• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

General RP Thread

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The Meganium smiled back. "I am not sure where this is, either. Could you tell me what your teacher is like? Perhaps I could help you look for them."

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Alright. He’s a human with glasses and a big white sweater. Should be easy to find.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The Meganium's eyes widened, and his petals tensed up. "A human?"

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
The Farfetch’d looked confused at the Meganium. “Eh? You don’t like ‘em?”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"No, that's not it," the Meganium said, eyes narrowing. "Humans don't exist where I'm from, aside from humans who have become Pokemon."

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Oh. Holy crap. That sounds pretty insane.” The Farfetch’d tilted his head back and forth. “I mean, humans turning into Pokémon? That’s impossible. Far-fetched, even.” He chuckled for a moment. “I’m sorry, that sounded so bad.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"My partner, Lidequir, is one. She'd love that pun," the Meganium said, before pausing. "Are there a lot of humans around here?"

Could they be in the world of humans?

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Yeah, as far as I can tell, there’s a lot of ‘em around here,” the Farfetch’d responded. He looked around, seeming rather worried. “Doin’ those Pokémon battles and throwin’ balls around… It can get pretty cramped in there…” He had a relaxed expression when he put his empty wing forward, finger-feathers splayed open. “Anyway, since we’re getting to chat and know each other, name’s Jack. Didn’t catch your name, though.”

[Yeah, I’d say this is the world with the Trainers.]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"My name is Acacia, of Team Seedlings," the Meganium says, smiling as they extended a vine towards Jack's wing.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Heh, that’s quite the name. So, wanna chat more as we look for teacher?” Jack pointed behind him with his leek. “Think we’ll see him over there.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"That sounds good," Acacia said, turning his neck to look around.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
Jack started walking, leek over his shoulder. “So, you were sayin’ about humans turning into Pokémon? Like, that’s nuts—it’s like the stuff of legends and some weird fairy tales!”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"That's just normal in my world. Humans are summoned and turned into Pokemon to save the world," Acacia said, his antennae swaying in the breeze.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Ooh, cool! So they get to be heroes, eh? Ya think I can be like ‘em? Savin’ the world sounds awesome. Maybe if teacher was with me for that…”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Perhaps!" Acacia said, smiling, before his smile disappears. "Though it's wrought with hardships."

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“I’ll be able to handle it after some more training,” Jack said, giving Acacia a reassuring look. “It can’t be too different from fightin’ other Pokémon, either wild or trained, right?”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"It's a lot different," Acacia said, a wistful look in his eyes.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Hm? Well, how different? I mean, you already said that part about humans, so it really made me grind my gears.” Jack looked at his body for a moment. His long arms, his chest, his torso, his thighs. “Can it work in reverse? Like, a Pokémon turnin’ into a human? Well, Ditto can do that, but…”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I...truthfully, I do not know," Acacia said, looking at Jack. "I've never heard of that happening before."

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“It’s still cool to think about,” Jack said. He turned around, walking backwards while moving his arms around his upper body. “Which reminds me, I get weird looks from other Pokémon, sayin’ things about me.” He caught a glance of a Pachirisu on a tree branch giving him a curious look. “Like that.”

Top Bottom