• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Grass Continent ~ Treasure Town Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix arrived in silence, gazing over the waves sparkle in the ever dimming sunlight. It was the perfect backdrop to reminisce on things.

A lot has happened in this passing year or so, honestly she lost track of time. Probably thanks to how many times she died. Or how many separate dimensions she traveled to...

For whatever reason though, she stopped her mental recap short, and floated next to Shiron. Or a teensy bit behind him, really.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv sat down in the sand. The four of them had been roommates and friends for months, and now their time together was almost over. They'd still be with Dill, but...

They could think about that later. Now was a time for joy.

"This is where Team Sunset started their adventure in my world! They're my world's equivalent of Team Spice," Saltriv said, swaying their leaf to the side. "This place has really beautiful sunsets!"

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"That's nice, is this place special for you?"

Shiron sat down, wiggling his toes. At least he still had some time to be with them all.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Team... Sunset..." Vix muttered, flinching slightly. A memory popped back into mind, a small, harmless one, luckily. "Huh, who'da thought. I... Kane, used to be on a Team Sunset. And they also started out on a beach. No wonder I like this place so much."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron snorted. "I uh, don't think I have one either? I've heard about some humans wanting to expand the lands, they seem crazy."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"It's not really special to me, I just thought it'd be a really nice place to do this!" Saltriv said, before glancing at Vix. So she used to be on a Team Sunset too? That was cool!

They extended a vine, laying it on Dill's shoulder, before asking, "Do you remember what they were like, Vix?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"...Kinda," Vix hummed, crossing her arms. "I don't have a super clear image, but I remember a stoic one, a stupid one, a naive one, two scary ones, and myself... I mean, Kane. It feels like I'm forgetting a lot, but I remember they felt like family." She smiled slightly, then let out a sigh. "But why dwell on the distant past, you know? Especially mine of all things, haha."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep! I met you for the first time after that!" Saltriv said, moving their vine to one of Fool's hands.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oh, I can only imagine the trouble you went through..." Shiron gulped, remembering having had that same idea once upon a time. Luckily he didn't go through with it.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix glanced at Dill and Saltriv for a moment, feeling a tinge in her chest, before turning back to the ocean. "Yeah, but think about it this way. Whenever you're getting the snot beat out of you back home, it'll remind you of Saltriv! Wouldn't that be nice?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv curled their vine around Dill's hand, before giving Vix an incredulous expression. "I don't think that's a good way to be reminded of me..."

Last edited:

Sudmensch

Professional Procrastinator
Pronouns
he/him
Clearing his throat, he looked around for something to change the subject to something better.

“Uh… Shiron. Is it true humans visited the moon to plant a flower? Like, in big flying towers?” he asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom