• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"I'm n-not a pokemon..."
Yep, lilly's another one of THEM.
Odette held her hands up defensively. "Uh, my bad," she said quickly. "What would you, er...rather be called?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"The concepts of records and theatre have existed for thousands of years. Someone who lives in Undella could well have heard of them."
"Of course," Odette huffed. "But clearly..." she eyed Lily, making sure she heard the name right, "Lily doesn't know a lot about these things, so simplification doesn't hurt, now does it?"

Clovis sighed deeply. He hadn't stopped petting Neo, and he turned to look at him instead. "I said 'play nice' and she's starting to insight arguments. Why do I try?"

bluesidra

Mood
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. hoppip-bluesidra-reup
  2. hoppip-bluesidra-pink
  3. hoppip-bluesidra3
Some interesting things she had learned right now... Hana needed some time to think them over and fast. The Sneasel seemed to be in the same position, the Oshawott too scared to continue bothering her and Lillie was probably also pondering the concept of the birds and the bees.

Time to get the attention off of her for good. She looked around. That Ledian hadn't said much lately. What was their name again? Kichiro, right? Weird name for a Ledian, but then again, they talked like a sailor, so who was she to judge.

She quickly shot a glace at Hoopa above. They weren't paying too much attention. Time to go for a clean pass.

"Kichiro," she said. Her voice got drowned out in the surrounding conversations, but the name sounded about right. She rose her voice a bit. " @Virgil134 Kichiro! Truth or dare?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"You can perfectly recreate a theatre production?!" Scratch her earlier assumption, the future was awesome. "So you mean to tell me that all someone has to do is 'record' my performances, and then anyone can see it any time?!" Her eyes practically sparkled in excitement.
Lillie smiled, finding Violet's enthusiasm contagious. "Well, yes, with limits. The end result looks like... a moving painting. So it's a two-dimensional recreation. But it does have sound, too! You can have teh sound be what was heard at the time, or you could replace it with something like... dramatic orchestral music."

"J-Just L-Lilly.."
"Oh, your name is also Lillie?" She giggled. "Hi, Lillie, I'm Lillie."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa giggled. "Hoopa brought two Lillies!" They glanced at the grouchy Ledian. They were taking too long! Very well then! "Hoopa thinks someone else should go next now!" Their gaze settled on one of the two Lilly's.

"Lilly!" Hoopa floated over to the strange looking hybrid pokemon. "Hoopa ask the question this time! Truth or Dare?"
[ @SilverPhoenix

Last edited:

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Kaz had dozen off. She'd needed a rest from all this doubt, poking, and prying. But it seemed that she wasn't even safe in sleep's comforting depths as, motivated by the ongoing conversations, a familiar nightmare came to visit. Under its influence Kaz awoke, shaking on her legs, her voice once again falling back into that serene monotone.

That… Was thousands of years ago,” she whispered.
That gave Violet pause. "...Surely, you jest," her brow raised as she placed a claw to the gem embedded within her chest, "Thousands? Ridiculous! I'm sure the records are just mistaken... they have to be..." her eyes closed as the creeping, slither sensation of being alone began to crawl up her spine.
Bullshit it was. Unless.

"What do you mean, future times?" she shot out sharply, ignoring any conversation going on around her and glaring at the Sneasel.
Hana quickly seized the young woman next to her up and down. She looked sheltered enough to not watch the news, but also like she couldn't take too blunt words. Better tread with caution. Hana quickly loaded the disc named "empathy" in her brain again

"I'm just making sure we are talking about the first Darkest Day here. And King of Circhester pretty much confirms that."
Lillie winced. "Wait. Hold on. The first Darkest Day? Are you insinuating that there's going to be another?"
"Two awakenings of Eternatus, both long in the past," she began. "The first by a weapon of unfathomable power, the second at the hands of a rose." We had chosen to look into these events to see if we could use its power to aid us but it was soon deemed unsuitable for our cause, so we looked elsewhere." A migraine had begun to make itself known to Kaz, but it wasn't enough to stop her.

"Stories from Alola speaking of beasts from other worlds appeared to be the ideal option—" Kaz's words halted. The cuffs around her legs briefly flashed in the passing sunlight. "Silver. Great silver beast in chains." she stuttered out. "That was what was wanted, so we travelled to an altar forbidden by a queen that reigned long ago. The warnings of that dead woman, foolishly ignored." Kaz looked back at the humans. "Humans are so flawed. So stupid."

Lillly's eyes suddenly shot up. "W-Wait.. W-Why is h-humanity d-dead i-in s-some of t-the places y-you all c-came from? I's s-something e-else h-happening?"
A flat laugh emanated from Kaz's helmet. "Des-per-a-tion." Kaz clicked her tongue on each syllable. "So much war and fighting over a simple globe. There was a wish to end it. So we did." Another laugh, cut short the moment she heard the silver-haired human speak.

Clovis scoffed. "That's harsh. I like to think I'm pretty good looking for human standards."
Kaz swivelled to meet the silver one's gaze. "Good, or terrifying?" she asked. "Silver on a creature leads to red. Red leads to death." Her voice became a whisper. "Red... red skies, red metal, red dirt. So much red."

Kaz stopped speaking and began pawing at her headdress. The headache grew to be too much. Kaz shook her whole body before addressing the crowd again, her usual tone returning to her voice. "...Oh. I think I had a nightmare. Did something happen while I was asleep?"

"In what world is an egg a breakthrough discovery? I know people who've been working with them for longet than 26 years. A lot of them, actually."
"Yeah!" Kaz chirped. "Not all pokémon lay eggs, but I know that birds and reptiles do!"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
The sudden attention from hoopa startled Lilly causing her to scream. But after calmed down, she was faced with a decision, Truth or Dare.

"I.. ermm... u-uh..T-truth."

She's very unsure about this decision.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen's trembling got worse and worse as the strange Pokemon spoke. No. Nononono. They couldn't be...no, it couldn't...that couldn't happen...

Soon, it grew to be too much for the Oshawott. He collapsed onto the ground, curling up and sobbing.

Everyone he knew, everything he knew, it was all dead and gone.

He was going to be stuck like this forever, and he'd never see his family again.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Soon, it grew to be too much for the Oshawott. He collapsed onto the ground, curling up and sobbing.
Lilly noticed Gen's mental breakdown as soon as she finished saying truth. And well, it somewhat reminded her of some of experiences she had once she turned into this... form.

Lilly walks over, and hugs Gen.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa stared at the Type:Null, then decided not to say anything. It was bad enough they were playing games, they couldn't tamper and offer advice. Palkia wouldn't like that...

Besides, they had to think up a really fun question! "Hoopa have a good one!" they declared suddenly.

Aaaannnddd oh. The Oshawott was crying again. Hoopa rubbed their hands together nervously. They weren't good at comforting folks, they just liked to have fun. At least Lilly seemed to know what to do better. She was hugging the poor Oshawott.

"Hey Lilly! Hoopa want to know, would you ever keep a secret from your patron overseer-" no wait, humans didn't have those...They had 'parents' or whatever. After a moments thought, Hoopa snickered again, and smiled mischievously. "Okay! Hoopa got it now! Would Lilly ever keep a secret from her parents?"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Lilly froze. "W-What?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Maybe Lilly hadn't heard right? "Hoopa's question is, would you ever keep a secret from your parents?" Hoppa snickered a little. "Like how Hoopa keeping a secret right now. I'm not supposed to use my powers for fun, but it gets so boring!"

It was fine though, since they wouldn't get in too much trouble. Besides, this was all for fun, and they'd return everyone.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
A single tear sprang from Lilly's eyes.

"Uhmm.. C-Can I h-have a d-diffrent q-question? P-please?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa frowned. That wasn't how the game worked! "Hoopa say it's okay! No one here mean, its all a game. You can answer, and no one will be mad at you! That's why Hoopa bring you to this secret place."

They patted Lilly on the head.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Stories from Alola speaking of beasts from other worlds appeared to be the ideal option—" Kaz's words halted. The cuffs around her legs briefly flashed in the passing sunlight. "Silver. Great silver beast in chains." she stuttered out. "That was what was wanted, so we travelled to an altar forbidden by a queen that reigned long ago. The warnings of that dead woman, foolishly ignored." Kaz looked back at the humans. "Humans are so flawed. So stupid."
"Ultra Beasts. You wanted Ultra Beasts..."

Perhaps, under different circumstances, Lillie would have concluded the silver beast was a yet-undiscovered Ultra Beast, but... The way the light caught Kaz's shackles... "But if you want to work with Ultra Beasts, you need some way to control them. To keep them in line. Does that sound familiar to you, Kaz?"

"...Oh. I think I had a nightmare. Did something happen while I was asleep?"
"You were talking. Do you not remember what we were talking about?"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"I ...d-don't w-want t-to answer..."
Like before, Lilly looks like she doesn't want to be there. Like, at all.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Kaz swivelled to meet the silver one's gaze. "Good, or terrifying?" she asked. "Silver on a creature leads to red. Red leads to death." Her voice became a whisper. "Red... red skies, red metal, red dirt. So much red."
Clovis blinked, clearly doing the math in his head. How did…silver lead to red? For all intents and purposes, the toner in his hair was basically blue, so he’d more classify this shade of silver as a blue before he’d call it a red…but then again, blue was right next to red on the color wheel, so he supposed the leap wasn’t that intense…wait, why was he thinking so hard about this?

“If it…helps at all,” he started, “I just bleach my hair this color. It’s naturally brown.” He grimaced as he spoke, realizing what that might have implied. Brown was a color that functioned somewhere between red and orange? Depending on the hue of course…if this thing was as insane as sounded right now, he wouldn’t put it past it to read into that a little too far—maybe go as far as to try to kill him, like the last one of that kind of Pokemon did. Fucking…Hazel, right? He wasn’t trying to die, not with Odette here.

He pulled the cigarettes hanging between his teeth out of his mouth and exhaled deeply, being sure to blow away from the Espeon. “Forget it,” he huffed.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"How did we get here in a downward spiral and it hasn't stopped yet," Vegeta groaned, being held by Goku like the pouty burrito she was. "What was it, ten minutes? Ten minutes and someone's crying again? And... colors? And now that's making someone bitch and moan?"

"You are really angry today," Goku hummed.

"Gee, I wonder why," Vegeta replied through gritted teeth. "Maybe because this "game" has about enough melodrama and regular drama to start a hit bestseller story in exactly three parts, pandering to edgy teenagers!!!" Lil Goku opened her mouth to speak, but was quickly cut off by Vegeta saying, "And no, we do not count!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom