with Zinc first. When things died down she spoke to the Goodra privately...

"It's a good thing you were here... We were almost wiped out down in the Worldcore. And after...", Mellow mumbled quietly, then held herself.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave reached for one of Petram's cupcakes, rolling his eyes briefly at the assurances that they were healthy. Well, couldn't be worse than nothing.

...They were actually pretty damn good. Credit where it was due, he supposed.

Mia was still hovering around his bed. Honestly he was kind of surprised she'd accompanied him rather than staying to check out the invisible shit (from the telepathic communications he kind of wished he'd stayed to catch all that, until he thought about the fucking angle his leg had been bent at). Maybe after last time she just really wanted to make sure he didn't fucking die on her.

His soul had literally left his goddamn body for a moment there. The thought of it sent a queasy jab through his stomach, the curious sensation of when the pain just stopped and he looked down at the pathetic wreck of some Mightyena no longer relevant to him. And then something'd yanked him back into it. Was that the fucking spy thing? Was it?

"Hey, Soda?" he said after a moment. "Where were you the whole time in the Worldcore?"

ntmymike

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"The spy showed up in the Worldcore and did a lot of stuff." Miles finally decided to speak after staying quiet all this time "Everyone have been high on guard because of that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom