• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff

protag_cringe.png
It's not your fault, Mellow. We all really wanted to go.

protag_angry.png
And Puddle's right! We were being safe! How were we supposed to know anybody would be able to attack us from that far away?

nate_grumpy.png
Don't give me that shit, I know you had a ton of people telling you it was a stupid idea.

protag_cringe.png
It's not! It wasn't stupid.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
It was supposed to be just a brief recon, in order to find out if there were traps on the moon and whatnot. What we didn’t expect was for the moon to fire a frigging laser of doom! Like, hell! I was only joking when we were getting ready to travel, but… well, the joke turned out to be the truth.

So yeah. Let’s avoid that frigging moon for now. We don’t need another trip to the Voidlands.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Fuckin' hell... if anyone's to blame, it'd be Vix, and she's already fuckin' dead. She was the only one there with enough say to cancel that whole mission off, and I can imagine that she was told she was gonna die if they did this shit. Even if my siblings thought up the idea, Vix was the one that pushed it to... this.

If y'all wanna go off on anyone, save it for her!

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Hardly. The gremlin squad, as I will now call them, purposefully chose someone from our team who is naturally reckless and foolish enough to not question the idea.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Because she is currently there recovering? Can’t take someone along if they’re passed out. That’s kidnapping.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
...Alright fair.

Still, it's not like Vix is that big a loss. It'd have been worse for us if someone... stronger than her decided to go up instead. Despite what happened, this is probably the best it coulda went. Only one person dead, and that person is Vix, and we know a bit more about what's waitin' for us up on the moon.

And we know it might be gettin' stronger so... Thanks Gods we know at least some of what it can do.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
...She volunteered to come with us. If I had any clue that there would be something like what we faced...

...I really shouldn't have asked if anyone else wanted to come with me...

And do not say it was Vix's fault. She is not even here to defend herself. The other Shades... They're young at heart. I was responsible...

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix ain't here, but I am. You're a shade too, Raven. You can't die like she can and get back up from it. Y'all actin' like Vix is dead and gone and ain't comin' back. If you died, you wouldn't come back, you get that, right?

Vix decided to go to the moon, Vix decided not to stop y'all from goin', and Vix ignored the warnin's that she'd die. If anyone that went coulda stopped anyone from goin' it was her.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Learn to stop treating this all like some game before you do.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Guys! Stop! This isn't going to help! Arguing like this won't accomplish anything!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[Bao > Bechamel] Hey Icetales... are you busy? Where are you?

Last edited:

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Icetales was strolling through a lone path, completely lost in his thoughts. His discussion with Celeste and recent events were still running in his head, and he was pondering about what to do about the entire situation.

How can we work as a more united cortège? There must be something I can do…

He looked around the place, when he noticed the silhouette of Sunny’s Daycare. His gaze lingered on the door, while mental gears began spinning.

A way to connect with souls from other worlds… A light seemed to shine in his eyes as a vague idea began formulating in his mind. What if—?

Drin~

Oh? A new message? Who could it be?

Icetales produced the badge from his bag.

[Bao > Bechamel] Hey Icetales... are you busy? Where are you?

Icetales narrowed his eyes. Sir Koamaru had reached out for him?

Could it be about what happened during the meeting?

The Ninetales took a deep breath and steadied himself. It was better to handle that issue sooner rather than later. Without a second thought, he answered:

[Bechamel > Bao] Greetings, Sir Koamaru. Currently, I am standing by Sunny’s Daycare. I must attend to some matters, but I would appreciate a quick chitchat with thee. There are a few matters we should discuss. Let me know if thou art up for that. Image of a hopeful face.

Another quick breath, and the message was sent.

Last edited:

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Maybe he was too busy. Maybe he should save this for later or- No. It had to be now. He couldn't live with himself if he didn't.

[Bao > Bechamel] k. B there in a sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom