• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
“Getting comfortable?” Astrid cooed at the Vulpix—a child, no doubt. Something stung in her heart that went ignored but not forgotten. It had been so, so long since she’d seen another Vulpix like her so close. And while it was to be expected during her multi-dimensional travels, that feeling was not tempered in the slightest now that it was upon her.

With a silent huff, she rested a tail on the Vulpix’s back and let her soak up her cold as long as she liked.
You begin to softly purr and lean into the tail. Perfect. You've missed this. A lot. Shame that this might only be temporary.

Great. Now she had to figure out who the predator was before she could attack either her or the ninetales like a coward.

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
"Hey, uh, Mike. Sorry for... that shit I did at the beginning of the day. I was just being an ass for no real reason."

"Honestly," Mike shrugged out a sigh, "I think that I'm an especially fragile being in this room. You probably wouldn't have really hurt anyone else here, but I get the distinct impression that, if we're all from different dimensions or something, I'm from a very, very weak one."

Mike wracked his brain for a moment, severely missing his internet access. But he found something to say, all the same.

"Thanks, DemiDivimon."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
I have become minorly suspect of Clovis for a number of reasons but the main ones here is that he's not offering anything of substance and is seemingly taking a number of things at face value. Additionally, if we assume that Phan is telling us the truth about the information she received, it makes Clovis' claim more suspect. With this in mind, it's probably safe to assume that Hazel and Clovis are mutually exclusive; if one is scum, chances are, the other is not.
[[Damn I'm kinda crushed, I thought I was being insightful with my thoughts 🥲 I am once again going to play sickbrain card, but I won't lean on it.

I'm confused, what claim of mine was suspect? If we're talking about Phan's claim that all vanilla's got a hint, I never said I never got a hint, just that I didn't have any powers. And did I miss something with Hazel? I combed the thread and couldn't find anything regarding their level of sus-ness (please bear with me I'm trying lolololol).]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Honestly," Mike shrugged out a sigh, "I think that I'm an especially fragile being in this room. You probably wouldn't have really hurt anyone else here, but I get the distinct impression that, if we're all from different dimensions or something, I'm from a very, very weak one."

"I mean... you are a human, right? I'm pretty sure humans are all the same, regardless of where they come from. But, what do I know, haha, obviously I'm not a human myself."

Kent paused. "...Okay, I feel like you're doing this on purpose now." He chuckled as he said this.

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[OKAY HERE I MADE A READ LIST, omitting people who I have no strong feelings about:

Ebony [Houndoom] (Chibi Pika)
  • WEAK TAKE: Sus Mafia/SK, due to heavy RP with Ferry on Day 0
Kent [Dracomon] (AbraPunk)
  • WEAK TAKE: Sus Mafia/SK. Took a *long* time to reply after gambit, possibly feining lovers.
Porygon [Porygon?] (Bluwiikoon)
  • MEDIUM TAKE: Sus SK, setting up tragedy in Day 0 to hide behind
Reme [Gardevoir] (Fusion)
  • STRONG TAKE: No idea, but fren :3
Steven Stone [Steven Stone] (Panoramic_Vacuum)
  • Spectator? Do we know who all spectators are?]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
WEAK TAKE: Sus Mafia/SK. Took a *long* time to reply after gambit, possibly feining lovers.
[[ I explained this absence IRL. School isn't exactly the most phone-friendly place. ]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[ I explained this absence IRL. School isn't exactly the most phone-friendly place. ]]
[[Ahh, I missed that. Then again, you did pick a fight (which would assume you had time to start/RP one) and leave the second I gambit'd. I stand behind the read, and that it's a pretty weak take

Unvote Kent
Vote Porygon
(sorry Poryfriend! I have to follow my heart even if it means breaking it!)]]

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[Damn I'm kinda crushed, I thought I was being insightful with my thoughts 🥲 I am once again going to play sickbrain card, but I won't lean on it.

I'm confused, what claim of mine was suspect? If we're talking about Phan's claim that all vanilla's got a hint, I never said I never got a hint, just that I didn't have any powers. And did I miss something with Hazel? I combed the thread and couldn't find anything regarding their level of sus-ness (please bear with me I'm trying lolololol).]]

[[The main thing that raised a brow from me was your response to whether or not there was any additional information to reveal:
Clovis sighed deeply and crossed his arms. “As much as I’d like to contribute something useful, I’m acting dead weight right now.”

I admittedly found this a bit strange and just assumed that you weren't informed based on this. There's also your reaction to Phan's claim:
[[Gonna OOC post for this, because I was also thrown off by that claim--I might just have sick brain but I don't remember that being a rule, and unless I missed something, I'm immediately sus of Phan for trying to toss that in there--maybe indeed some galaxy brain, but I feel some type of way about this.

