• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Overlook Hill & Top Plaza

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Mew poked an eye open. In a flash of pink, they were at Star's side, poking the other mew's belly. "... mew?"

Star pulled back, grinning. "Yup, that's me. Guess we're from different worlds, since I don't recognize you. And as for what party..." She turned to Ayueg. "I dunno. You tell me!"

"What she means," Barky said with a growl, "is that we did not intend to come here."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Really? God messed up his teleportation?" Nero stifled a chuckle. Seemed this arceus was about as reliable as his used to be. Only by the look of things this one hadn't been fired.

Mew heard "party" and tossed some confetti around. There was no indication where it had come from.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"It wasn't Teleportation. Astral projection. The far-reaching kind." Barky shook his head. "To even be capable of it is quite the feat. But as for everyone else..."

"Looks like a lot of people got drawn here somehow," Star said. "Must be why we wound up this way."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora sat on the ground and happily bobbed his head from side to side, watching trials and wisps of dark aura float around him. He might've heard most of what was going on, but nothing came up that really interested him. Except the mention of partying. He rolled backwards, pushed himself up into a handstand, then fell flat on his face. After a few seconds, he poked his snout back up, grinning. "I kinda wanna party, now that someone mentioned it, hehe!"

"As expected, that of all things mentioned tickled your fancy," Lee hummed, floating just above the ground with his legs crossed.

"Nothing tickled me, a party just sounds fun!" Kora snickered. "And were you even paying attention either?"

"Oh of course not, other than the appearance of that Arceus, nothing else said is even worth listening to," Lee said flatly, looking the deity in question up and down. "Somehow... I thought they'd be taller."

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance didn't know what to do, so he did the first thing that came to mind: getting close to someone he knew. In this case, it was Kora.

The Lucario walked until he was at Kora's side, but remained in silence.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance blushed and nodded. "Y-Yeah. What are we here for? If... not even the Legends know... who knows?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Mewmew mewmewmw." They then made several loud noises and gestures like a crash, as if to suggest this was all some big accident.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
The last thing Odette remembered was leaving the Lumiose Center for Performing Arts and walking toward her motorcycle. She'd set her bag down, then suddenly...flash. Everything went black. She didn't have any time to react...but how was she supposed to react? What had even happened?

The sound of rustling leaves is what initially woke her. She cracked her eyes open, simultaneously forcing herself to stretch her unconscious limbs. She felt heavy, like she was just waking up from a nap. Had she fainted? She moved her arms out to her sides, feeling the grass she was sprawled upon. Well, if she'd fainted, she would have hit asphalt, not grass.

"What on Earth..." she muttered as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. It was there that it hit her. Something was up with her hands. Hell, something was up with her entire body.

White hands...three fingers...

She cut her gaze to her legs, where she caught sight of her extremely wide hips. She froze for a moment, trying to allow herself to calm down before she had to chance to completely lose it. Her hands slowly traveled up to her head, where they landed on a set of upwardly curled horns. She frowned deeply.

Somehow, she'd blacked out, and woken up in an Indeedee's body.

"I have to be sleep deprived," she said. "There's no way."

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hades was still in shock. First, he appears in this place out of nowhere, then he finds out he's in the company of a half-human and a couple to human turned pokemon, and to top it all off, two Mews and Arceus appear. He shook his head. This all had to be a dream. He'd wake up soon and return to his normal boring life. Sadly, as time past it seemed more and more unlikely.
"Mewmew mewmewmw." They then made several loud noises and gestures like a crash, as if to suggest this was all some big accident.

He frowned.

An accident happens to land all of us, us pokemon with no prior connection, into a world which none of us recognize, and coincidentally we all land in the same area? I don't buy it", he said, suspicion creeping into his voice.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Stranger things have happened," Nero mused. "Like this one time I wound up on a planetoid that was inside of a gigantic goodra. I had to spend a week in the showers." He shuddered.

RisingDawn

Snommunism!
Pronouns
He/Him
"Umm ignoring that, can anyone think of a way to get back to our own worlds? I don't think any of us intend to spend the rest of our lives here", Hades asked the group.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nero pointed at Barky. "I mean, capital-G God is here. Why not ask him?" He sat on his haunches. "Or, at the very least, maybe he could send a message to my teammate. He can open portals, so he could get everyone back to their worlds safe and sound."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"We can get home by ourselves, thanks," Kora nodded. "I'd offer to bring everyone else back, but I am just sooooooo tired." He let out a yawn and arched his back.

"More lazy than anything," Lee grumbled.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
So even they had no idea what was going on. Figures.

Nevertheless, he'd be a pretty bad hero and a disappointment to Leviene if he didn't help these Pokemon. Or humans. Plus, it was just the right thing to do.

He'd have to find places for them to stay until the Zoroark could bring them all home, if the Zoroark isn't bluffing that is.

If that's the case...he has a serious situation on his hands.

And there's already the disappearances of Pokemon and them reappearing in random places as shadow Pokemon that he has to worry about, and mystery dungeons were on the rise again, and there was also that aggressive creature that had been sighted around Overcast Village, and-

Calm down. Calm down. Focus on one thing at a time.

"...I'll go get someplace for you all to stay until we get this all figured out. Sorry for the trouble," Ayueg said, before opening his bag and taking the device from before back out with a wing.

He tapped the screen a few times, then said, "Lidequir? Tell everyone to come to the Top Plaza of Overcast Village. Something big happened. I have a group of Pokemon here who need places to stay."

A voice came from the device. "Aw, now we have to share the gummis."

Ayueg groaned, but a tiny grin appeared on his beak.

"Being serious now, I'll go tell everyone. Acacia's already off to go gather Team Gardeners. I'll see you at the plaza."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora's ears perked up and he clapped his paws together. "We actually ended up in another world? Like, a world world? With towns and villages?"

"Huh, convenient. This is the first time I've crashed on an inhabited planet, then," Lee hummed. "This could prove quite interesting, although that does mean we can't exactly use all that much of our power."

"Eh, that's not a problem. I just wanna eat some food!" Kora beamed. "Lead the way, Combusken guy!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Great. Trapped in another dimension again. Lance sighed once more, grumbling.

"If I see that Croconaw again... I'm punching him. At the very least. And that Charmeleon too."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Barky and Star floated along until the latter settled near the former's wheel. "Well, I guess while we're here, we may as well follow along, huh? You think this'll be worth it?"

"It already isn't worth it," Barky remarked.

"Oh, quick being a stick in the mud." Star flicked his wheel, which made an ethereal ding!

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Arceus specialize in that,” Nero deadpanned.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance looked down so he wouldn't have to face... God. He heard a loud and thud and before he knew it, a Froslass had landed eight next to him, falling from the three.

"H-Hey, are you alright?!"

The Froslass grumbled something and stood up. She eyed the Lucario from top to bottom and smiled. "Ah, Lance! Oh dear, it's so good to see you!"

"...Meg? Oh, finally! Someone from my world! Did you get here by accident or...?"

She shrugged. "No idea."

"...Just follow me and please, don't look up."

Top Bottom