• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
“I did indeed say that, yes.”
Wes frowned. “Hold on a minute. You just claimed that you‘re vanilla without any information, and yet...

In this game all vanillas, regardless of alignment, were given a hint in some capacity. If your hint sounds like something a mafia player might contradict in a lie, keep it secret so we can use it to oust them. If it's only helpful to us than let us know.

“We’ve been informed that every vanilla member will be given something to share.” He folded his arms and fixed Clovis with a hard stare. “So what’s your explanation for that?”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I checked the bastard last night," Mike announced, pointing at the strange wolfish digivolved thing. "That's our Serial Killer right there. Check my slip if you want, I don't give a damn."

"I don't think we are allowed to read each others' papers. Just, you know, a feeling, that only we can read our own things," Reme said, keeping her eyes on Kent. Too focused to even try and look back at the letter. "Although that is reason enough to physically assault this animal..." She shook her head, composing herself again. "After we attempt to prove Mike's claim true, of course."

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"I don't think we are allowed to read each others' papers. Just, you know, a feeling, that only we can read our own things," Reme said, keeping her eyes on Kent. Too focused to even try and look back at the letter. "Although that is reason enough to physically assault this animal..." She shook her head, composing herself again. "After we attempt to prove Mike's claim true, of course."

"Reme, what happens if you do?" Mike motioned to the lurking Dungeon Master, "he hasn't flinched yet. Go ahead, read it. I'm the Cop. He's the Serial Killer." He shook the letter out again, for all to see.

[Blank (again)]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
“You were told who the serial killer is?” Wes said in disbelief. “As great as it would be to have that information, I’m...not sure how realistic it is that that’s actually true. But on the other hand, if you’re lying and we all vote on Kent, then you’ll be outed pretty quickly.”
[Blank]

[[Sorry, I genuinely can’t tell if you’re making an actual claim here if you’re just doin it for the memes haha. Is this an official claim?]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Reme quickly looked back at Mike, just long enough to see the letter before snapping her gaze back to Kent. "It's blank, like I suspected."

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
ulcDxxd.png
Oh! I was crying a lot (kind of sort of all night) so I forgot, but...

m2B9Dr8.png
I also received information! The information is that there's a serial killer.

QPXTyg3.png
So, there is super DEFINITELY a serial killer, who exists! Sorry it's not very helpful...

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
“You were told who the serial killer is?” Wes said in disbelief. “As great as it would be to have that information, I’m...not sure how realistic it is that that’s actually true. But on the other hand, if you’re lying and we all vote on Kent, then you’ll be outed pretty quickly.”

[[Sorry, I genuinely can’t tell if you’re making an actual claim here if you’re just doin it for the memes haha. Is this an official claim?]]

"I got mad lucky," Mike replied. "He struck me as the odd one out, I checked his records, and boom. And now he's trying to murder us in broad day--- cave-light. Everyone else here is, you know, either real or very close to it."

[[Claiming Townie Cop.]]

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
"Reme, what happens if you do?" Mike motioned to the lurking Dungeon Master, "he hasn't flinched yet. Go ahead, read it. I'm the Cop. He's the Serial Killer." He shook the letter out again, for all to see.

[Blank (again)]

Anti narrowed his eyes. Was... was this a joke? If it was, it wasn't very funny.

[[Anti thinks it's not funny but I for one find it hilarious.]]

He rolled his eyes, ignoring the voice in his head. "Okay, can we just... Uh. To be clear here, are you claiming cop or role cop? Did you see that he was guilty, or did you see that he was the Serial Killer?"

TheGOAT

🗿
Pronouns
Him/his
Partners
  1. serperior
  2. alolatales-goat
Her dreams were turbulent and struck a volatile balance between pleasant and uncomfortable. She couldn’t quite remember where she’d come from, what she’d been doing last—floating above time as though it had never meant a thing. Somehow, Astrid maintained enough of her identity as this abstract version of herself woke in an instant to shouting voices and the smell of brimstone.

“Hhmmh.” And then, slowly, she was on her feet with nothing but a vague sense of how to play the game… and of course, her role.

“Hey, uh, do I know any of you?” She glanced around arbitrarily, only somewhat aware of the tension in the room. “Nope, I don’t. Hi, I’m Astrid!”

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
“Predators. You’re worried about predators in the dark. Boring. Just be strong. Then no predators will attack you.”
This Vulpix reminded Hazel of a certain type of person. The kind that felt invincible, like challenge-goers. The ones who hurt Gladion's friends' friends. It was always her job to teach them some humility. Perhaps she should keep doing that job here...

04_Angry.png She approached the Vulpix and crouched down, glaring at it through her helmet. "Oh, is it just that simple? Perhaps you'd like to demonstrate how you're so strong that nobody can stop you. There is always someone stronger than you are..."

She saw the inside of a laboratory in her mind's eye. "And they will be able to do things to you whether you like it or not..."

At that moment, her talon shot out, quick as lightning, reaching to grab the Vulpix by the scruff.

[I'll have Hazel talk about this in-character tommorow but int the meantime... VOTE: KENT]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
“Hey, uh, do I know any of you?” She glanced around arbitrarily, only somewhat aware of the tension in the room. “Nope, I don’t. Hi, I’m Astrid!”
wO6ciMV.png
OMG YOU ARE SO PRETTY AND SPARKLY AND COOL!!!!!!!

[Local bean has never seen Alolan Ninetales and is awed!!!!]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Hm. Currently sus of Phan and Homestar]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[Nothing concrete yet though! Judt casting thoughts/considerations!]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Already things are starting to dissolve into chaos once more," Reme sighed, sheathing her staff and replacing it in her bag. "For the sake of my composition... god that sounds too formal. For the sake of my sanity, I'll be here. I'm just going to shut my eyes for a moment, and I hope to gods that I don't open them to a fire."

Very soon after she shut her eyes, she started gently snoring. How pleasant.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hana frowned as she watched this 'Mike' boy. She wasn't sure, but it seemed rather convenient that all the attention about his busted ankle caused commotion. "It would make sense for you to claim to be valuable to try and garner protection. Claiming to be one of our cops seems very convenient."

Of course, there was still that Porygon to consider. So friendly, yet could it be an act? She didn't think so but she wasn't sure what to make of it. And that Silver haired trainer, but he seemed somewhat honest. Too many variables... And that other one, who seemed to knwo so much about this game? As it just a ploy, or did they genuinely want to help?

She rubbed her forehead. So many variables...

[[Trying to understand the difference between town role cop and role cop??? Genuinely confused]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Or like, the two apprent brands of cop that might exist in this game? Still not sure I believe homestar, a cop claim, unsubstantiated, seems like it could be a ploy to gain immediate protection if one was mafia....]]

Top Bottom