• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Grass Continent ~ Treasure Town Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"What?"

Shiron tilted his head. "Honestly? No idea. I know there's a town near mine that researches stuff related to space, but I don't think anyone went there to plant a flower."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv thought for a few seconds, then suggested, "Maybe they skipped the sky somehow! Like we did! Or they pierced through it!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Piercing the heavens sounds fun, but no," Shiron chuckled. "You can't hit the sky, there's nothing to hit there. Just the clouds, I guess? But they're just made of gas."

Sudmensch

Professional Procrastinator
Pronouns
he/him
“I, uh… don’t know, now that Shiron’s said so,” Dill said, putting a hand to his head. “Wow… hey, maybe Sal and I could go up there sometime! That’d be awesome, and one heckuva date!”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv's eyes widened, and their tail began to wag. "It's not solid? Then...yep, what Dill said! That would be an amazing date!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"That sounds great, hope y'all have fun," Vix bubbled, her face sinking away. They're already at the nickname base? I think that's what that is. And, yeah, just brag about having date plans or whatever, it's not like I care, I'm puddle!

...I mean I'm a... Goddamnit.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Maybe Vix and I can go on one too. Not a date, just having drinks." Shiron smiled at them.

Also I'm defined not going on a proper one unless the universe explodes or something. They don't need to know.

He cleared his throat. "...This is nice. The place, the view and the company."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep, it's really nice!" Saltriv said, curling their vine in a second loop around Dill's hand. "We've saved the world, together! And now we have time to relax and spend time together!"

They watched as the sun touched the horizon.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Maybe Vix and I can go on one too. Not a date, just having drinks." Shiron smiled at them.

Vix reformed her head just to roll her eyes. "That would still be a date, genius," she scoffed, then chuckled.

"And, yeah, this is pretty alright," she nodded. As long as I don't focus on anything other than the water and the sun and being with friends. Just her friends.

F r i e n d s . . .

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"The important thing is that it wasn't a no!" Shiron laid down on the ground, signing in relief. They were right, not having to fight anymore did have its advantages.

But it did have one, big disadvantage.

"...How long do we have? Because... If I'm being honest... I don't wanna go."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv looked down, and their petals drooped. "I...don't think we have much time left."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix pulled herself back together, dusting sand off of her body, then pumped her fists. "Then we better make the most of what little time we got! It's not like we got anything better to do, we already beat the big bad, so all that's left is enjoying ourselves."

For some, that would mean going on dates. For others, that would be sulking in a bar, so drunk that sh-- they, because this is an example and definitely no one specific, count as an alcoholic beverage instead of furniture. Could be anyone.

Sudmensch

Professional Procrastinator
Pronouns
he/him
Dill hung his head for a bit before putting his hand on Shiron’s back.

“Let’s make this worth it, then. We’ll try and visit you a lot if we can, mon. Heck, we’ll kidnap you from there if you want,” he said.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep, let's make the most of our time!" Saltriv said, glancing back over at Shiron.

"I'm glad I met you all, too. This was...so wonderful."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Well, I mean, I feel like I should be thanking you too. You're all pretty great, you know?" Vix chuckled.

"I'm... definitely gonna miss you guys, so don't be surprised if a random chandelier shows up in your worlds, because it'll probably be me," she said, grinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom