• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Overlook Hill & Top Plaza

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Geez, humans are that common? I wish I could remember more of my former life... but oh well." Meggie rolled her eyes
"Why wouldn't they be? Most humans turn out to be the strongest Pokemon of a world, ironically. Some worlds with high concentrations of power would, naturally, bring more humans," Lee said, walking a bit closer to Jesse. Almost unnoticeable.

Shadows dissipated around the prone form of a sneasel-morph, a white-furred demihuman figure in a black jacket, crumpled in agony further downhill from the group.

"Aw, fuck," said Dusk, with feeling.

Kora's nose twitched, picking up a familiarly strange scent. "Who... what..?" he muttered. He trailed it to something further down the hill seeing a... He wanted to say Sneasel. But not. He'd have to get closer to properly investigate. Like a professional.

Kora fell down the hill, tumbling and rolling and bouncing the entire way. It probably looked painful. He stopped just before the Sneasel... thing, dusting off the dirt and leaves. "What are you?" he asked, then shook his head. "Oh, wait, sorry. Howdy! I'm Kora."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Ayueg winced as the strange sneasel crashed into the ground. That fall looked like it had an impact. He ran down the hill, before pausing for a second a small distance away.

She was definitely a Sneasel in some way, but she also looked human, and was wearing what he knew to be human clothing.

No matter. Whatever the case with this Sneasel may be, she looked like she needed help after that fall. He continued running towards the maybe-Sneasel, digging an oran berry out of his bag. He stretched out the arm holding the berry towards the maybe-Sneasel.

"Here, eat this," Ayueg said.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Through the entire journey, Koa kept to himself. For starters, his mind was still fixated on the fact that he was walking next to Arceus and two Mews. Second, everything was just too strange. Conversations flying back and forth, then some sort of strange firey fox looking pokemon just freakin crashed like a comet in front of them and was maybe some sort of telepath? And had a filthy mouth! Or at least, he thought it was filthy. Some of the words he didn't know, but he felt if Blake ever caught him talking like that, he'd be in big big trouble.

So he just kept his strangely large head down and followed the other pokemon. Until a strange being simply manifested from shadows a few feet away. White fur, human-sized body... but a face whose shape appeared unmistakeably Sneasel like. How could that be? Sneasel had dark fur. Curiosity got the better of him and he trotted closer, following Ayueg.

"Hey there!" he called. "You ok?"

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"Who are you?"
"What are you?"
"Here, eat this,
"You ok?"
Dusk held up her hands in surrender and defence. Her voice came with difficulty. "Don't– don't crowd me. I need a second."

When her eyes adjusted to the world around her she forced herself to her feet and looked over a crowd of pokémon.

"Huh. Well this is new. I'm... You can call me Dusk. I'm a pokémorph, a– a demihuman, if you like."

She looked about for someone who looked like they might be an authority figure. Maybe the combusken offering her a berry? For... some reason?

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry. Are you in charge?"

Jesse kept clear of the newcomer while she got her bearings.

He couldn't help but feel a pang of confusion and envy at such an obviously near-human form. Why... why was that...?

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"It really does look like a lot of people are arriving," Barky said absently, looking left and right.

"Hopefully we don't get too much attention, eh, Barks? Maybe we should have come up with disguises. I'd be a Salazzle."

"Why?" Barky growled, but then looked at the odd, human-like Pokemon, squinting.

"Ooh, look at that," Star said, and the Mew rose a little higher to get a better look. "Looks like humans in another world are toying with creation."

Barky scowled, but Star tapped him on the neck. "Oh, lighten up. Maybe it's cool! Besides, I doubt it'd be her fault."

The Mew gave something akin to a thumbs-up toward Dusk.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Huh. Well this is new. I'm... You can call me Dusk. I'm a pokémorph, a– a demihuman, if you like."

"Demi... human?" Kora tilted his head. "You're human? But... what about the Sneasel parts?"

"She'll like you, but more human than Zoroark," Lee said, crossing his arms. "Think of it as a Human and a Pokemon having a child, and the human is still human."

"Oh, she's another half human!" Kora beamed, looking back to Dusk. "Nice to meet another halfbreed! I'm Kora!"

"Demihuman, and you already introduced yourself," Lee sighed.

Kora shrank a bit. "Oh, yeah, hehe..."

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Demi...human? I... that..." Lance looked down, trying to make sense of what he just heard. His brain seemed to go into overdrive mode, thinking about that.

"I think he broke," Meggie snickered, patting the Lucario's head.

"H-Hey!" He snapped back to reality and soon straigthned himself. "...Fine. I'm Lance. The Snorunt is Meggie, my teammate."

She waved. "Hi!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
What the heck is a pokemorph said:
"Thanks, but I'm not hungry. Are you in charge?"

"You could say that," Ayueg said, looking up at the tall Snea-pokemorph. This group kept getting weirder and weirder. "Everyone else in this group aside from me is from another world. I'm going to try and get everyone situated until we can get things figured out. Come with us."

Then he could figure out whatever the neck a pokemorph was.

Had to get everyone somewhere to stay first, though.

He continued walking, and soon the group descended into a forest shrouded in a layer of fog. The path kept going forward, but disappeared into the fog in the distance.

"We're almost there," Ayueg said. "Soon we'll arrive at Overcast Village."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Overcast village, what a lovely name, Lance thought, sighing. He decided to be quiet and just follow the Combusken. Other than Kora and Meggie, he didn't really want to speak with anyone there. He wasn't very sociable, anyway.

His companion, on the other hand, seemed excited. "Ah, this is so beautiful!" Meggie said, her eyes were sparkling. "Floating is so exhausting! I can't wait to lie down!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Dungeon, dungeon, dungeon," Kora chanted, dark wisps excitedly raising off his body. Instead of walking, he hopped from foot to foot.

"The fog might not be dungeon fog, Kora. Don't get your hopes up," Lee said. "Although, I wouldn't mind the chance to properly stretch my legs against a few ferals."

"Dungeon! Dungeon! Dungeon!" Kora cared not for Lee's words. He hopped next to Lance, bumping him with his hip in sync with his chanting. "Dungeon! Dungeon! Dungeon!"

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
"Um, what's Overcast Village like?" Amanda asked as she followed the group. "Is it filled with talking pokemon too?"

Considering everyone around them, Morgan assumed that everyone here was a talking pokemon. Just, where was here?

Morgan suppressed a shiver. They sidled closer to Amanda, though the girlllll -- swablu -- was too bust gawking at all around her to notice. One part of Morgan was filled with (paranoid, but maybe not?) anxiety, churning in their stomach. (Flying did not help with that, by the way, too much bouncing having to control their speed.) They wanted to hide, too many people, even if they were pokemon.

But, maybe Amanda was doing right asking questions. Morgan flew close to Amanda. They said, barely audible, "Maybe ask about the rest of the world. What it's like."

"Oh yeah!!" Thankfully, Amanda did not question Morgan having Amanda ask all the questions. "And the whole world! All pokemon, what's that like??"

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
"Dungeon, dungeon, dungeon," Kora chanted, dark wisps excitedly raising off his body. Instead of walking, he hopped from foot to foot.

"The fog might not be dungeon fog, Kora. Don't get your hopes up," Lee said. "Although, I wouldn't mind the chance to properly stretch my legs against a few ferals."

"Dungeon! Dungeon! Dungeon!" Kora cared not for Lee's words. He hopped next to Lance, bumping him with his hip in sync with his chanting. "Dungeon! Dungeon! Dungeon!"

Amanda noticed the big tall bouncy pokemon. "Wait, Overcast Village is a dungeon? What does that mean??"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega

"W-Whoa! Easy there!" Lance shivered. Though he didn't want to do it, Kora was too contagious for him not to humour. Lance wrapped his arm around Kora's shoulders and smiled, but didn't chant like the fox did.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nero ignored the chanting. He didn't have any items to throw at the dumb zoroark. He just trotted through the fog with Mew laying on his back, bouncing with every step.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Amanda noticed the big tall bouncy pokemon. "Wait, Overcast Village is a dungeon? What does that mean??"

Lee shook his head. "Don't mind Kora's senselessness, he was referring to this forest we're in. He thinks we just entered a dungeon."

Lance wrapped his arm around Kora's shoulders and smiled, but didn't chant like the fox did.

Kora's grin stretched from ear to ear, quite literally. He lifted Lance with every hop and chant. "Dungeon! Dungeon! Dungeon!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"D-Dungeon..." he whispered, blushing even more as he was lifted by the fox.

Meggie noticed all the questions related to what a dungeon was and grinned. "O-Oh! A dungeon is this place where... it gets all rwierd and rearranges itself! Kinda like a maze! If you exit and enter it again, it's gonna be different than the first time you went inside!"

"...Yeah," Lance nodded and went back to chanting with Kora.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Lee shook his head. "Don't mind Kora's senselessness, he was referring to this forest we're in. He thinks we just entered a dungeon."

"Oh." Amanda watched the pokemon. She had see a pokemon like Kora before, though she couldn't recall its name. Was this kind of pokemon always this big though? Amanda didn't think so, but maybe that was just because she was a lot smaller now.

Because she was a pokemon. Amanda stifled a giggle; Kora's happy was contagious. Just what the what was going on. Amanda didn't know, but... maybe this wasn't bad.

She swooped toward Kora, holding the lucario over his head. "Are dungeons here good? Is that why you're happy??" She laughed again. "You seem very happy, you Kora pokemon."

Morgan flinched when Amanda suddenly flew away, toward the shouting pokemon. They looked around; they didn't want to approach, but...

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Why are you excited about this said:
"Dungeon! Dungeon! Dungeon!"

"No, it's not a dungeon," Ayueg said, extremely concerned about how excited the Zoroark was at the possibility.

He then turned to the Swalbu. He felt a bit bad about thinking that she was lying earlier.

"Everyone in this world is a talking Pokemon," Ayueg explained. "Overcast Village is no different, and it's always covered in fog. Probably has to do with how a third of the residents are ghost-types."

"There's seven continents. Water, Air, Sand, Grass, Mist, Thunder, and Mystery. Me and Leviene helped map out all of them except the Thunder Continent. Which is where we are now," Ayueg continued his explanation, as he moved onward through the forest as the path began to curve.

Top Bottom