However, reading back a bit, I can admit that I might've conflated RP-flavour in lieu of actual information—and what you've said in response to Phan isn't enough to say that you're definitely not Informed, just skeptical that other Vanilla players were, but it was enough to make me a bit curious—and if that's the case, that is 100% my bad! As I said, my suspicion of you is pretty minor and I just wanted to follow this thread to hear you out so that I don't end up casting full suspicion on the wrong people.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[The main thing that raised a brow from me was your response to whether or not there was any additional information to reveal:

I admittedly found this a bit strange and just assumed that you weren't informed based on this. There's also your reaction to Phan's claim:

However, reading back a bit, I can admit that I might've conflated RP-flavour in lieu of actual information—and what you've said in response to Phan isn't enough to say that you're definitely not Informed, just skeptical that other Vanilla players were, but it was enough to make me a bit curious—and if that's the case, that is 100% my bad! As I said, my suspicion of you is pretty minor and I just wanted to follow this thread to hear you out so that I don't end up casting full suspicion on the wrong people.]]
[[That was definitely some RP flavor, but I can 100% see why that response would make anybody suspicious! But again, let me make it clear, I said I didn't have any powers, not that I didn't get a hint. However, yes, I was indeed suspicious of Phan's claim, and just wanted some backing information to it is all.]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
[[Guys what if all the memes are real and poryfriend is serial killer and Chibi dies n0 and wes is lovers with clovis :copyka:]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
[[To be clear, I would enjoy if folks' judgement of me was not informed by the funy meme jokes if that's ok! ^^]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[
WEAK TAKE: Sus Mafia/SK, due to heavy RP with Ferry on Day 0

Stop conflating rp flavor with actual reads.]]

[[Also I don't think purely activity based reads are helpful. (Different from timing of posts and/or 100% inactivity). We're all busy to varying degrees.

Right now I'd like to specifically cast mild curiosity mainly towards BARTHOLOMEW & Espeon, potentially also on Pixie.

NOT Sus yet, just curious, since they've been the least actively helpful/assisting, but but thats not a real grounds, but does make me wonder what they think.

[[To be clear, I would enjoy if folks' judgement of me was not informed by the funy meme jokes if that's ok! ^^]]
[lol ur good bluwii!]]

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[I... think you're reading too much into rp flavour again. Reminder: We did not have our roles on day 0. Not that they're innocent, they've got one nothingburger of a claim, but do recall that nobody set up SK on D0 because there was no SK yet.]]

[[I understand we didn't have roles on Day 0, but with very little of anything to go on, and with the possible fortuitous start they had, that's really all I've got that makes me go "huh". ]]

"Well, think about it," Mike replied. "If they build a rapport, become bestest buddies, then one or the other learns they are part of the Ro-- the Mafia, or that they are the Serial Killer, they can set up very strong emotional 'protection' by immediately offing the other one.

"Any pre-game, even without roles, can be used to advise the post-assignment portion of the game. You set up alliances, form rivalries, and then you find out who you really are. And if you have an opportunity-- or any sort of beef, honestly, why not act on it? I think it's a bad choice to act on pre-established angst, but," Mike smiled, "acting against pre-established camraderie? That's crazy enough to work.

"I stand by my thoughts. I have to vote, otherwise, we run the risk of being picked off way too fast. With very little of anything else to go on, except the bewildering coincidence of having their new best friend eliminated, I'm gonna vote that way."

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[Clarification: I honestly haven't played before, and have very little to go on. I think that the coincidence of one of the two new pory best friends dying is really the only remarkable thing that has happened in the game so far (my own stupidity notwithstanding). Looking at everything else, it's just a bunch of claiming, roleplay, and pointing fingers. Abstaining seems actively bad.]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
AkXVSLa.png
Oh??? OH???? Now it's a CRIME to be friends with someone who got killed????

etDE5wO.png
I WOULD PROBABLY CRY A LOT RIGHT NOW BUT I'M KIND OF UPSET AND MAD AND ANGRY!!!!!!!! I!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!

2YIwfh8.png
ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT SO CERTAIN ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING BECAUSE YOU'RE VERY FAMILIAR WITH THAT TRAIN OF THOUGHT?????

RdePDgz.png
THAT YOU WOULD

coollogo_com-13150569.gif

FOR THE MURDER OF MY FIRST AND BEST FRIEND IN THIS GAME???????

2YIwfh8.png
BECAUSE FRANKLY I FIND THAT VERY RUDE AND MEAN AND I'M NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
AkXVSLa.png
Oh??? OH???? Now it's a CRIME to be friends with someone who got killed????

etDE5wO.png
I WOULD PROBABLY CRY A LOT RIGHT NOW BUT I'M KIND OF UPSET AND MAD AND ANGRY!!!!!!!! I!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!

2YIwfh8.png
ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT SO CERTAIN ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING BECAUSE YOU'RE VERY FAMILIAR WITH THAT TRAIN OF THOUGHT?????

RdePDgz.png
THAT YOU WOULD

View attachment 1364

FOR THE MURDER OF MY FIRST AND BEST FRIEND IN THIS GAME???????

2YIwfh8.png
BECAUSE FRANKLY I FIND THAT VERY RUDE AND MEAN AND I'M NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike snorted, holding out two hands. He framed the little machine with his forefingers and thumbs.

"Buddy, pal, my friend," Mike replied, "my little Commodore 64, you already exist within a frame."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Buddy, pal, my friend," Mike replied, "my little Commodore 64, you already exist within a frame."

Reme snorted, but was quick to cover it up by clearing her throat. "Mike I should break your foot again for that joke. I should break my own for laughing at it..."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Mike snorted, holding out two hands. He framed the little machine with his forefingers and thumbs.

Wes stared at him in disbelief. “Are you—your head is on the line and the first thing you’re choosing to do is to pick fights? Maybe I should vote for you after all.”

He shot a glance at Porygon. “I’ll admit that I’m not sure about you, but I’m certainly not suspicious enough to vote for you. If you have anything to say or thoughts to share, I’ll hear you out.”

Top Bottom