• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Recent content by K_S

1. K_S

Blitz 2023: Feedback and Reflective

Perhaps a follow up "availability for blitzs" closer to the final gasp... (Oct maybe?) And if thats inconclusive swing an early once since this one was late then reverse tracknext year unless some sweeping oddity manifests for the bulk of us in the last second check in? At the very least itll...
  2. K_S

That one scene...

You know that scene... It either popped into your head as you were brainstorming and became an end point. Became the apex of your characters development, arch, or intro. Or it was the payoff for all that forshadowing and worldbuilding. Or for those fly by the seat of your pants writers it...
  3. K_S

'Mon reaction grab bag
    Threadmarks: Wobuffet COMPLETE

1 Wooob! 2 Buffet!
  4. K_S

'Mon reaction grab bag
    Threadmarks: Celebi COMPLETE

1. Neutral 2. Happy 3. Shocked
  5. K_S

'Mon reaction grab bag
    Threadmarks: Jirachi COMPLETE

Awake Sleeping
  6. K_S

'Mon reaction grab bag
    Threadmarks: Machop part 2 COMPLETE

10 tears. 11.yelling. 12. Yelling w sweat. drop
  7. K_S

'Mon reaction grab bag
    Threadmarks: Machop COMPLETE

1. happy. 2. Wobbly lip. 3. Head tip. 4. Anger. 5. Surprise. 6. Tears. 7. Neutral. 8. Happy 9. Wince with sweatdrop
  8. K_S

Pokémon Obsession

I'm sure it was amazing... But your words do it justice.
  9. K_S

Pokémon Obsession

Asaph's basically got creeper of the year award... He only doesnt qualify when he isnt on screen... I wonder what veronica and her folk know about jir's past? His family and what not? I also wonder if asaph said anything about it to veronica... Veronicas folks: immediatly cautious per...
  10. K_S

why not pm everyone who participated directly to ask?
  11. K_S

Pokémon Pincurchin V. Pyukumuku V. Snom rap battle

Pokerap review/reaction So many? Understatement of the verse. Next entrys probably gunna tip the counter to 1k but until a-z is released... Snorts... Yeah it is an animate pincussion thats for sure. I suspect pincurchins a favorite... Mr disembowlment himself looks like hes contestent...
  12. K_S

Pokémon (PMD) Between the Mountains and the Sea

I wont say its universal (with the world having access to podcasts/personalized data therefore cuting doen on the impact/exposure of casual boradcast) but radio boy's angle is common enough to be a nice draw into this pmd world/set up that feels very familiar and makes it stand out for our poor...
  13. K_S

Pokémon Starlight's Fourth Anniversary Drabble Collection

Review repsonse for all three drables. Hi figured i'd swing in and drop a line. Dark mon ficlets? I am quite enthusiastic to tackle these little gems. traitor Ah a magma centric bit? Someones crossed either the mission or the Boss if slow immoltation via Ninetails is thier final fate. And...
  14. K_S

Thoughts about the servey numbers. . While "mid dec to jan" did net 6 points if you calculate all the "jan" and later month options you got 9 points. Thats pointing to jan and up beong a prefered date... More so then then mid drc to jan... And possible sceduling conflicts the later group is...
  15. K_S

Corrupt A Wish!

(You are aware you wished us both back to r.l. death mountian... Or considering this forum... TeamMagmas idea of paradise right?) Well this will be sinch. A flash of light and we are courting death via hypothermia, but before pressure changes and temp changes royally kick in we are...
Top Bottom