• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Mystery Continent ~ Southern Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Polaris slipped right off and slowly floated down like a piece of tissue paper. "Aha ha... cosmog aren't very strong." It held a pom-pom in front of its face. "Also I think this thing is kinda see through?" It waved it around.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Pleo paused in thought for a moment as he wondered how else he could best take Polaris underwater with him, when his eyes lit up in realization.

"Oh! I think I might have an idea!" he exclaimed. "There's something new I've been trying to learn."

The Lugia's eyes began to glow blue, as a similar blue aura surrounded Polaris. The Cosmog suddenly got lifted out of the water by an invisible force, and moved towards Pleo's back. As Polaris got settled down, the blue aura dissipated and Pleo craned his neck with a cheerful smile.

"I can try to keep you on my back with Psychic!" the Lugia explained. "As long as I can stay focused you won't float back up to the surface."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Polaris rubbed its head with a pom-pom. "Have you ever multitasked before? Like, patting your head while rubbing your belly... or hopping on one foot while chewing bubblegum?"

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
"Uh... well... it's not something I usually do," Pleo admitted. "But that's okay! Like I said, I've been trying to master Psychic, so I'm sure I can learn this too! And I can just swim slower, so you don't have to worry about me losing you somewhere in the ocean or any- Oh! Look!"

The Lugia pointed off towards the sky. "That cloud's shaped like a Cosmog, just like you!"

Last edited:

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Polaris frowned. "Sorry, buddy, but you sound like the easily distracted type." It looked down at Pleo's feet. "Why not try grabbing me with your toes? They seem... flexible."

Last edited:

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
"Huh? My toes?"

Pleo blinked in surprise, before looking down at his feet. The thought hadn't occurred to him given that his toes weren't particularly flexible (unlike a lot of other Flying-Types), but that didn't mean Polaris wasn't on to something. His toes were still flexible enough that he could grab some things with his feet if he tried, and with how small Polaris was it shouldn't be that hard to hold onto him.

The Lugia got out of the water and moved Polaris off his back, before sitting down onto the sand. After fidgeting a bit, Pleo managed to grab hold of Polaris with his left foot, the Cosmog now held between two of his toes and the ball of his foot as Pleo carefully tried to find a balance between holding Polaris tight enough so he wouldn't let go of him while underwater, but loose enough so he wouldn't squeeze him.

"So... like that?" Pleo asked. "Is this comfy?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Polaris laughed. "I float all the time and I haven't been alive long enough to know what comfy feels like. You're good."

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Pleo gave back a puzzled look. How come Polaris didn't know if he was comfy? Wasn't it just a matter of whether he was feeling nice or not? The Lugia decided not to press the matter, opting to nod back to Polaris instead.

"Alright. Let's get going then!"

He got up and beat his wings, before taking flight with Polaris in tow. Pleo began to move away from the beach and towards the sea, as he made sure he kept his feet straight so he couldn't accidently drop Polaris. After they were further out and over deep enough waters, Pleo craned his head back towards his passenger.

"Okay! I'm gonna dive down now!"

And with that, the Lugia swooped down, before plunging into the water below.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Polaris looked around. There were lots of brightly-colored rocks with various water-types swimming around them. Oh, there was even a milotic! Quite the rare sight.

"It's kind of like space," Polaris said. "If space was, y'know, more colorful. And populous."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Uh, no. It's just dark. And blue." Polaris chuckled. "Space is empty. A vacuum. The team needed Arceus' help because people with lungs can't survive in it."

Though this Pleo was a familiar, so he didn't have lungs, right? "But you'd be able to survive. Because you're like me and Bahamut. No organs!"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I mean, it's just very large. And empty. So, if you can't teleport it'd take too long to get anywhere," Polaris mused. "But cosmog can open up wormholes to cross the galaxy."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“I have no idea.” Polaris wiggled his pom-poms. “Maybe as I get older and stronger? Bahamut could rip portals that take him across the universe.”

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Polaris winced. “Pleo… that’s not a good idea.” It shuffled uneasily. “I don’t know how much Cabot told you, but the dimension Bahamut comes from is not a nice one. If I opened a portal there…” His voice trailed off.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Yeah.” Polaris shuddered. “Eternatus wants to break free of Bahamut’s dimension. When it does, it can go after every world in every universe. Cibus, Cabot’s world, the various Earths. Nowhere will be safe.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom