• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
...Well that's suspicious as hell, Cal remarked. What was he doing?!

Hang on,
Owen interjected. Is there a way we can see what Truffle's doing right now, maybe...?

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
At the cafeteria, Petram was going trying out some leppa cider to see if he was grownup enough. However, he didn’t like the taste as much as he would have preferred, and stared at the mostly full glass.

“Hmm… It seems I’m not big enough yet.” He sighed and placed his muzzle on the desk. “Why am I not big yet…?”

Then, he heard the badge ringing and looked at the message.

[Nazo > Semifreddo]: Hey, this is Soul. Ivy just came out of her stone with a new look, a rose-mew look. She's pretty cute, you should come check it out. Down at the library at the moment, if you have time now.

Oh. So even Ivy had grown up already. Fantastic…

Though, since when Roselia evolved into Mew? Did Ivy pull off an Esper?

Regardless, both his best friends have evolved and become fuller. He grew up… a little. Still not enough.

Petram stared at the cider, then at the badge, mulling over what to reply. Then, began typing a message…

[Semifreddo > Nazo]: Oh, nice. I’m a bit busy at the moment, but I’ll see to catch up with you two when I get the chance. I’ll message you when I have some free time.

With that message sent, the Vulpix withdrew his badge and stared again at the cider.

Not grownup yet…

He sighed again and placed the head back on the desk, before running a paw on the rim of the glass.

“What am I missing…?”

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Great news, it turns out the guy we thought was Silver is actually Giovanni and the guy we thought was Giovanni is actually Silver. Somebody swapped them for some fucking reason.

Anyway, they're both locked up now, but I dunno that we can keep them there forever. Or, you know, ought to. What the fuck do you all think we oughta do with them? This is way above my fucking pay grade.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Diyem I fuckin' warned ya t'pay mind to yer goddamn mind an' this is what happens? Get yer head on right this instant. I'm comin' t'have words with you!

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
I followed your instructions perfectly and am completely aware of myself, Diyem replied to Brisa with what was certainly an annoyed frown.

Um, Diyem? Are you sure that's... normal? Remember, Eien is in the tree.

Everything is fine. The Tree is fine. Everything is okay. You don't need to do anything anymore.

Don't we need to go home?

Your home is here now. Go away.

Diyem... think carefully about this. Is this normal for you?

It's...

Diyem?

...Everything is... fine. Everything is... a̴s̸ ̶i̵t̸ ̷s̸h̷o̷u̵l̴d̷ ̴b̶e̸.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Chief, yer head ain't right.

We came here t'protect this world. Eien is sufferin' a Blacklight corruption, an' it's affectin' Xerneas, an' now you!

Get a goddamn grip. Now.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
...What in God's fucking name. Who's going to get Diyem? No offense but somehow I'm not sure a fucking Mudkip can drag him back to Destiny Village on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom