• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh, no, anger management doesn't work," Goku said, dismissively.

"It really doesn't," Vegeta nodded.

"It's like... the opposite of helpful."

"I remember breaking the guy, he was a Scizor. I dunno if he still counts as one with those claw things still busted up," Vegeta laughed. "I don't think he ever got it fixed, poor guy."

Goku sighed, chuckling lightly. "And that's also a reason we ran from one village to one on the beach, started an adventure squad, put together a family of other people with anger management issues, and now we're here." Just from saying that... Lil Goku looked incredibly tired.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Goku brightened up a bit, then went back to her usual, close-to-deadpan self. "Yeah, I wouldn't trade Vegeta for anything."

"Because there's just nothing of equal value," Vegeta said, puffing our her chest. "Just wish the others would cool it a bit, you know? We came here for a break, and even with... whatever happened, this is still tame to us."

"Except the evolution part," Goku corrected.

"Oh, yeah, that. That's new. And weird. But kinda cool too," Vegeta nodded.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
The form of Vegeta started to grow, more and more, doubling from her original size, tripling, It... wasn't like she was all that big to begin with, but when she kept growing, that was probably a sign for concern.

[[ cw: suicidal ideation ]]

Antares sat at the water's edge now, and only spared an indifferent glance to the bright light.

He supposed he should have felt something upon seeing the vile fish evolve. Nothing. He felt nothing.

He looked back down to the water.

How easy it would be to drown here.

Antares scowled and shook his head to clear his mind of these... instrusive thoughts. Yes, that was what Graffias had told him... instrusive thoughts. Mood swings, too...

He didn't even bat an eye when Vegeta went on her spiel about killing him.

Hmph. If you're truly so eager to do so... then by all means, kill me. There's nothing stopping you.

Damn! More of these thoughts.

...He wished they would stop. It was childish, yes, but all he wanted was for these thoughts to be banished from his mind.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
As Gen finally finished washing himself off, he waddled back to the group, only to see a Swampert where there was none before.

"U-uh..."

Then she started talking, and Gen's eyes widened.

Oh.

That was Vegeta.

He had so many questions, but he didn't want to end up torn in two by the Swampert, so he stayed quiet.

One question stuck out to him, though.

We made a pinky promise and everything.

How in the world could a Riolu and Mudkip make a pinky promise when neither had pinkies?

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
With her own truth over and done with, Lil Goku looked for the next person to go. She didn't know who it should be, but, in that search, she saw someone who might've needed some company.

Antares sat at the water's edge now, and only spared an indifferent glance to the bright light.

He supposed he should have felt something upon seeing the vile fish evolve. Nothing. He felt nothing.

He looked back down to the water.

"...Hey, Vegeta, could you handle the ask for me?" Goku asked, but she didn't want for an answer before going over to Antares. He... shouldn't stay alone.

Once again, the Riolu set herself beside the giant dragon, looking into the water herself. Yeah, it was still her. She didn't look all to pleased by that... maybe she was hoping to have evolved without knowing it as well?

She shook her head slightly, then looked up to Antares, placing a paw on his side. "...You'll be alright."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
She shook her head slightly, then looked up to Antares, placing a paw on his side. "...You'll be alright."

He did not look at the Riolu as he answered, "I doubt that." There was an unmistakable bitterness to his voice.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Well I doubt," Goku said, firmly. "You can trust me. It'll get easier, I promise. Even if you think you're lying to yourself, you have to keep repeating that, until you believe it. And by the time you do, it would have already become true."

Vegeta rolled her eyes, but didn't chime in to Goku's conversation. It wasn't any of her business, all that mushy whatever stuff. Instead, she focused on the game. "Alright, let's see how about... you--" With a totally unbiased hand, Vegeta randomly pointed at Violet. Randomly. I mean it, it was random. Vegeta spun around and everything. "--Violet, truth or dare?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
It seemed like Vegeta was finally back to her old self - or at least, back to her normal personality - Violet couldn't exactly the say the same for Vegeta's new form. Even so, Violet back her hand on her hip and coyly smiled. Seeing her back up to her full bravado was... nice? Violet wasn't quite sure that was the right word, but it was all that could come to mind. As far as she was concerned, Vegeta was rude, full of herself, pretended like everything was under her control, strong and brave, good at banter, had an impressive new form, and could be a cool friend-- Violet shook off the intrusive thoughts swirling around her. It was probably just the lingering pain from before putting her in a daze. Definitely. Vegeta was just plain arrogant, and that's all there was to it!

"Dare, of course," Violet said, putting a claw to the neck of her cape with a grin that spoke of false self-confidence.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
It'll get easier, I promise. Even if you think you're lying to yourself, you have to keep repeating that, until you believe it. And by the time you do, it would have already become true."

Antares scoffed and muttered, "Thanks, I'm cured." A brief pause. "You do realize it's not as easy as you say it is to just rid oneself of this... depression? Of trauma? It's not easy at all."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Dare, of course," Violet said, putting a claw to the neck of her cape with a grin that spoke of false self-confidence.

Vegeta grinned, crossing her arms. Actually, physically, looking down on someone felt good. She could definitely get used to this, especially looking down on Violet. It was like standing over a teddy bear. "Good, I woulda had to kick your butt if you picked something else. Let's see... I dare you to make an ice sculpture of someone else here. You can pick whoever you want, but if you pick someone easy that'd just make you a chump."

Antares scoffed and muttered, "Thanks, I'm cured." A brief pause. "You do realize it's not as easy as you say it is to just rid oneself of this... depression? Of trauma? It's not easy at all."

"Of course I know it's not easy, but I wouldn't even attempt to help you if I didn't know how to... at least try and help," Goku spoke, soft as ever. "All I can do is say what's helped me so far... and hope it'll be enough to help you as well, before you fall too far." She looked down, sighing and gripping her elbows. "Being alone is... terrifying. And making sure no one else feels that way is the least I can do..."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Vegeta grinned, crossing her arms. Actually, physically, looking down on someone felt good. She could definitely get used to this, especially looking down on Violet. It was like standing over a teddy bear. "Good, I woulda had to kick your butt if you picked something else. Let's see... I dare you to make an ice sculpture of someone else here. You can pick whoever you want, but if you pick someone easy that'd just make you a chump."
"Using made-up words to try to get a rise?" Violet shook her head with an exaggerated shrug, "But I suppose I ought to take it as a challenge, Vegetall." Violet began to circle the Swampert, taking in as much detail as she could as she spoke, "And I think I have the perfect Pokémon in mind."

Once again, she forged a heap of ice just under her size as she began to chisel and carve into it using her claws. In order to maintain the ice's form, she periodically used Icy Wind to blow cool air as her eyes darted back and forth between her subject and the slowly forming sculpture before her. She huffed and puffed as the sun's ever-prominent heat and her frequent breaths exhausted her, but she did all she could to put a bit of flair into the process of shaping the ice: an exaggerated swipe here and there, the occasional twirl with a purposeful cape flutter, and leaping between sides rather than simply walking.

It took out a lot out of her, but the sculpture was at last completed. Violet was certainly no professional, but she at least had a decent grasp for the sake of a quick show. The main body seemed accurate enough, though the tail fin, legs, and gills were definitely hack-jobs - spiky, unrefined protrusions sticking out what would otherwise be a sloppy but decipherable figure of a Swampert. The face was the most polished portion: rough around the mouth, but the eyes and connecting fins were smoothed out cleanly using the sides of her claws.

Violet panted as she delivered one last Icy Wind to keep the ice from melting too quickly as she spoke up, "How... about... that?" She loudly exhaled as her arms dropped limply and she began to hunch over to catch her breath. She craned her neck up expectedly at Vegeta, smirking proudly as she did so.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"But I suppose I ought to take it as a challenge, Vegetall." Violet began to circle the Swampert, taking in as much detail as she could as she spoke,

"...Hold on a second," Vegeta blinked, snorting. "That was a pun wasn't it? At least it isn't awful, and the only reason it isn't is because it's true. But stop circling me and pick someone alre--"

"And I think I have the perfect Pokémon in mind."

The Swampert was taken aback for once, then a proud, smug grin stretched along her fish face. "Damn right you did, haha!" she proclaimed, puffing out her chest and flexing her arms. "Should be easy to get my good side since that's all of me!"

Vegeta stayed still, watching Violet work and that flashy show she put on during it. If any word could describe that girl, flashy really did fit perfectly, didn't it? And old. And short. Adorably so. Just like the Vegeta-Sculpture Violet made, albeit one of which was certainly more eye-catching to Vegeta.

"Well I'd be damned, it's a perfect mini me!" Vegeta said, nodding. "I look ever better than I thought,no wonder you tried so hard to make this piece of work! You were just trying to do me justice, weren't ya?" she scoffed with a flashy grin. "I'd say I'm damn near impressed, Violet!"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Of course I know it's not easy, but I wouldn't even attempt to help you if I didn't know how to... at least try and help," Goku spoke, soft as ever. "All I can do is say what's helped me so far... and hope it'll be enough to help you as well, before you fall too far." She looked down, sighing and gripping her elbows. "Being alone is... terrifying. And making sure no one else feels that way is the least I can do..."

"Ah. So you are also suffering."

He sighed. There would be no better time to open up about his trauma. "Tell me. Have you ever watched someone die?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Well I'd be damned, it's a perfect mini me!" Vegeta said, nodding. "I look ever better than I thought,no wonder you tried so hard to make this piece of work! You were just trying to do me justice, weren't ya?" she scoffed with a flashy grin. "I'd say I'm damn near impressed, Violet!"
Violet took a few moments to catch her breath and sat on the grass, grinning proudly as she responded, "Naturally!" Even through the bravado though, Violet was touched - a genuine compliment from someone (even if was from a hooligan) was something she wasn't entirely used to.

She basked in the glow of pride as she sat in the sun, eyes closed and smiling, then opened her eyes again and looked around, spotting the "Osha-what" that she met when she first arrived. "Gen, was it? What did you think of that performance? Brilliant, right? Oh, and, by the way - truth, or dare?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"O-oh, um, it was, uh, c-cool," Gen stammered.

There wasn't much he could do while he was stuck as an Oshawott...but he didn't want a repeat of his last truth...

"...d-dare."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Her arms and tail fell limb to her sides and behind her, and her breathing slowed. "...Yes."

"Then you would be familiar with the pain. The grief." He took in a shaky breath. "The heartbreak of knowing there is nothing more that can be done. It is an agony that I would not wish on my worst enemies."

He finally looked over to Goku. "My condolences for whomever it was that you lost."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"O-oh, um, it was, uh, c-cool," Gen stammered.

There wasn't much he could do while he was stuck as an Oshawott...but he didn't want a repeat of his last truth...

"...d-dare."
Gen seemed to be quivering... he must have been so thoroughly impressed by the performance that he can't help it! Perhaps he could get a pointer or two then, but she'd need evaluate to his skill first! "Very well then, I dare you to show off your best technique! Show us what you got!" She declared, not realizing that she was putting the spotlight on someone who very much did not want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom