• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"If there are multiple doctors, then that pretty much guarantees that the mafia has something like a strongman kill, right? Because otherwise the two doctors could just heal each other every night and be invincible. Strongman is on the role list, so that probably makes sense?"

[[I'm almost certain that at least one of the two people role claiming as doctors are lying; given that it's unwise to role claim doctor at all, as I said a while ago; unless they are two doctors...?? And what would be the rationale of a mime saying that they're a doctor? Is it just to hope that people protect them? But that still doesn't make sense, because everyone would get sus...and if they're voted out, it's a death knell]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"So, like, who'd you protect last night, Anubis?"
"No point hiding anything. I protected the kid, Jack. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Worried someone might try and jump him in the night."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm almost certain that at least one of the two people role claiming as doctors are lying; given that it's unwise to role claim doctor at all, as I said a while ago; unless they are two doctors...?? And what would be the rationale of a mime saying that they're a doctor? Is it just to hope that people protect them? But that still doesn't make sense, because everyone would get sus...and if they're voted out, it's a death knell]]
[[A mime wants to get voted out during the day, so they need to do something suspicious enough to get voted for without being known as a mime. A counterclaim is one possible angle why someone would.

Normally two doctors is not going to happen. But this is a swingy role madness game and the the signup indicates the possibility of duplicate roles. So its actual a very real possibility and the only reason I'm giving Sriaracha/Jackie leeway]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"I mean, what's the point revealing who each other doctored? You could just lie, unless they got a pgo or something and they want to reveal that."
"That'd be the point, yeah. There's a possibility that someone's a watcher or paranoid gun owner and could falsify the claim if they claim wrong. Good odds that nobody could falsify it either way, though."

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“Lmao if Anubis and Sriracha are in cahoots, they’re getting an Oscar for this performance.”

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Jack remembered something suddenly.
WAAAAAIT A SEC.
"Hey, Stracion. You went 'Wait a sec' like you'd just realized something after Anubis's doctor claim but before Sriracha's counterclaim. Is that anything relevant, or something better not said?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[That would be some incredible scum theatre from us if it were true, hah.

Anyways I'm sure at a loss over how to proceed... my cards have all be laid bare so I'm baffled now.

Maybe I'll make a readlist ]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Protected Jack night 1 bc morph flavour since so info. Assume Jack not PGO since ostensibly no bus drivers. Still think Tetra could be scum. Have to sleep.]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[readlist good, if we're not voting Anubis or Sriracha, then who? My own readlist kind of is going off of suspicious play by both Anubis and Sriracha which in turn implicated others, but if *neither* is actually scum then I'm at a loss. Way too late/close to EoD for me to go back through everything a second time :/ ]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Jack remembered something suddenly.

"Hey, Stracion. You went 'Wait a sec' like you'd just realized something after Anubis's doctor claim but before Sriracha's counterclaim. Is that anything relevant, or something better not said?"
“Yeahhh, better not, though you probs already know, lol.”

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[If we have two docs then scumteam knows it lmao. Fucked up situation. I have no reason to believe Flyg0n's claim, but if she is legit then (again, deja vu) she'd better figure out a way to convince me of it, and fast. @Sinderella is it kosher to paste verbatim from our role PMs? If Tetra has a carbon copy of my PM I'll believe her.]]
[[If you'd like you are welcome to copy and paste DMs]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I think the vote highest is still on me :unquag:. So we better pick someone else?

I am.... reluctant to vote Jackie, I think they're telling the truth mostly? Out of the group below we have probably 4-5 non homies and 4-5 homies
  1. EonDuoLatios: Victoria Liu Xinlong (F)
  2. Panoramic_Vacuum: Phoebe Hawea (F)
  3. FauxFox: Spencer Roberts (M)
  4. Dragonfree: Jack Ray (M)
  5. HelloYellow17: Rui Everlin (F)
  6. Chibi Pika: Stracion Decora (F)
  7. unrepentantAuthor: Sriracha (M) - Doctor/Homie Healer
  8. Starlight Aurate: Derek Cummings (M)
  9. Flyg0n: Anubis (M) - Doctor/Homie Healer
  10. tomatorade: Isaac (M)
Cygnus - Homie

Hard to say until I know the vote count.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Wait what rly? We can Dm post? HUh]]

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
[I just realized that I have some information that is, while not the most helpful, is slightly helpful.]
"I can't tell you guy why or how I know this, and this is hardly relevant right now, but Anubis is not a Paranoid Gun Owner Trigger-Happy Redneck for a fact. I don't know what he really is so I'm assuming his doc claim is truthful for now," Spencer piped up.

Top Bottom