• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Togetic Arcade

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"WHY CAN I NOT HAVE NICE THINGS." Somehow Kora's voice sounded like a shout but at the volume of normal speech. Black and pink wisps rose off of him as he took a very long, very deep breath, then exhaled a cloud of pink and black dust. He raised a paw and snapped his claws, creating two other hims. The three of them stood up in the middle of the group.

"We wiww make u both wegwet making me tawk wike this! OwO" the three foxes said with their voices sounding slightly off, then snapped their claws. Their bodies became engulfed in a fabulous pink light, complete with actual glitter and sparkles and sprinkles. The light shattered off their bodies, and at first glance, they looked exactly the same...

On second glance, they each had long, fluffy, feline tails, their giant fox ears shortened down to a cat-ear-like shape, and their muzzles shortened as well. Even their paws were actual paws, very similar to a Zeraora's, and their manes shrank down to shoulder length.

One of the Cora's sauntered over to Meggie and threw their arms around the ghost girls' shoulders. "Hewwo Meggie~ Thank u so vewy muwch fow this! OwO" It nuzzled its head into Meggie's neck, purring loudly. "I juwst woves tawking wike this! UwU"

Another crawled over to Saltriv, wrapping the plant dino in its arms and rubbing its head against theirs. "Aww, I awways wanted to huwg u Sawtwiv! UwU youw'we so soft and squwishy~!"

The final one, possibly the original, possibly not, went back to Lance and sat on its haunches beside him. It wrapped its tail around Lance's waist, then leaned in to Lance's ear, a smile on its face. "I am in immense suwffewing! TwT" A single, shining, shimmery, pink tear rolled down his cheek.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Brian, at that point, collapsed on the floor, not bothering to hold his laughter anymore. It was too much, too funny, and hilarious. He rubbed a few tears off his face and picked... not sure how many cookis, munching on them.

One of the Cora's sauntered over to Meggie and threw their arms around the ghost girls' shoulders. "Hewwo Meggie~ Thank u so vewy muwch fow this! OwO" It nuzzled its head into Meggie's neck, purring loudly. "I juwst woves tawking wike this! UwU"
"No... thank you," she snickered, patting the fox on its head. "Uh, you're welcome, I guess?"

Gosh that was so weird. Was it sarcasm? It was probably sarcasm. Or pain. Or maybe both. Regardless, she was enjoying that with all the smugness she could muster.

Lance, meanwhile, was dumbstruck. He blinked at the whole thing and just... waited for it to stop. It was amusing at first, but now? Now it felt like it went on for far too long.

The final one, possibly the original, possibly not, went back to Lance and sat on its haunches beside him. It wrapped its tail around Lance's waist, then leaned in to Lance's ear, a smile on its face. "I am in immense suwffewing! TwT"
"Uh... I'm sorry for Meggie. Sometimes... okay, all the time. I need to deal with both. They're like little kids on a grown-up body. And, uh... if it makes you feel any better, you still look cute, Kora."

He scratched the fox and nuzzled with him, tail wagging. Not entirely sure if it made things better, but Lance tried anyway. At least he was cuddling. And cuddles were always great.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"No... thank you," she snickered, patting the fox on its head. "Uh, you're welcome, I guess?"

"Nyo, thank yuwu~" Cora3 purred, throwing itself onto Meggie with a tight hug. It was a very tight hug. Probably uncomfortably so.

"Uh... I'm sorry for Meggie. Sometimes... okay, all the time. I need to deal with both. They're like little kids on a grown-up body. And, uh... if it makes you feel any better, you still look cute, Kora."
"Down't wowwy abouwt iwt, I'ww be finya," Cora purred, although its claws kept sheathing and unsheathing, digging into the carpet. "Awnd i'm nyat cute, I'm fabuwous."

Cora looked over the remaining cast with bright eyes, thinking about who should possibly go next. Anyone was fair game, and no new friends arrived, so it seemed Cora had to let fate decide. It closed its eyes and raised a paw into the air, twirling it around. After a couple twirls it threw its paw forward, pointing at one Misdreavus Mimikyu. "Yuwu thewe! Wiwwie! Twuth owo Dawe!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"She picked dawe!" Cora2 cheered, holding Saltriv in their lap and mewwing.

"How nyice! We can finyawwy give a good dawe!" Cora3 giggled, pulling Meggie in closer.

Cora grinned widely, a pleased purr rolling in its chest. They reached into their mane and pulled out a seed. A simple seed, really, nothing out of the ordinary about it. Aside from the fact that it was pink and kinda looked like a peach. "I dawe uwu tuwu give owne unwucky pewson thiws decoy seed! Or... eat it yuwuself~!"

It then looked at everyone else with a deathly smile. "And nyobody can teww hew what iwt does~! UwU"

Last edited:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv shoved the entire remainder of the tomato berry into Cora2's mouth. They softly purred as they were hugged.

Burhalla's eyes widened at the decoy seed, though he didn't say anything.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"...I've been in this game long enough to know where this is going," Lance looked down, hugging Kora tighter.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lillie pulled the seed under her disguise and ate it. She felt...

Her face warmed. Oh no. This can't be happening. No... How can a seed do this?

Snap out of it,
she thought, a sense of disgust creeping into her head. Think of... something else. Like... You're a Mimikyu now. What would a relationship even entail for you like this? Nobody can even look at you, much less love you.
This is screwed up in so many different ways... So... Why can't I stop it?

Why are you acting like this? Control yourself!

"I-I'm sorry," Lillie whispered to no one in particular, " I didn't mean to..."

Last edited:

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Dusk frowned at Kora. "Uh... what was that, exactly?" he asked. "I mean... I trust that it wasn't supposed to be harmful, but..."

Cora's shoulders fell, another fucked up dare. Something that almost always worked just... blew right back in Cora's face... It wrapped its tail around itself and its ears drooped. "J-Juwst a hawmwess wittwe decoy seed! iwt's supposed tuwu make uwu faww fow someone awnd iwt's usuawwy hawmwess..."

"Yeah, usuawwy..." Cora 2 whimpered.

"We nevew twied iwt own sowmeowne wike us but nyot wike us... Maybe Wiwwie iws immune?" Cora 3 thought aloud, burying their face into Meggie's chest. "W-We'we sowwy!"

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"J-Juwst a hawmwess wittwe decoy seed! iwt's supposed tuwu make uwu faww fow someone awnd iwt's usuawwy hawmwess..."
"I... I haven't heard of them before, but if they're supposed to be harmless, I suppose I can't blame you... still, that doesn't sound like a good idea."

He stepped towards Lillie. "Hey..." he said softly. "Are you okay? You sound... sad."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"No," Lillie whimpered. "I'm not immune. That's the problem. I shouldn't feel like this but I do."

She scrunched her eyes shut, as if being unable to see would help make the feeling go away.

I'm a human, I'm still a human at heart...

Aren't I?

But then... I shouldn't be able to feel this way.

I don't want to be a Mimikyu...

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"No," Lillie whimpered. "I'm not immune. That's the problem. I shouldn't feel like this but I do."

"Wh-why nowt? if uwu wewen't abwe tuwu faww fow anyone hewe, then uwu wouwdn't be effected..." Cora 3 said, still holding onto Meggie.

"Decoy seeds awen't so stwong thawt someone who cawn't wove wouwd suddenwy wove," Cora 2 whined, holding Saltriv to their chest.

"U-Unwess... uwu down't wawnt tuwu wove..." Cora whimpered, bringing their knees to their chest. "I'm... sowwy..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Meggie continued to pat Cora 3. That was so weeeeeeeird. "Alright, alright. it's fine."

Lance whined. Oh, this got a turn for the worse, didn't it? He clenched his fists.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"It's not that I can't love, but I'm supposed to be a human. So I should love humans. Being turned into a Mimikyu... it must've screwed up my head somehow to change that." And... Would I have been able to love a girl before this, either? I doubt it. I... I... Could I? Augh. Can this please wear off soon?

"L-Let's just move on. Houndoom? I didn't get your name, but how about you go?"

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"I... uh, well, dare, I suppose, but I want to make sure you're alright first! You seem distressed... do you want to take a break?" Dusk looked very concerned. "I don't think anyone would blame you if you did..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"It's not that I can't love, but I'm supposed to be a human. So I should love humans. Being turned into a Mimikyu... it must've screwed up my head somehow to change that." And... Would I have been able to love a girl before this, either? I doubt it. I... I... Could I? Augh. Can this please wear off soon?

Cora tilted their head. "Whawt abouwt the humans thawt tuwned intwo Pokemon awnd feww in wove?"

"Why shouwd uwu onwy wove humans just because uwu awe owne?" Cora 2 asked, nibbling on an oatmeal raisin cookie.

Cora 3 nodded. "Wove iws wove, iwt doesn't cawe abouwt whawt uwu awe, juwst whawt uwu wawnt, maybe."

Top Bottom