• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Correct. Homestar, do you acknowledge this? And that we can take them out if they surv8ve the night?]]
[[Just want to throw the idea out there that :

It is totally possible the mafia will opt to NOT eliminate one of the lover pairs to capitalize on our suspicion of each other. So if any of them are alive tomorrow, that doesn’t automatically prove they are scum!]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
"Look, here's my compromise: If the problem is we're piling on Kent, then I say we just vote for the," airquotes, "other half.

"I am more than happy to swap which of the 'Lovers' we are eliminating. That's well within what I believe to be true. They're both dead, anyways. So, let's reel in the Kent vote and throw out a Hana vote. Hell, if I could vote twice, I'd be voting once apiece anyways."

UNVOTE KENT/ABRA
VOTE HANA/FLYG0N

"But if I didn't know any better," Mike added, "I would say this rampant Kent protectionism is a hardline Mafia play."

[[I know Pixie/extension is the de facto now, but gotta stick to them guns.]]

Steven already had turned his back to the group, but upon hearing Mike's claim, he suddenly turned on his heel and approached Mike, a cold glare on his face. "This is exactly the kind of reckless, unacceptable play I have mentioned. If anything, it only makes me more suspicious that you would so easily write off a fellow Townsperson for dead. You've lied, you've played things off as jokes, including the ability to sentence someone else to an early grave. I hope others can see my reasoning for choosing you if we must choose one person to leave this game today."

In a softer tone, clearly still flustered from his outburst, Steven addressed the rest of the group. "I'm not privy to a lot of the strategy in this game aside from trying to figure out roles and alignments, but can someone explain why Pixie has suddenly become a target? She is one of the people I know almost nothing about, and nothing about her behavior makes her more suspicious to me than some of the others who are absent from contributing to the Town's effort?"

It was the first time Steven had shown any real confusion as to the proceedings.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Clovis sucked in a deep, heavy breath. He didn’t want to have to fucking do this, but it was do or die, and that damn ice-type was too full of herself to do anything productive. Now, he had absolutely no choice, for the sake of the town making a dumb mistake. The target was on him anyway, and they had minutes left now.

“Pixie is a lover. Those votes need to be recanted now.”
[[ARE YOU SERIOUS LOLOLOL

UNVOTE: Pixie

VOTE: Porygon]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
{KILL ME UGH

IM SCREAMING I CANT]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[are we SURE there can't be lover mafia]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Everybody change your votes ASAP PLEASE]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Kent as gambit, to Pory (for lack of anything), back to Kent (for major lovers call sus), openly sus of you but still hardline on Kent. That's hardly waffling.

Voted you just now to prove a point: Idc which lover-claimer gets the boot, but anyone who claims lovers is sus as all hell.]]
"And yet, zero suspicions of yours have fallen on Clovis for claiming the exact same thing. Perhaps that is because you are both aligned together, either as Mafia, or the very least in some kind of strategy to undermine the Town's effort to keep their members alive. Neither of which are the kind of person I want to have in this game."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"And suddenly... Clovis speaks," Reme hummed. "This... changes things..."

Vanilla / Informed, not Confirmed:
Myself (Reme): Claims that there are an Odd number of town
Blu (Poryfriend): Claimed something Pointing towards the existence of Serial Killer
HelloYellow (Wes): Claimed that Two Role Cops exist in this game

Town Roleclaims, Not Confirmed:

Homestar (Mike): Fakeclaimed Cop Day one, and also gambited Kent as Serial Killer. Then, after the gambit failed, then claimed Bulletproof.

The Damned Lovers:

Abrapunk (Kent)
Flyg0n (Hana)
Sinderella (Clovis)
Persephone (Pixie), but only from Sinderella (Clovis)'s word

[[I don't wanna play the "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, awfully convenient claiming your lover now" card, and give Sind the benefit of the doubt, but if Pixie herself isn't claiming she's the other, I don't think that's a super solid claim]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[im gonna die unvote FINE who knows]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I DONT KNOW WHATS THERE TO GAIN BY CALLING PIXIE SPECIFICALLY A LOVER????]]

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Steven already had turned his back to the group, but upon hearing Mike's claim, he suddenly turned on his heel and approached Mike, a cold glare on his face. "This is exactly the kind of reckless, unacceptable play I have mentioned. If anything, it only makes me more suspicious that you would so easily write off a fellow Townsperson for dead. You've lied, you've played things off as jokes, including the ability to sentence someone else to an early grave. I hope others can see my reasoning for choosing you if we must choose one person to leave this game today."

In a softer tone, clearly still flustered from his outburst, Steven addressed the rest of the group. "I'm not privy to a lot of the strategy in this game aside from trying to figure out roles and alignments, but can someone explain why Pixie has suddenly become a target? She is one of the people I know almost nothing about, and nothing about her behavior makes her more suspicious to me than some of the others who are absent from contributing to the Town's effort?"

It was the first time Steven had shown any real confusion as to the proceedings.
"Upset when I vote Kent 'baselessly,'" Mike muttered, "upset when I double-down my reasoning. Man alive, they're not kidding when they say 'never meet your heroes.'"

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[OH MY GOD

Unvote Pixie]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
"I have made my stance on this issue clear. None of the recent information has changed my opinion on the contents of my notes. I will stay the course for tonight, and if that is my undoing, then so be it. I cannot in good conscience condemn someone to elimination without stronger grounds than what I have now."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
“Pixie is a lover. Those votes need to be recanted now.”

[[ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME]]

VOTE PORYGON

[[A pretty normal town strat when nobody is very sus is to pick off the least useful players just in case they're scum trying to hide under the radar, and Pixie hasn't contributed to scumhunting at all. Porygon was the first pick, but I asked everyone to switch to Pixie because I thought she was slightly more sus (mostly because Persephone knows how to pull that off and Bluwii is a total newbie and made a couple small contributions)]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[are we SURE there can't be lover mafia]]

[[I would honestly start thinking this, considering Persephone never claimed Lovers, and Sind claiming it this late into the game is something to take note of. If they were going to out either of them already, why not do both at the same time. One Lover being known is already a bad thing for both of them, There's literally no reason to try and hide the second one.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
ebony-concern.png"I just voted Porygon because their information was really easy to fake. Because we already knew it. Also they acted all sad any time someone got suspicious of them, and didn't say anything helpful. It's not a very good reason, I just didn't feel safe voting for Kent or Clovis..."

"I feel less good about it since Porygon hasn't been around..." She glanced over at the unresponsive computer nervously.

"I also thought the Vulpix was kind of funny... but everyone voting for her so fast is, umm... making me nervous."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"And suddenly... Clovis speaks," Reme hummed. "This... changes things..."

Vanilla / Informed, not Confirmed:
Myself (Reme): Claims that there are an Odd number of town
Blu (Poryfriend): Claimed something Pointing towards the existence of Serial Killer
HelloYellow (Wes): Claimed that Two Role Cops exist in this game

Town Roleclaims, Not Confirmed:

Homestar (Mike): Fakeclaimed Cop Day one, and also gambited Kent as Serial Killer. Then, after the gambit failed, then claimed Bulletproof.

The Damned Lovers:

Abrapunk (Kent)
Flyg0n (Hana)
Sinderella (Clovis)
Persephone (Pixie), but only from Sinderella (Clovis)'s word

[[I don't wanna play the "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, awfully convenient claiming your lover now" card, and give Sind the benefit of the doubt, but if Pixie herself isn't claiming she's the other, I don't think that's a super solid claim]]
[[I didn’t want to claim it now, but Pixie isn’t here to defend herself, and she was racking massive votes. I didn’t really have a choice.]]

Top Bottom