• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Riverside Plaza

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lillie shut the door of the changing room behind her, locked it, then emerged from beneath the hat. She'd never really got a chance to get a look at herself. She could safely look at a Mimikyu's true form and it was... underwhelming. The part that actually killed people probably some kind of eye-contact based mental attack. An involuntary one, because otherwise... yeah, earlier today wouldn't have happened.

She tried not to think about that.

Instead, she was stuck with the Misdreavus costume. She'd picked it on impulse, but she was stuck with it now. She couldn't come back out in that hat, and pick something else. She just had to wear it..

What would people think of this...

She came back out of the changing room, feeling rather uncomfortable.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Lance scratched his chin. "...I like this one. Blue is a bit bland for me, but I guess I'll just ask the Mimikyu to dye it black for me. Honestly, black fits a lot more... and no, I'm not edgy, as Brian would tell you."

Kora nodded and grinned. "We're both edgy, it's alright to embrace every once in a while," he said, curtsying. "I'll keep this gem one for myself then, it looks comfy enough, hehe! We can go try them out together, actually! I-If you wanna."

Instead, she was stuck with the Misdreavus costume. She'd picked it on impulse, but she was stuck with it now. She couldn't come back out in that hat, and pick something else. She just had to wear it..

She came back out of the changing room, feeling rather uncomfortable.

Kora was heading back to the dressing rooms when he saw Lillie's new outfit. His very first instinct was to gawk at it and say how cool it was, as was his second instinct, and third... but he felt it was best not to do that. A thought-out decision from Kora? Truly a once in a lifetime thing.

"I think that looks really cool," he said, crouching down to Lillie and smiling as friendly as he could. Kora sort of stood there for a moment, then sighed and looked away. "And I'm... sorry. Again. About before."

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I'll keep this gem one for myself then, it looks comfy enough, hehe! We can go try them out together, actually! I-If you wanna."
Lance blushed and nodded. "I'd love to..."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Kora was heading back to the dressing rooms when he saw Lillie's new outfit. His very first instinct was to gawk at it and say how cool it was, as was his second instinct, and third... but he felt it was best not to do that. A thought-out decision from Kora? Truly a once in a lifetime thing.

"I think that looks really cool," he said, crouching down to Lillie and smiling as friendly as he could. Kora sort of stood there for a moment, then sighed and looked away. "And I'm... sorry. Again. About before."
Well, she had one person who still liked her, at least...

"It..." It wasn't fine, exactly. "It turned out fine in the end. And... Thanks, I guess."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Well, she had one person who still liked her, at least...

"It..." It wasn't fine, exactly. "It turned out fine in the end. And... Thanks, I guess."

Kora beamed and smiled again. "Don't mention it, uh, I guess?" he tittered.
[Oh thank fuck she isn't entirely mad at me...]

That didn't feel like the proper way to respond to that but Kora had already fried his brain enough today. He got up and started towards the dressing rooms again when...

Lance blushed and nodded. "I'd love to..."

"Y-You'd, uh, l-lo... I-I, er, um..." Every major motor function Kora was doing was brought to an incredibly sudden stop. If he didn't catch himself on the wall leading to the dressing rooms, he would have fallen flat on his face.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Y-You'd, uh, l-lo... I-I, er, um..." Every major motor function Kora was doing was brought to an incredibly sudden stop. If he didn't catch himself on the wall leading to the dressing rooms, he would have fallen flat on his face.
"...Yeah. I'd love to. Now go on, you got this!" Lance waved at him.

Well, at least he managed to comfort Kora a bit. And also make him flustered, so it was a double win.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I got this... WoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO..." Kora muttered, shakily pumping a fist and standing back up.

Halfway down the hall, Kora literally bumped into Lee, who was wearing a bright pink leather jacket with metal studs on the shoulders and collar. The two just... looked at each other for a moment. Then Kora snorted.

"...I figured this wasn't a good look," Lee hummed, turning right back around.

"I-I didn't mean that!" Kora said, holding back his snickers as he followed behind Lee. "I-It looks nice on you!"

"Bullshit," Lee growled.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The Leavanny-disguised Mimikyu took the scarf, and headed down the hallway in the back. Various sounds could be heard, including the sounds of cutting fabric, a box being opened, the sound of crackling fire, a chainsaw, and something splashing.

After a few minutes, the Mimikyu returned, with the scarf dyed grey, and a Zacian costume, complete with a rubber sword.

"All set! Here you go!" he said.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
After a few minutes, the Mimikyu returned, with the scarf dyed grey, and a Zacian costume, complete with a rubber sword.

"All set! Here you go!" he said.
"Thanks," Lance nodded, picking them up. He walked into the dressing room, whistling on the way inside.

Hm. It's been so long... but at least Zacian seems like the one good Legend of the bunch. Maybe someday I'll meet him.

First, he put on the scarf. Like Lance thought, it fit him very well, while algo giving him warmth. He would buy that one. As for the costume...

"It does feel weird considering I'm biped. But eh. I do need to relax a bit."

He took it off. That should be enough things to buy for now.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I think the Zacian looked cool on you," Kora yipped happily, then held up the hoodie Lance selected. "Now try this on! You gotta at least once."
"Suure..." Lance gulped, putting the hoodie on. He then turned to check the mirror.

"It... kinda fits?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"It really looks like it's missing a bunch of it, but yeah, it looks great on you," Kora grinned. He slipped on his crystalline hoodie, without taking off his dress, and snickered. "We sorta match? A little? They're both blue so I guess that counts."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"It really looks like it's missing a bunch of it, but yeah, it looks great on you," Kora grinned. He slipped on his crystalline hoodie, without taking off his dress, and snickered. "We sorta match? A little? They're both blue so I guess that counts."
"...You really think so?" Lance smiled. "Well, your hoodie looks great on you too, I guess. I'm... done with shopping, I think. What about you, Kora?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Great! That'll be-" the Mimikyu began.

"Here you go," Lidequir said, taking out a bag of Poke and setting it down.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
...That might be a lot of money.

Lance shrugged. "Alright then, what now... we're going to the house?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Here you go," Lidequir said, taking out a bag of Poke and setting it down.
Kora's eyes lit up and he scooped the turtle up in a snug hug. "Thanks so much for this! I have no idea how much this was so just lemme know how much I owe ya."

Lance shrugged. "Alright then, what now... we're going to the house?"

"I mean, sure, if you don't wanna check the rest of town out," Kora said, letting go of the nice turtle. "But travel between worlds can be a bit tiring, so it might be best to head back to the house for now."

Kora suddenly grinned and giggled excitedly. "I wonder what this place is like at night, hehe!"

<><><><><>

Last edited:
Day 1: A Reunion

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Once the group emerged outside, Acacia said, "Your temporary house is just down this street," as he began to walk down another foggy street with Lidequir.

Just as the two started down the road, an Oshawott wearing a reunion cape exited from the Grapploct-fashioned building.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora was humming joyously to himself, still wearing his dress and hoodie combo as he walked beside Lance.

Lee, meanwhile, left the shop wearing a purple and black swirled cloak. There was just something so mysterious about it. Or maybe it just looked cool. He wouldn't tell anyone. He took a deep breath and sighed, not knowing what to really do. That cafe wouldn't be selling drinks until after hours, and... he had yet to fix his standing with anyone else so...

...an Oshawott wearing a reunion cape...

Lee froze. No, that couldn't have been him. There's no possible way that he ended up in this specific universe, just to bump into Jesse and...

"Gen..?" he muttered, already finding himself walking towards the Oshawott. No, it probably wasn't the same Gen, or Gen at all. Anyone could have reunion capes, Oshawott's including.

And yet... Lee couldn't stop himself from approaching the otter. He stopped a few feet away from him and cleared his throat. "Excuse me but... you look like someone I know, possibly. You wouldn't happen to be Gen, would you?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Kora was humming joyously to himself, still wearing his dress and hoodie combo as he walked beside Lance.
Once the group emerged outside, Acacia said, "Your temporary house is just down this street," as he began to walk down another foggy street with Lidequir.
Lance nodded. "Got it. I... could really use some rest. Dimensional travel can be very draining, even with experience."

Top Bottom