• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Marowak Dojo ~ Living Quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Excellent deflection. A brilliant use of the old juvenile 'I know you are but what am I?' tactic." Necrozma golf-clapped while watching Owen cuddle the blanket like he was fresh out of his egg. "So, in addition to recruiting a woefully unbalanced team, our benefactor thought it wise to recruit children and hatchlings? And he expects such a combination to lead to success? It sounds to me all the more like we were set up for failure. It would certainly explain why I'm here."

Last edited:

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"He-hey! I'm not a kid!" Owen said, pointing at Necrozma. "I may not know how old I am, but I definitely feel like I should be offended at you calling me a kid!"

It's true, he isn't a child. Diyem said.

Owen puffed out his chest proudly.

Despite the evidence suggesting otherwise.

His flame dimmed, but he refused to unpuff his chest.

Shadow of Antioch

Viaggiatore
Pronouns
he/his
Partners
  1. charmeleon
"Excellent deflection. A brilliant use of the old juvenile 'I know you are but what am I?' tactic." Necrozma golf-clapped while watching Owen cuddle the blanket like he was fresh out of his egg. "So, in addition to recruiting a woefully unbalanced team, our benefactor thought it wise to recruit children and hatchlings? And he expects such a combination to lead to success? It sounds to me all the more like we were set up for failure. It would certainly explain why I'm here."

"If you gave us all a chance before judging, maybe you wouldn't be so pessimistic." Flame stomped right to Necrozma's face. "Here's the deal, big guy: we're here to save this world. If Diyem was setting us up for failure, he could have just..." His tail fire flickered. "Not called us. Save us all the trouble."

Gods, he could beat Arceus himself and STILL grumble about being a failure!

Shadow of Antioch

Viaggiatore
Pronouns
he/his
Partners
  1. charmeleon
"He-hey! I'm not a kid!" Owen said, pointing at Necrozma. "I may not know how old I am, but I definitely feel like I should be offended at you calling me a kid!"

It's true, he isn't a child. Diyem said.

Owen puffed out his chest proudly.

Despite the evidence suggesting otherwise.

His flame dimmed, but he refused to unpuff his chest.

Flame glanced to his Charmander brethren, unable to not quirk his brow. Still, he felt compelled to defend him. "And... Owen isn't a child! He's just..." He glanced around the room, blinking. "I-it's the Charmander form. It comes with certain impulses, you see."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Offended?" Necrozma hovered right past to loom over Owen. "If there's any offense to be had here, it's from me toward you, blasphemer." He tapped the lower left part of his head.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I can go into stasis whenever I feel like it, child," Necrozma said. "But I need to keep an eye on you and your obviously-cooler twin." He jerked his head in Flame's direction.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"... yes. It's clear Diyem is mistaken. You're a hatchling." Necrozma shook his head. "If he really wanted to stop that magikarp, why first summon a hatchling charmander to take it on? Why not at least an electrike?" Sighing, he shrugged.

Shadow of Antioch

Viaggiatore
Pronouns
he/his
Partners
  1. charmeleon
"I can go into stasis whenever I feel like it, child," Necrozma said. "But I need to keep an eye on you and your obviously-cooler twin." He jerked his head in Flame's direction.

Flame sighed. As much as he wanted to Foster cooperation and stay on good relations, this Necrozma would be a real handful.

"You know what?" Flame said to Owen. "Maybe you're onto something. I bet that he's just hungry." He grinned ever so slightly, holding back giggles. "Why don't you eat something? You're just not yourself right now."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I'd love to do that, but I don't have the strength to portal over to the sun and siphon it away."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I don't have a name and I do not eat." Necrozma tapped the front of his brain prism. The colored triangles distorted. "Do you see a mouth? No. I have no flesh or organs to speak of. The only thing I need is light, but in this worthless form I can't take it in fast enough."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Sunlight and moonlight are equally nice and equally important to the balance of the cosmos, child." Necrozma looked around for a window, but sadly the living space lacked one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom