• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Overlook Hill & Top Plaza

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
A Froslass. Hades was wary of ice types in general but he had bad experiences with Froslass. Thankfully his Dark typing provided him a method of fighting them.

She shrugged. "No idea."
"So somebody else also lands in the same place, and to top it off that somebody is also from the same world as the Lucario. This isn't no accident, someone or something is behind this", he said, frowning.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
She pouted. "First, I have a name! It's Meggie. And technically speaking, I'm from..."

Lance shrugged. "Don't bother."

"Alrighty! I... Don't even remember the name of the city anyway."

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
"You don't?" Hades asked, surprised. He remembered he was from..... he couldn't remember his city either!

"Wait, I don't remember my home either", he said, starting to panic a little.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa followed dumbly along with the rest of the pokemon, still unable to form coherent thoughts aside from 'oh my Arceus, Arceus is right here and there's two mews!!!' Heck, until now he'd thought there was only one Mew. There was so many things he wanted to say to the Mews and Arceus but... he didn't want to make a fool of himself. Probably better to stay quiet.

"You... you don't remember where you came from?" Koa asked, turning to look at Hades.

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
"I don't", Hades replied, brooding over this newly revealed fact. "You do?", he asked him, guessing him to be a Cranidos.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Yeah. I used to be a human, actually. I lived in Canalave City until began my journey." He sighed. Where were Echo and the rest of his team? Were they ok? What a terrifying thought, if he'd forgotten them completely. "You don't remember anything? Anything at all?"

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
"I remember a few things, my childhood, family, but can't remember a lot besides it", Hades replied.

"Yeah. I used to be a human, actually. I lived in Canalave City until began my journey." He sighed.

"Canalave City?" Hades questioned, never having heard of a place like it.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"You know, in the Sinnoh region?" Koa asked. He frowned and cocked his head. "Are there... humans where you live?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Oh boy... This was all too mind boggling to even think about. Worlds without humans... "I... You know what Hitmonchan are like? Humans look a little like that. They walk around on two legs. And they help train pokemon."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oh, more former humans! How lovely!" Meggie teased, floating in the air.

"...Now is not the time. Let's just keep moving."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"It's best not to question it, little guy," Nero said. "The worlds are very different from one another."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I mean... you are from my vantage point." Nero chuckled. His tail wagged. "Such a cute dragon."

Mew popped over to Hades and pet their back.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I wonder how many of y'all are humans?" Kora hummed. He looked over the others with a furrowed brow. "I'm feelin' six. No... seven."

"Are you counting yourself?" Lee asked.

"Nah, I dunno what half a number is," Kora shrugged.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I guess I was?" Meg tilted her head. "Shoot... what was the town I lived in?"

"No use thinking about that now," Lance shrugged. "We just... have to keep moving, I guess."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"...Fine. I'm starving anyway," Lance groaned, following Kora and prompting a small giggle from the Froslass.

Top Bottom