• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"I think we should sacrifice someone, even if we really don't want to get it wrong! Because most of us don't have powers, we're way better off trying to get lucky by choosing one of the quiet people than not choosing anyone! I just don't know who's most likely..."
Hana stifled a wail. "But if we are sacrificing anyone why not just pick Clovis? We know he's said some waffley/contradictory things? Wouldn't he be the safest bet?" she asked, genuine concern in her voice.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Genuinely uncertain on logic here and I might be busy the rest of the night ARGH]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Let it be known that once I get my first gray hairs, I’m gonna be blaming this game for them.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Hana stifled a wail. "But if we are sacrificing anyone why not just pick Clovis? We know he's said some waffley/contradictory things? Wouldn't he be the safest bet?" she asked, genuine concern in her voice.
[[Not our safest bet if he’s telling the truth!! If we mislynch Clovis and he’s innocent lover, we mislynch TWO innocents plus you and Kent probably dying in the night plus whoever SK targets PLUS possible healing clash. It’s not worth it.]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[Actually, I wanted to ask why we started voting porygon/Blu. Even when I looked over the past pages last night, and tried to skim the new ones from today I didn't really get a clear reason why Pory/Blu started getting votes.]]
[[Mainly for making a lot of posts with not a lot of mechanical content. Which isn't hugely indicative, and I feel bad about it when Bluwii hasn't been playing much at all today, but may be some of the best we have?

Mmmmmhhh. As it stands I'd prooobably on balance go Pixie, because of the voting behaviour re Homestar that I pointed out before in my bigpost, but again, waiting for Pano's info.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Let it be known that once I get my first gray hairs, I’m gonna be blaming this game for the
[[ this game's gonna give me more gray hairs 🤣 ]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
download20210802123401.png "..."

download20210802110612.png "Because I keep saying I think he's also a lover and I don't want to sacrifice two innocents!!"

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
This is only a quick read, so I'm only giving reasons for the people I like; I would not in any circumstances want to vote them today. The people in the middle groups have a wide range, from "I will raise my eyebrows at a vote for them" to "hmm that's a fine idea". Sus is self-explanatory.

The vibes are fine:
Hana [Human] (Flyg0n) - Their logic makes more sense with their claim, why would Mafia do that, and before all I liked her

Jean Ambrose [Vulpix Pokemorph] (Dragonfree) - like logic bigly. Also, DF tends to read more sus to me, so the fact that I get positive is a good sign

Anti-Bravoman "Anti" xxDarklord99xx [Human?] (Windskull) - doesn't seem like there previous scum play, which I am familiar with

Kent [Dracomon] (AbraPunk) - cleared by Hana, and if you ignore the Lover stuff I don't think they've done anything scummy?

Mike [Human] (Homestar!) - Baffling play for scum

Salem Weir [Purrloin-human morph] (unrepentantAuthor) - like logic, and also being kind of aggro in a way that makes me be less sus?

Wesley Lycas [Human] (HelloYellow17) - consistent logic, reminds me of previous game

Steven Stone [Steven Stone] (Panoramic_Vacuum) - I think you're missing something guys

Hmm I don't want to commit yet:
Ebony [Houndoom] (Chibi Pika)
Hazel [Type: Null] (Shiny Phantump)
Reme [Gardevoir] (Fusion)
Altair [Galarian Yamask] (Inkedust)

No vibes:
Astrid [Alolan Ninetales] (TheGOAT)
Sparkleglimmer [Sylveon] (SparklingEspeon)
Pixie [Alolan Vulpix] (Persephone)
Porygon [Porygon?] (Bluwiikoon)

Sus vibes:
Clovis LeClair [Human] (Sinderella) - I believe Abra/Hana over them (and I'm decidedly lukewarm on two pairs of Townie Lovers). Also, their explanation for why they gunned for Mike before all of this does not mesh well with Town.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"W-wait, but... Why are you voting for Kent if you think he's town! I don't think we should vote for Clovis either, but--!!"
[[For the first night only, ties result in abstaining, so this is the best way for me to ensure no lynch, changing if Abstain or anything less bad wins a majority. Sind, given her partner is still in hiding, has more value to the town is alive anyways, so tbh if you really made me choose one, Clovis would be the one I'd save. I think there is an abysmal chance of Sind fakeclaiming as scum because scumbuddies would be like "wtf no don't do that" because this high heat is a relatively forseeable risk/outcome.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I am leaning towards Pixie as well maaybe]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Okay okay fine. for the time being I take back my Sind vote]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Okay okay fine. for the time being I take back my Sind vote
[[ if I'm counting correctly, the votes are now in Sind's favor (that is, I now have more votes than her) ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Not the best time for memes, moving on....

Susing Pixie?? Anyone else have anything to offer??]]

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[
in light of being outvoted...
]]

The stylus scratched frantically against the screen.

BARTHOLOMEW:
--how many tails do vulpix have again

[[
vote: Pixie/Persephone
]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Not the best time for memes, moving on....

Susing Pixie?? Anyone else have anything to offer??]]
[[Pixie is also near the top of my list. Since Equi’s latest posts, I’ve moved Bart to soft town so for me I’m wary of Porygon and Pixie.

However, Blu hasn’t been active today, and said he was sick on discord, so it might be more fair to target Pixie anyways? Plus I’m more sus of Pixie than Pory rn]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
download20210803220746.png "Fuck. Hana insisting on picking Clovis even after all the four lovers business she started feels really bad to me..."

[[Also, I just wanted to chime in and say that if you have a strong townread on me and you trust my judgment, please also trust Lyn/Hazel. I have such a fucking strong townread off her right now, and she's smart. Pay attention to her.]]

[[CLAIMING LOVER FOR THE MEMES]]

download20210803234032.png lmao.

Top Bottom