• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Poppin' Arms Guild ~ Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"Running through the chambers getting beat the fuck up by Darkwhite ghosts," Soda replied, turning a little so he could try to face Dave. "What about it?"
Dave looked away. "Well, I don't know, there was something invisible there that yanked my fucking soul back into my body while whispering gentle encouragement and if that was the goddamn spy I think that raises a lot of questions."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"...Well, that's weird," Soda replied flatly, looking at the ceiling. He seemed too tired to be assed to say anything else that'd be helpful. "What kinda spy goes and saves you guys? You sure it's not some other guy?"

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"That's what I'm saying. Doesn't seem very in character for whatever the fuck they were describing. For a moment there I thought it might be you." He narrowed his eyes at Soda.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"I don't think you're a spy." Well. He couldn't be very sure, could he. Anyone could be a spy if supposedly they didn't even know they were. "I'm saying I was thinking it was a different person, and that that was you. Not a whole lot of other people I know who are invisible and give a shit."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"Yeah, you'd think." Dave paused, watching him. "Know anyone who'd fit the bill?"

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave narrowed his eyes, looking away. Well. They'd been discussing telepathically how the attack might have been Judgment, hadn't they?

"Think Pop could be a spy?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"...How, though?" Soda eventually said, arms crossed. "The dude isn't exactly someone that can hide easily. And people probably know where he is at all times. Like, I don't get how he'd be able to do something like that... Then again, he's Pop, so..." He sighed. "...But what would he gain from doing it? Like, he can probably overpower all of us..."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave frowned. Maybe they’d be able to talk to people, see if Pop had an alibi. He couldn’t be in two places at once, right?

“Another possibility,” he said, “is there’s another Arceus here. One from a different universe, just itching to take over this one.” He looked back at Soda.

ntmymike

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"But Arceus is really strong. Maybe they could use their power to transform or make some energy disguise so no one can detect them?" Miles replied, trying to think about how it could work.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"Tch. And how exactly is a whole-ass Arceus gonna hide himself around everyone and their divine mother?" Soda paused, but then hummed. "I guess if they had Blacklight they could hide..."
Dave furrowed his brow. "Well, Blacklight is hidden from the natives, but not from us, so one would think that wouldn't be enough. If being hidden is a problem, what can make people completely invisible? Other than, you know, you and your illusions." Fuck. Was Soda the spy? Should they go try to find out if he had weird memory gaps?

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave kept his gaze on him, pausing. "Supposedly there are spies who don't even know they're spies. Some kinda mind-control. Maybe you should try to get yourself checked out for that. Just to be safe."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave nodded slowly. "Right. That's good." He looked away. "And yeah. They are."

He paused for a few seconds, glancing back at him. "Get some sleep, I guess."

Fuck. He sighed, dropping his head heavily back on his pillow.

<><><><><>​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom