• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
[Bechamel > Team Misfits]: …Indeed. We shall do all it takes to find them. As an old poet of my world said, Whilst the heart beats, hope shall shine bright. And we all are overloaded with light sorcery. *chuckled softly, then his voice reduced itself to a whisper* …Yes. Overloaded with… sorcery…

Well! May Sir Jirachi illuminate our path, I say. Stay safe, Miss Mellow. We shall be back as soon as we can!

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
...I can't find them.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Right! That would make sense!

... Whose idea was it again to use Team Misfits as a temporary name?

Eh... anyway, we're all from different worlds, right? Yet, we work really well together despite being so different. Maybe our team name can be related to that?

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Am I the only one who is not too concerned with the term ‘misfits’…?

Anyway, if thou want some suggestions, then this is mine own: Team Spectrum. A wide range of hues and types, all joining together in a mishmash of colors and united by a common goal and direction… yes. I reckon that this name would define us fairly well.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Ah! You guys are coming up with so many good names!

... I think I like Team Spectrum the most out of those, but I'm not fully sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom