• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Tetra. My friend, my fam, my buddy. We can leave Abra alone with this proposal.

See: unvote:Abrapunk (@Bluwiikoon)

Fry is pleased and wishes to clarify he is not truly mad at all! Possums usually sound scarier than they are.

He is delighted.

1633362198408.png

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
i am raising eyebrows at anyone who believes abra just being a doctor who the mafia mysteriously didn't even attempt to shoot makes more sense than the possibility that the person who claimed the easiest role to fake in the entire game when put under threat of elimination might be mafia, in a setup where doctor doesn't make any sense to exist in the first place no less. it just straight up doesn't hold up after a single iota of scrutiny.

i have to work until EOD, so i'm not going to post anymore. the big question mark zone right now is (uA/yellow/fuse/abra). i think people have been glossing over the uA slot a bit. i also think yellow's power is NAI and that none of her posting has been impossible to fake, but she's probably the last person in that list i'd get to. fuse is... fuse. i don't know. normally feels bad to yeet inactives but he's not really just inactive, is he. anyway it makes no sense to just let someone live forever bc they made the easiest possible roleclaim so i'm voting abrapunk (@Bluwiikoon). unless it does make sense? 😳 oh shit... guys, i'm a doctor! hold your fire!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Rui fidgeted anxiously. All this back-and-forth…but with Palkia finally speaking up, and all of Mango’s points being made, she decided it was enough, at least for now, to change her vote.

She glanced at AZ. “I…I’m sorry, but you’re the most suspicious person to me now. I don’t like to be the one to accuse people, but…we’re running out of time, and I can’t think of any better options.”

UNVOTE: Palkia
VOTE: AZ
@Bluwiikoon

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Fry is pleased and wishes to clarify he is not truly mad at all! Possums usually sound scarier than they are.

He is delighted.

No, sorry, I mispoke.

I'm unvoting Abra, but pleaseeeeee just reconsider.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry wrings his fingers. He hopes he's right about this.

Q feels very suspicious, and he still doesn't full trust Abra yet. But he thinks this is the best course of action unless someone gives a good arguement.

However he does slightly agree that there's other's he doesn't trust, like Inke and Salem.

And at the end of the day, he says that its still @AbraPunk's decision who to protect.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Oh waittt. I know I just unvoted Abra, but the reason they claimed after they were sussed for seemingly being aware of odd roles. Go look:

[[ or consider... healing people at night.

Hardclaiming Doc. Didnt wanna do it so early, damn it, but I'm not letting you guys get rid of good protection ]]

I checked my notes, and I wrote that they were sus of some BP claims. This doesn't track with what they just said. Let me go through their posts.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Guzma, Steven, Him, and Bench are all hard confirmed not to be scum! Mechnically!
[[uhhh hol up. Guzma? Did I miss something? He got shot, yes, but if there’s a hostile alien out there (and I think there is), then he’s not cleared.]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[uhhh hol up. Guzma? Did I miss something? He got shot, yes, but if there’s a hostile alien out there (and I think there is), then he’s not cleared.]]
Fry frowns and thinks about this. And thinks some more. And some more.

Fianlly he asks, he's not sure, but aliens... they can't hurt people at night, right? What fi they could? Is Mango saying maybe there's a bad alien who can somehow hurt people at night?

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
"Four mafia? That's kind of... a lot, isn't it? There's twelve of us here, I think. So, if we assume the double shooting thing is them... Ignoring abilities, two people would get killed every night. They'd be able to even it out in only two night phases. Uh, my math might be wrong. But that's really worrying, if it's true." He shrugged. "This all banks on assumptions, though. We don't know how many there are."
1. RP

2. Discussion about who was "attacked" (one of which was apparently Inkedust)

I'm a bit suspicious of the "oh yeah I just transferred my Bulletproof ability to my partner" like... is that a thing? If I go to the mafia wiki and look up Bulletproof, will that be a thing that shows up?? If it is, okay I guess... still weird and unusual, but alright. If it's not, why lie? ]]
[[ woah hold up theres custom roles what ]]

I am a doctor who has failed to be a good doc, and I've also failed to mention the hidden aspect of my role: I can only heal people who have already been shot once.

These claims do not track.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[In fact, I’ll just list out those who are on my sus list, in order from most sus to least sus:

1. Kyeugh
2. Ehhh, it’s a tie between Jackie and Inke—only because Inke has been fairly accusatory the whole time, we know that both Inke and Jackie are smart players and would probably be really stealthy scum, and after looking over my notes, Inked defense of Jackie is…kinda weak. “They say smart things” does not at all prove someone isn’t scum. And I think we should take a closer look at both of them because for whatever reason they’ve both flown under the radar despite no claims (other than OSBP from Inke).
3. Ditto above
4. Abra—but the doc claim has me unsure for now. Their play does line up with previous games, in which they were innocent both times.
5. Fuze—inactive for sincere reasons, and his play is notoriously fishy even when he is town, so I’m not too quick to jump the gun and vote for him. But it’s hard to know what to think when he’s been off the grid for most the game. Solidly null for me, but if it comes down to it, I will vote for him.
5. Guzma/Sind, for reasons similar to Jackie and Inke. Though my reading of them has been mostly null.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
[[ I knew there would be BP, but I did not anticipate BP to the extent it has shown up in this game, nor did I think there would be so many third parties. ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry doesn't understand why they don't track.

Not that he isn't suspicious of Abra, but healing people who have been shot once doesn't sound that strange?

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
“You’re right that they’re a little…all over the place,” Rui mused. “But…I still think it’s not worth voting for him today, in case he really is our doctor. I trust Mango’s judgement on this one.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[In fact, I’ll just list out those who are on my sus list, in order from most sus to least sus:

1. Kyeugh
2. Ehhh, it’s a tie between Jackie and Inke—only because Inke has been fairly accusatory the whole time, we know that both Inke and Jackie are smart players and would probably be really stealthy scum, and after looking over my notes, Inked defense of Jackie is…kinda weak. “They say smart things” does not at all prove someone isn’t scum. And I think we should take a closer look at both of them because for whatever reason they’ve both flown under the radar despite no claims (other than OSBP from Inke).
3. Ditto above
4. Abra—but the doc claim has me unsure for now. Their play does line up with previous games, in which they were innocent both times.
5. Fuze—inactive for sincere reasons, and his play is notoriously fishy even when he is town, so I’m not too quick to jump the gun and vote for him. But it’s hard to know what to think when he’s been off the grid for most the game. Solidly null for me, but if it comes down to it, I will vote for him.
5. Guzma/Sind, for reasons similar to Jackie and Inke. Though my reading of them has been mostly null.]]

Fry Agrees a lot with Mango! He also points out in his reads, he never explicitly trusted Jackie or Inke. He doesn't know why everyone else trusts them so much either considering bad guys are supposed to be good at pretending to be good.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[ I knew there would be BP, but I did not anticipate BP to the extent it has shown up in this game, nor did I think there would be so many third parties

Then, you just assumed you were a Doctor with very little utility

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Then, you just assumed you were a Doctor with very little utility
[[ yes. I was functionally useless N0, since of course nobody had been shot yet ]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[ yes. I was functionally useless N0, since of course nobody had been shot yet ]]
[[Ok this does track. I’m still side-eyeing you but it’s enough for me to not vote you today.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[LOLLL SORRY I mean NOT VOTE YOU today.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[wait, that’s what I said. Never mind. My brain is melting, please disregard.]]

Top Bottom