• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Keys to the Kingdom RP [Information & Signups]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
This marks the unofficial soft "conclusion" of this RP, one full week past the projected end date. Not bad honestly, all things considered. I had lots of fun experimenting with this fomat and loved all the characters folks brought!

Thank you all for joining, and for your patience, since it went a little over, hah. Fantastic efforts all around by the players!

I will be posting a retrospective shortly, but as I said, please feel free to have your characters hang around! Characters can try to get some more clarity from Keldeo about his mind state before he was corrupted, or they can get final goodbyes in, or answer any other pressing questions. :quag:

When I do post the restrospective I'd very much love for everyone (even folks who didn't get a chance to hang around the whole way through) to give their thoughts! It will help a lot for future missions!

Top Bottom