• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Torrent Beach

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
("Ah, that's understandable, given... everything that's happened. I hope you and your trainer are faring well. Events like this can be... scary, to say the least, speaking form experience.")

("No. The scales of a shiny Milotic are gold, and their head fins are lavender. I'm a... regional-colored Milotic. Those from where I'm from have purplish-blue scales as opposed to ultramarine, and their head fins are a dark, rosy red.")
"Huh, thats weird. I don't think I've ever seen a Milotic like that back home. But yeah, I'm not scared. Silas says Officer Jenny will handle it and its not our place to worry. I sure hope they find her though. Oh, I guess I should introduced myself. My name is Thelonious and thats my trainer, Silas." He glanced at Silas, who looked nearly ready to leave.

"What your name?"

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
Fearow walked carefully across the sand to stand behind his trainer, looking rather large next to her slight frame. "Hey, whats up?" she chirped.
Zack stared blankly at Fearow, unmoving. If one looked closely, a tear could be seen falling from his eye.
"Do you still have that feather? The Fearow may know something about it."
“Hey, name’s Jack,” the Farfetch’d said as he waved a wing. “I wanna ask you something.” He showed the Xatu feather to Windi and Fearow. “I found this in the forest yesterday,” he said, mostly to Fearow. “Any idea what this is? Or at least, do you know about any Xatu that could’ve been here on this island?”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Greetings, mine name is Violet, and this is Hazel," Violet said, still holding Hazel by the waist and grinning, "Mine companions and I—" she gestured her head to Seb and the other Pokémon, "Were a tad interested in you and your Fearow. For, ahem, obvious reasons." She nodded towards Seb's own Pokémon. "Mind telling us a bit about yourselves?"

Hazel raised her brow at Violet, wondering what exactly she was trying to do. Was she just buttering them up to give them more information? She supposed it was impolite not to introduce oneself, at least. "Hazel. Nice to meet you," she said in Poké-speak, addressing Fearow.

Her head shot up as an epiphany hit her. She turned to Jack — at least, as best as she could while being held by the waist, and asked, "Do you still have that feather? The Fearow may know something about it."

"My name is Windi!" She opted to wave in greeting instead of a handshake. "I guess they invited me cause Fearow and I are really tough. I'm hoping to join the Elite 4 back home eventually. It's nice to meet you all. I wish it was for better reasons though..." She shook her head, then brightened again. "What about you guys?"

Fearow gave a soft cry in greeting. "It is good to meet you, Hazel. I am simply Fearow." He cast a wary glance at Zack. Was that strange young bird... crying? He shifted away and turned to Jack, who was holding up a feather.

Windi and Fearow both paused to examine it.

After a second, Windi spoke. "Oh, thats a Xatu feather. I didn't see any on the island though. The habitat isn't quiite right."

Fearow cawed meaningfully.

"Oh right!" Windi said. "Maybe its from that trainer on our boat? I saw a boy with a Xatu. Really quiet though, didn't want to talk to anyone. Shy I guess." Windi tapped her foot on the sand. "I don't think I remember ever seeing him around the island though... Maybe he left?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
("Thelonious... Latin for 'Lord'. A very strong name... Oh, and my name is Victoria.") She gave a small bow. ("Where do you two come from? What brings you here?")

"Not a bad name." Thel raised his head proudly. "And its all thanks to Silas! He trains hard with us every day until we're really strong. Silas and I came to find other really skilled trainers." He eyed Victoria. "Are you and your trainer strong?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"My name is Windi!" She opted to wave in greeting instead of a handshake. "I guess they invited me cause Fearow and I are really tough. I'm hoping to join the Elite 4 back home eventually. It's nice to meet you all. I wish it was for better reasons though..." She shook her head, then brightened again. "What about you guys?"
"The pleasure is all mine," Violet gave a cordial nod and flashed a grin. "We're in the Sinnoh League Circuit ourselves, actually. Mayhaps we shall cross paths in the future?" Her grin widened with mischief as she added, "Or should I say, we may fly by after we spread our wings, hmmm?" She snickered at her own awful pun.

Hazel rolled her eyes, but smiled as she did so.
After a second, Windi spoke. "Oh, thats a Xatu feather. I didn't see any on the island though. The habitat isn't quiite right."

Fearow cawed meaningfully.

"Oh right!" Windi said. "Maybe its from that trainer on our boat? I saw a boy with a Xatu. Really quiet though, didn't want to talk to anyone. Shy I guess." Windi tapped her foot on the sand. "I don't think I remember ever seeing him around the island though... Maybe he left?"
Hazel and Violet looked at each other at the same time. "A boy with a Xatu that 'left'? Could you describe what they looked like?" Violet asked, as Hazel took out her phone to take notes.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Nice!” Seb exclaimed. He looked around and blushed in embarrassment. “Sorry, I got excited. Thanks, though.” He crouched next to Jack and gave him a thumbs-up. “Good work, buddy.”

“Thanks,” the Farfetch’d said to both Trainers. He put the feather away into his wing. “I thought this was gonna be useless for a moment, but I’m glad we got a clue.”

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Alakazam stared condecendingly down at the Espeon growling at him as Noro turned around to face whoever had called out. When his eyes met Wes, he seemed to give pause for a moment. He sized Wes up with narrowed eyes, then seemed to relaxed slightly. "What?" he responded simply. "And I hope its quick. Unless you're looking for a training battle, I'm busy."
Well, damn, this kid had some attitude. Wes supposed he couldn’t blame him, given the abrupt way he approached him. Well, and Olivia suddenly appearing to cut him off wouldn’t have helped, either. Still, he appreciated Kimiko and Olivia planning ahead and blocking his escape route. Could never be too careful, especially when a missing person was involved.

He sized the kid up and folded his arms. “You don’t happen to know anything about what happened here, do you? You seem awful quick to leave, and you’ve even got a psychic type with you. See anything, maybe?”

With a subtle nod to Neo, he signaled the Espeon.

Neo used Mind Reader. @Flyg0n

Last edited:

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Alakazam stared condecendingly down at the Espeon growling at him as Noro turned around to face whoever had called out. When his eyes met Wes, he seemed to give pause for a moment. He sized Wes up with narrowed eyes, then seemed to relaxed slightly. "What?" he responded simply. "And I hope its quick. Unless you're looking for a training battle, I'm busy."

Alakazam sent a harmless wave of psychic energy at the Espeon - nothing that could hurt in any way, just his way of saying 'Watch yourself'.

The wave of energy only irritated Olivia further. The alakazam was lucky it was directed at her and not her human, because harmless or not, she'd have struck him down then and there. As it was, she began readying a shadow ball.

"Olivia, stand down," Kimiko called as she sprinted up, casting a knowing look at her espeon. Don't attack, but be on your guard. She didn't need to be showing off to Neo right now. Olivia growled again, but let the shadow energy dissipate, and instead tried to subtly clear her mind.

After a quick side-eye and a grin at Wes, she turned her attention to Noro, circling around him to stand behind him next to her pokemon. She said calmly, "Might I also ask just what it is you're busy with?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"The pleasure is all mine," Violet gave a cordial nod and flashed a grin. "We're in the Sinnoh League Circuit ourselves, actually. Mayhaps we shall cross paths in the future?" Her grin widened with mischief as she added, "Or should I say, we may fly by after we spread our wings, hmmm?" She snickered at her own awful pun.

Hazel rolled her eyes, but smiled as she did so.

Hazel and Violet looked at each other at the same time. "A boy with a Xatu that 'left'? Could you describe what they looked like?" Violet asked, as Hazel took out her phone to take notes.
Much to Fearow's dismay, Windi broke out laughing at the pun. "Did you plan that pun or did you..." she paused, a terrible smirk appearing on her face "-wing it?"

Fearow let out a sad caw and hung his head.

“Nice!” Seb exclaimed. He looked around and blushed in embarrassment. “Sorry, I got excited. Thanks, though.” He crouched next to Jack and gave him a thumbs-up. “Good work, buddy.”

“Thanks,” the Farfetch’d said to both Trainers. He put the feather away into his wing. “I thought this was gonna be useless for a moment, but I’m glad we got a clue.”

Windi cleared her throat and composed herself. "A... clue?" She glanced at Fearow, then shrugged. "I don't remember the Xatu guy that well, sorry. I think he was blond? And a little older then me. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk much and he didn't hang out with anyone. I'm pretty sure I thought I saw him get off the boat though." She shrugged again. "Sorry I don't know more. Maybe someone else does?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Well, damn, this kid had some attitude. Wes supposed he couldn’t blame him, given the abrupt way he approached him. Well, and Olivia suddenly appearing to cut him off wouldn’t have helped, either. Still, he appreciated Kimiko and Olivia planning ahead and blocking his escape route. Couple never be too careful, especially when a missing person was involved.

He sized the kid up and folded his arms. “You don’t happen to know anything about what happened here, do you? You seem awful quick to leave, and you’ve even got a psychic type with you. See anything, maybe?”

With a subtle nod to Neo, he signaled the Espeon.

Neo used Mind Reader. @Flyg0n
"First of all, you have a psychic type with you too. And I got here the same time as everyone else. I don't have to explain myself to a couple of trainers. If Officer Jenny has questions then let her handle it."

The wave of energy only irritated Olivia further. The alakazam was lucky it was directed at her and not her human, because harmless or not, she'd have struck him down then and there. As it was, she began readying a shadow ball.

"Olivia, stand down," Kimiko called as she sprinted up, casting a knowing look at her espeon. Don't attack, but be on your guard. She didn't need to be showing off to Neo right now. Olivia growled again, but let the shadow energy dissipate, and instead tried to subtly clear her mind.

After a quick side-eye and a grin at Wes, she turned her attention to Noro, circling around him to stand behind him next to her pokemon. She said calmly, "Might I also ask just what it is you're busy with?"

Alakazam didn't flinch as Olivia prepared her attack and regarded her calmly. He turned to face Olivia as she circled behind him.

Noro spun around, fixing Kimiko with a hostile glare. "I don't have to explain myself to you either. Now excuse me."

He stepped around the two of them and continued walking.

Neo used Mind Reader! Noro hasn't lied.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Noro spun around, fixing Kimiko with a hostile glare. "I don't have to explain myself to you either. Now excuse me."

Oh, no you don’t. Wes quietly uttered a single word. “Novo.”

His name was the only command the Umbreon needed. He jumped in front of the boy and his Alakazam and sat calmly, rings pulsing lightly, and allowed flickers of dark energy to show around his pelt. If an Espeon wasn’t intimidating enough, perhaps a dark-type would catch their attention.

“I see you avoided my question,” Wes said cooly as he walked up to the boy again. “Let’s try this again. What do you know, if anything, about what happened to that missing girl? If you have nothing to hide, then you have no reason not to answer me.”

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Much to Fearow's dismay, Windi broke out laughing at the pun. "Did you plan that pun or did you..." she paused, a terrible smirk appearing on her face "-wing it?"

Fearow let out a sad caw and hung his head.
Violet bellowed out her own laugh as Windi responded in tow. "Sorry to say, but sometimes my head is just up in the clouds," she said, giggling. A grin spread across Violet's face as though she were the Weavile between the two.

Meanwhile, the actual Weavile just sighed and shook her head, but her own smile remained — the same kind of smile that one has when a pet or younger sibling does something silly that you can't help but adore.
Windi cleared her throat and composed herself. "A... clue?" She glanced at Fearow, then shrugged. "I don't remember the Xatu guy that well, sorry. I think he was blond? And a little older then me. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk much and he didn't hang out with anyone. I'm pretty sure I thought I saw him get off the boat though." She shrugged again. "Sorry I don't know more. Maybe someone else does?"
Hazel finished taking her notes on what Windi had to say and nodded. [No problem! Thank you for your time. Stay safe out there.] She wrote out and showed the trainer, before addressing the Fearow, "And may you be spared the wrath of your trainer's puns. I know I won't be," she let out a light chuckle as she finished her Poké-speak.

She turned her head to Seb, "Got anything else, mate? Be careful, I'm sure a conversation between flying-type trainers might fly off the handle."

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Alakazam didn't flinch as Olivia prepared her attack and regarded her calmly. He turned to face Olivia as she circled behind him.

The boy's attitude grated on Kimiko. Okay, so technically he was right. She couldn't force him to answer their questions. But boy, it was frustrating. Why would anyone want to keep it to themselves, if they knew anything?

“I see you avoided my question,” Wes said cooly as he walked up to the boy again. “Let’s try this again. What do you know, if anything, about what happened to that missing girl? If you have nothing to hide, then you have no reason not to answer me.”

And then Novo leapt in front of him as he tried to walk away, taking over for Olivia as a roadblock. Kimiko thought Wes was about to attack the boy, the way the one on the boat had, but... he seemed content to just put on some pressure first, thankfully.

"Listen," Kimiko added; if Wes was playing Bad Cop, she supposed she could try the softer angle. " This is very important. I don't know if you were on the ship, but... well, let's just say the security here isn't likely up to the task. Someone's lives may be at stake here. Please, if you know something, just tell us? We're only trying to help."

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
Gladion shook his head. “Hardly likely. I was here a few minutes after the initial scream and didn’t see a thing. I’d be impressed if anyone could defeat them, restrain them, erase all evidence they’d been there except the lingering psychic energy, and then physically escape in that time.”

Blue's fists didn't relax right away, but he had to admit the other guy had a point. If the scream really had come from the moment of the attack, the knife guy culprit wouldn't have had much time to escape. Still; it didn't hurt to be absolutely certain there was no sign of a hasty retreat or other useful info nearby. "Charizard," he said, "would you mind doing a quick sweep overhead? See if you can spot any obvious trails through the brush or anything, leading away from here. Anything else fishy."

Charizard stopped licking a sticky spot on his nose long enough to give him a concerned growl, but Blue gestured at the fairly large group that was still hovering around. "Safety in numbers, yeah? I'll be fine. I'd come with, but I just wanna check somethin' real quick. Just don't fly off so far that I can't see you from down here, all right? We could use your help, but I don't want you up and disappearing on me, either."

The dragon grumbled a little more, but he nodded and launched himself back into the air for a quick circle above the beach and bordering forest.

“I need everyone to back away or return to your dorms. I understand many of you may be confused or worried, but I assure you that the matter is being dealt with.”

'The matter is being dealt with,' right, sure. Like they were already on top of things, and not bringing up the rear after everyone on the island and their grandma had had a chance to gawp. How slow was that arcanine that it couldn't have gotten them here the moment it was obvious someone was in distress?

(His mind wandered home, for just a moment, as he watched the arcanine sniff at the fused sand. Gramps's arcanine could teleport. Not a common skill for them to learn, but definitely possible. But the weavile's notes had been quite clear that a psychic-type, or at least some source of a bucketload of psychic energy, had been in the area, so theoretically an arcanine was out. How reassuring; he didn't need to add "probably kidnappers" to his list of reasons to be annoyed with them.)

"'Scuse me, Officer," he said to the man near the arcanine, displaying a frankly admirable level of restraint by keeping the sarcasm out of his voice. Daisy'd better be real damn proud of him when he got back. "I know you're busy—" he made a show of stepping back, so as not to stand on any important evidence or whatever "—but I could've sworn I heard a couple people yesterday talking about folks 'going home early'. Didn't really pay it much mind at the time; none of my business if people decide to bail on a free luxury vacation." He had given it some very serious consideration himself, after all. "But from what I overheard, people sounded confused about the way that they left the island. No chance those are related to this, is there?"

@Flyg0n

[[Note: not expecting any investigation results from Charizard; simply seems the flavorful thing to do. Just wanted to poke the officer, is all!]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
After informing the officer presiding over the case that he’d witnessed no tampering of the scene between it coming into view and her arrival, Gladion turned to leave. He’d probably get called in later, but he was ready to wash his hands of this for now.

It was only when he saw the boy with the Alakazam that he reconsidered. Naturally the suspicion of a levitating, teleporting species sapient enough to follow complex instructions being the apparent perpetrator was not doing him any favours. The fact he was defensive meant nothing, of course, Gladion would be every bit as defensive of Hazel in the same situation… but they still had to be careful around him, of course.

Gladion took no direct involvement, but kept a Pursuit command on the tip of his tongue. Just in case a Teleport needed disruption

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Now? Right after someone just got abducted? That's an odd time for introductions, don't you think?"
The subtle expression change at the sight of Enora wasn’t lost on her, but she didn’t let that knowledge show on her face. She shrugged her shoulders. “Never said I was particularly good at this ‘social’ thing,” she admitted in a dejected huff. “Definitely got overexcited. I don’t know anybody else where I’m from who also has a shiny.”

As Blair sized her up, she kept her confident stance. She’d gotten enough of those analytical and almost accusatory looks during those wretched times at those fucking galas, so sitting through that was a walk in the park.
Grumping tipped his head in greeting, while Hatterene simply blinked at Odette then glanced meaningfully at Blair.
Her eyes did quite literally light up at the Grumpig, and she kneeled down to meet it’s eye level. “Your coat’s absolutely amazing, but I’m sure you get that a lot.” She also made sure to send a friendly nod to the Hatterene. It seemed a little more reserved, so she didn’t attempt much more than that.

Enora gave an eager nod to the Grumpig and cooed in agreement with Odette, allowing her ribbons to flutter for some added friendliness.
"Can I help you?" she asked, her tone even.
Bullshitting her was out. It was somewhat evident that this girl had a shred of a radar on her, and Odette was becoming certain she might have already started pinging on it by chasing her down. She wasn’t going to take any more chances in adding onto that by trying to distract and coax her into letting her guard down by talking her ear off about shinies.

“Well, aside from asking what you use on Grumpig’s coat, I’ll just be blunt in saying I’m sniffing around to see what might be up here. I’ve been to a few of these types of events and they’ve ended on less than ideal terms, so call me cautious,” she explained. “I figured if I was going to start talking to a new face, I’d start with somebody on somewhat common ground. Hence my eagerness.” She nodded her head in the direction of Grumpig as she allowed her smile to widen.

She shrugged again as she pushed herself up to stand. “Not asking for a life story or anything weird; more just wondering if you or your partners saw anything strange. But I do apologize. Hopefully I’m not keeping you from anything.”

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
She turned her head to Seb, "Got anything else, mate? Be careful, I'm sure a conversation between flying-type trainers might fly off the handle."
“I think that’s all we wanted to know,” Seb and Jack said in perfect sync. They looked at each other, confused at first, but they smiled.

They started walking away from Windi and Fearow, but stopped when they noticed Zack still looking blankly at Fearow. “Uh, are you okay?” Seb asked in worry, hand on his hip. “Jack, think you can get him over here?”

The Farfetch’d nodded before walking towards the Pidgeotto. He waved a wing close to his face. “Hello? Earth to Zack? Are you alive in there?” After a few seconds of silence, he poked his head with the leek.

“Wha—?” Zack jolted and snapped back to reality. He turned around and saw the worried looks of his friends. “Did anythin’ happen?”

“You zeroed out, friend,” Jack replied. “And you were looking at Fearow weird.”

“Huh?” Zack twiddled with one of his crest feathers. He raised his head in realization. “Ah, yeah, I did. But it’s not worth talkin’ about it, though. Any news while I was ‘gone’?”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Oh, no you don’t. Wes quietly uttered a single word. “Novo.”

His name was the only command the Umbreon needed. He jumped in front of the boy and his Alakazam and sat calmly, rings pulsing lightly, and allowed flickers of dark energy to show around his pelt. If an Espeon wasn’t intimidating enough, perhaps a dark-type would catch their attention.

Alakazam crossed his spoons, a touch of psychic energy flaring around them. The message was clear: Don't try anything. He seemed unbothered by the Dark-type's presence.

"Listen," Kimiko added; if Wes was playing Bad Cop, she supposed she could try the softer angle. " This is very important. I don't know if you were on the ship, but... well, let's just say the security here isn't likely up to the task. Someone's lives may be at stake here. Please, if you know something, just tell us? We're only trying to help."

Noro regarded the Umbreon thoughtfully, sizing it up. It actually looked like it could handle itself in a fight. This girls Espeon he was less sure about.

"Listen. I don't trust you, I don't trust anyone here. I just came to this island to battle strong trainers. Not party, not relax, not to play around and make friends. Whatever happened to her isn't my problem. And I didn't see anything, so leave me alone." He stared calmly back at Wes and the girl. He could feel Alakazam beside him, waves of annoyance pulsing from his mind.

"Are we done letting these trainers play amateur detective?" he asked privately. "I grow tired of their questions."

Noro is telling the truth!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
"Listen. I don't trust you, I don't trust anyone here. I just came to this island to battle strong trainers. Not party, not relax, not to play around and make friends. Whatever happened to her isn't my problem. And I didn't see anything, so leave me alone." He stared calmly back at Wes and the girl. He could feel Alakazam beside him, waves of annoyance pulsing from his mind.
Hmm. A ping from Neo told him that this boy wasn’t lying. Still, he only said he hadn’t seen anything. Not that he didn’t know anything.

Perhaps…it was time to try a different angle.

He folded his arms again. “All right, how about this. Answer a few more questions for me, and you and I will have a battle later. And we’ll stop pestering you. Interested?”

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
He folded his arms again. “All right, how about this. Answer a few more questions for me, and you and I will have a battle later. And we’ll stop pestering you. Interested?”

Kimiko found herself rather surprised at how reasonable Wes was being. Her impression really had been clouded by his Mirror Universe clone.

She offered her agreement to stand down, but waited to call Olivia back to her until they saw how he'd respond.

Top Bottom