• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Riverside Plaza

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Misdreavus..?" Lee tilted his head. "You do not seem nearly as much of a nuisance as those are, but who am I to judge one's favorites." He shrugged, looking over the costumes again. "If I had to pick between those two, I'd go for the Petilil, if only because I hate that one the least."

Lee's eyes drifted over a Rockruff costume, and he drew silent. He grabbed the costume, staring at it for a moment. It had been a while since he had even seen one before. "Call me biased, but I'd pick this over those, or maybe... Cleffa. Or Clefairy." He shook his head, but kept the Rockruff costume, stuffing it with the clothes he held in his arms. "But I digress, this is ultimately up to you, isn't it? What good does someone else's opinion do when it comes to how you dress?"

Last edited:

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Wow. Lillie really didn't know what to make of that. So, he hated both of them. Seeing as it was him, that was probably a good thing. On the other hand, he'd immediately picked out the exact thing about the Misdreavus that she didn't want anyone to think of her, on the other hand he liked the Petilil, which was probably a reason to avoid it, too.

She could revisit the Vulpix and Fomantis options, but then he'd know she was lying about having split her choice between the two of them.

Whatever. She decided to grab the Misdrea- Wait, how was she supposed to be able to grab things anyways?

After an embarrassingly long few moments of figuring out how her new body worked, she grabbed the Misdreavus and headed for the changing room. She was going to try something new.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Hmm," Lee hummed. It almost sort of felt like she had taken his advice. Or picked that one out of spite, since he hated that one the most. Not that he didn't blame her, he would have done the same. "As long as you are happy with that choice," he said as Lillie left.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Uh, where are the dressing rooms in this place?"

"Right down the hallway in the back! Take the first right you see," the Mimikyu said.

"I like it, but... could you make it gray? I feel like that color would suit me more."

"Of course!"

"We could make one, right? I think that Mimikyu said we could draw one up and she'd help us out! Where is she, also?"

"I'm right here! I do have a Zacian costume in the back, but it needs some patching up. It won't take too long, though."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I'm right here! I do have a Zacian costume in the back, but it needs some patching up. It won't take too long, though."
"Right down the hallway in the back! Take the first right you see," the Mimikyu said.

Kora jumped, startled. "O-Oh, hi, sorry." Kora tittered. "The hallway in the back, huh? Alright, thank you!" he waved as he sped off to get dressed, giggling to himself. "Aw this is gonna be sweet!"

Lee overheard the Mimikyu's answer and headed for the dressing rooms himself.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Of course!"
Lance nodded, sitting in one of the chairs.

"Right. I'll... just wait until you're done with this and the patching. Also wait for Kora to... uh, get dressed."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
It was taking a while for Kora to get into the long, red, shear dress, he didn't want to tear it of course. And it was a bit snug fitting too, especially around the hips and chest, as usual. "I didn't even eat that much..." he whined. "Did I pick the wrong size?"

With the power of cautious determination and a refusal to get a smaller size, Kora finally manage to get the dress on. He grinned in the mirror, knocking out a few "elegant" poses, then pouted. "Something's... off..." he hummed. Was it the mane? His hips? The chest floof? Kora thought for a bit, then nodded; it was definitely the mane.

"Now lemme just..." Kora snapped his claws, shrinking his mane so much that it barely went past his ears. "Hmmmm... nah, too short." He snapped his claws again, and his mane got even larger than it was normally. "Haha, hilarious." Another snap, and the end of his mane shrank to be just level with the middle of his back. "Perfect!"

Kora walked back out to Lance, flicking his hair to the side so it hang over his right shoulder. "What do you think?" he asked, rubbing out a few wrinkles on the dress and readjusting the bit around his chest fluff. "Pretty cool, right?"

Last edited:

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance quietly waited, this was an unusual situation, yes, but he was used to that by now. The third interdimensional travel could do that to someone. Although the dress part was a bit odd. Stll, he was curious, and Kora was cute. Maybe he would—

Kora walked back out to Lance, flicking his hair to the side so it hang over his right shoulder. "What do you think?" he asked, rubbing out a few wrinkles on the dress and readjusting the bit around his chest fluff. "Pretty cool, right?"
Oh.

Lance rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't being deceived right now, and took his time to look at Kora from top to bottom. That dress fit him so well. He blinked, even stuttering as he tried to put his thoughts into words.

You idiot. I'm making a fool of myself...

His blush returned, but Lance raised his head and puffed his chest. "Well, Kora... it does look, uh... great on you. Really, it's astounding. You... what's the word?" it sprung into his head. "Oh! You uh, rock this outfit, Kora. It's... gorgeous. You look amazing."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
His blush returned, but Lance raised his head and puffed his chest. "Well, Kora... it does look, uh... great on you. Really, it's astounding. You... what's the word?" it sprung into his head. "Oh! You uh, rock this outfit, Kora. It's... gorgeous. You look amazing."

That was more than Kora was expecting but he was all the more happy to hear it. He excitedly took Lance in his arms and spun him around, twirling the dress as well. "Now you're just spoiling me, hehe! I think this is the first time I was called amazing looking!" he giggled. "If you think I look good in it you should see me out of it," Kora snickered.

"I guess I'm definitely buying this one then, huh?" Kora tapped his chin. "I wonder about that short dress though, the flowers on it were really nice..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Now you're just spoiling me, hehe! I think this is the first time I was called amazing looking!" he giggled. "If you think I look good in it you should see me out of it," Kora snickered.

Lance, now dizzy, tried his best to nod while his body went back to normal. After it did, he smiled. "I told you before. I like you. When I tell you you're amazing, it's because you are... I mean, tha dress looks gorgeous on you... buy it."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I told you before. I like you. When I tell you you're amazing, it's because you are..."

Kora blinked, then stuttered, then hiccupped. He wasn't... entirely ready for that. Not after that mess from earlier. "O-Oh, well..." he hiccupped. "That's... really nice of you, yeah, uh..." His face turned red under his fur, and he looked away. "I-I'll look into buying it, hehe... I might wear it a bunch."

Golly he didn't know what to do now, he still had a bunch of other dresses to try on too, but... gosh he was too flustered at being called amazing out of nowhere.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"O-Oh, well..." he hiccupped. "That's... really nice of you, yeah, uh..." His face turned red under his fur, and he looked away. "I-I'll look into buying it, hehe... I might wear it a bunch."

Heh. Is that his weakness? Great.

Lance puffed his chest again. "Well, I'm being honest. Try checking my aura. It's not gonna lie to you. You're a great guy, I just..." he stopped, looking away.

"W-Well... yeah, you can buy this dress. Again, you're amazing. And it looks so beautiful on you."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Lance puffed his chest again. "Well, I'm being honest. Try checking my aura. It's not gonna lie to you. You're a great guy, I just..." he stopped, looking away.

"W-Well... yeah, you can buy this dress. Again, you're amazing. And it looks so beautiful on you."

Kora's fur floofed. "I... y-you, uh, I'm, er... b-beau... uh..." he hiccupped. "Y-You're j-just messin' with me..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Kora's fur floofed. "I... y-you, uh, I'm, er... b-beau... uh..." he hiccupped. "Y-You're j-just messin' with me..."
Lance sighed. "Do I look like the kind of guy that would mess with you? I'm literally always speaking what's in my mind. You're fine. I'm not lying, those are my thoughts."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Lance sighed. "Do I look like the kind of guy that would mess with you? I'm literally always speaking what's in my mind. You're fine. I'm not lying, those are my thoughts."

"N-No, I didn't... I know y-you aren't lying, I just..." Kora hiccupped again. Any further attempts at wording was met with sputters and stammers, and one could swear they saw smoke puff out of Kora's ears. Despite his dark fur, it was obvious that his face red. He tapped his clawtips together, finally calming down, but still looking away. "I-I... th-thank you..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"N-No, I didn't... I know y-you aren't lying, I just..." Kora hiccupped again. Any further attempts at wording was met with sputters and stammers, and one could swear they saw smoke puff out of Kora's ears. Despite his dark fur, it was obvious that his face red. He tapped his clawtips together, finally calming down, but still looking away. "I-I... th-thank you..."
"You're... welcome. I..."

Lance made a gesture to hold Kora's hand, but stopped right in the middle of it. That wasn't the time.

Instead, he cleared his throat. "Well, are you sure that's the dress you want?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"W-Well... I'd really like the pink floral one..." Kora whimpered, then shook his head. "No, I'll settle for this one. For now."
"Fair enough. If you have any idea of a piece of clothing I can get other than the scarf... I'm all ears."

His ears twitched.

"...That wasn't intentional."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
In spite of how sheepish he was just acting, Kora lit up and ducked away to find something, one of the hoodies he picked up after the dresses. Hardly a moment later, he came back with a blue hoodie that... frankly looked like it was cut in half and had a big ol circle cut out of the chest.

"I think this'll look nice! It's blue, like you, and it has a hole for your chest!" Kora beamed. There was another hoodie, which was also blue, and had a crystalline design on it. "This one also looks great, me thinks."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I think this'll look nice! It's blue, like you, and it has a hole for your chest!"
Lance scratched his chin. "...I like this one. Blue is a bit bland for me, but I guess I'll just ask the Mimikyu to dye it black for me. Honestly, black fits a lot more... and no, I'm not edgy, as Brian would tell you."

Top Bottom