• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Review Blitz 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
just one to report today. chapters 3-4 of the suicune's choice, ~930 words, should qualify for theme → +3 for a total of 28.

i've been estimating the word count because i figure you'll run it through the word counter yourself anyway; would it be helpful to you for me to put down the exact word count? i'm also running it through the same word counter so it wouldn't be much skin off my back to just delete the [spoiler] tags but i understand if you'd prefer to continue doing it yourself for integrity purposes.

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Just tossed up a review of "Do psychic types dream of electric sheep"'s prologue.
the review
It ran for 1400 words per the counter.

zion of arcadia

too much of my own quietness is with me
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. marowak-alola
Reviewed Chapter 1 of Path of Valor.

+1 theme (reviewed the prologue in the past)

951 words

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Pronouns
Any
Partners
  1. reshiram

DeliriousAbsol

*Crazy Absol Noises*
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. mawile
Reviewed 4 chapters of Legendarian Chronicles (1147 words) + 4 points, plus weekly theme (Story of my Life) = 5 points.

Blitz total -10 points.

Flaze

Don't stop, keep walking
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. infernape
Hello.

Two new reviews for me.

The first one is for Continental divides, and it's on chapter 11. I honestly didn't even bother counting the words out because you can see my review was pretty long considering I was only reviewing one chapter. But just for humoring, it was 1196 words long, which would normally amount to 4 points...but yeah.

The next review is for The Envy of Eden

The review was for two chapter and it was a total of 1326 words long, which amounts to 5 points...so I get two points.

Not my best review to point ratio but they were still really fun to read. Also since they were both stories I've read before that gives me 2 points for CD and 3 points for eoe, which should put me up at 34.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Hi. Today has been a good day for reading and reviewing, so here I go. I have five reviews today.

The first one is this one, for "The envy of eden". I counted 251 words. So one point for this.

The second one is here, for "The End- Rekindled". Now this one is a bit special, I reviewed this story two times before the blitz, actually. Both for catnip. So this was my first review, and this was my second one. Anyway, my latest review was 277 words, so I get one point. Following the week's theme. I get another one. So 2 points!

The third review is right here, for "The Legendarian Chronicles". 259 words, so one point!

The fourth review is here, for "Continental Divides". 365 words, one point as well!

Lastly is my review for "PMD - Stargazer Chronicles". I counted 351 words. This one also fits the weekly theme, so I should get 2 points. Why so? I first reviewed this fic on FFN, check it here. Like before, I'm also uploading a picture for authencity!
Screenshot - 2020-12-22T175322.070.png

With that being said, adding all the words, I counted 1503. Dividing that by 250 and rounding gives me 6 points. And since I reviewed 5 chapters, I get 5 points. Choosing lower, it's 5. Adding the 2 extra points for the theme gives me 7. With this, I have 27 + 7, or 34 points. Feel free to correct me, though!

navarchu_blitz.png

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Pronouns
Any
Partners
  1. reshiram

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Jesus I couldn't help myself and posted more reviews. Oh well, here we go again.

First, I reviewed Amby's "Path of Valor". It's here. 263 words, so 1 point.

Secondly, reviewed Cress' "The Meaning of Power". Right here! 294 words, so 1 point.

If my calcs have been correct, I should have 34 points from the previous reviews, and with those two chapter, 36 now! Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

navarchu_blitz.png

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Reviewed Suicune's choice, chapters 2-5

1670 words. *phew*

+1 for theme cause I reviewed chap 1 last week

WildBoots

Don’t underestimate seeds.
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. moka-mark
  2. solrock
ADex #2 review at 498 words. I’ve reviewed it previously, so +1 for weekly theme = 2 pts

Pen

the cat is mightier than the pen
Staff
Partners
  1. dratini
  2. dratini-pen
  3. dratini-pen2

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Review for The End
+2 Chapters
+1 Theme

Edit: I am so wow super smart and reviewed Chapter 5 of The Suicune's Choice
+1 Chapter
+1 Theme

Last edited:

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
Just tossed up a review of "Do psychic types dream of electric sheep"'s prologue.
the review
It ran for 1400 words per the counter.
Published a 45 (I'm pretty sure, but I might have miscounted--it's somewhere around that number) chapter review of HoC. It's 4,444 words :D; Also claiming the extra point for the week two theme.
Reviewed Chapter 1 of Path of Valor.

+1 theme (reviewed the prologue in the past)

951 words
Reviewed 4 chapters of Legendarian Chronicles (1147 words) + 4 points, plus weekly theme (Story of my Life) = 5 points.

Blitz total -10 points.
Hello.

Two new reviews for me.

The first one is for Continental divides, and it's on chapter 11. I honestly didn't even bother counting the words out because you can see my review was pretty long considering I was only reviewing one chapter. But just for humoring, it was 1196 words long, which would normally amount to 4 points...but yeah.

The next review is for The Envy of Eden

The review was for two chapter and it was a total of 1326 words long, which amounts to 5 points...so I get two points.

Not my best review to point ratio but they were still really fun to read. Also since they were both stories I've read before that gives me 2 points for CD and 3 points for eoe, which should put me up at 34.
Hi. Today has been a good day for reading and reviewing, so here I go. I have five reviews today.

The first one is this one, for "The envy of eden". I counted 251 words. So one point for this.

The second one is here, for "The End- Rekindled". Now this one is a bit special, I reviewed this story two times before the blitz, actually. Both for catnip. So this was my first review, and this was my second one. Anyway, my latest review was 277 words, so I get one point. Following the week's theme. I get another one. So 2 points!

The third review is right here, for "The Legendarian Chronicles". 259 words, so one point!

The fourth review is here, for "Continental Divides". 365 words, one point as well!

Lastly is my review for "PMD - Stargazer Chronicles". I counted 351 words. This one also fits the weekly theme, so I should get 2 points. Why so? I first reviewed this fic on FFN, check it here. Like before, I'm also uploading a picture for authencity!
View attachment 602

With that being said, adding all the words, I counted 1503. Dividing that by 250 and rounding gives me 6 points. And since I reviewed 5 chapters, I get 5 points. Choosing lower, it's 5. Adding the 2 extra points for the theme gives me 7. With this, I have 27 + 7, or 34 points. Feel free to correct me, though!

navarchu_blitz.png
Jesus I couldn't help myself and posted more reviews. Oh well, here we go again.

First, I reviewed Amby's "Path of Valor". It's here. 263 words, so 1 point.

Secondly, reviewed Cress' "The Meaning of Power". Right here! 294 words, so 1 point.

If my calcs have been correct, I should have 34 points from the previous reviews, and with those two chapter, 36 now! Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

navarchu_blitz.png
Reviewed Suicune's choice, chapters 2-5

1670 words. *phew*

+1 for theme cause I reviewed chap 1 last week
ADex #2 review at 498 words. I’ve reviewed it previously, so +1 for weekly theme = 2 pts
Here's today and yesterday's reviews!

Broken ThingsPenPersephone7081Y2
Broken ThingsPenPersephone6501N1
Hunter, HauntedPencanisaries7621Y2
In the Streets of LagoPenflaze27121Y2
Of Sand and ShadowsPenHellowYellow1720532Y3
BouquatroPencanisaries7261Y2
Pokemon: Legendary Adventures (The Journey Begins)Penflyg0n32982Y3
couple more to report for the day.

part two of bouquatro, ~730 words, qualifies for theme → +2.
of sand and shadows chapters 3-4, ~1,260 words, qualifies for theme → +3.
dragon's dance chapters 3-4, ~920 words, qualifies for theme → + 3.
Review for The End
+2 Chapters
+1 Theme

Edit: I am so wow super smart and reviewed Chapter 5 of The Suicune's Choice
+1 Chapter
+1 Theme

new review

So I was busy and here we go, results!

Review for room 813 by persephone

word count 890
these are all good! great work everyone

---

just one to report today. chapters 3-4 of the suicune's choice, ~930 words, should qualify for theme → +3 for a total of 28.

i've been estimating the word count because i figure you'll run it through the word counter yourself anyway; would it be helpful to you for me to put down the exact word count? i'm also running it through the same word counter so it wouldn't be much skin off my back to just delete the [spoiler] tags but i understand if you'd prefer to continue doing it yourself for integrity purposes.
up to you! I double-check anyway, but I don't mind + if the word counts are posted it helps me notice any glaring issues like if I've pasted the wrong review which has never happened before

Logging a 319 word review of Swap! Never reviewed it before, because y'know, it's a oneshot, so no weekly theme.
if you could include a link to the review with all of these, I'd really appreciate it!

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Status
Not open for further replies.