• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Magical but Mundane: TR Zine 2024

Negrek

komorebi
Staff
Fantastic! Thanks to everyone who signed up for our first zine; I think it’s going to turn out amazing. I also have to apologize for the radio silence some of you have received regarding this project; rl concerns have been keeping me much scarcer than I would like recently, and I’m currently out traveling again. Look for a big update and a reply to your messages on Tuesday once I’m home again. We’ll have another update on contest progress—likely the last before results—and we’ll kick this project into proper gear. Thanks for your patience while I get things sorted out!

silurica

All shall be well
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. arceus-beta
  2. arceus
  3. arceus-shiny
Hi, uh, I'm really late for the signup. So this isn't a formal application but I wanna say I'm still interested if y'all ever need backup artist or illustration. Otherwise, good luck with the zine! now I'm dipping out again

Top Bottom