• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Orbeetle's House (Lance, Kora, Harvard, Brian)

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora yipped happily, bobbing his head from side to side. "Me too. But, like, with you."

He hopped up off the ground, stumbling a bit since his leg had fallen asleep without him noticing. "So, like... what do we do now? I've only ever, uh, hmmm... I dunno how to put it, actually. My idea of lovey-dovey stuff is a bit wonky." His eyes lit up, and dark wisps danced excited off his body. "You wanna explore the dungeon together? Or see what those cards do?"

"Maybe we should go find that dungeon that might help everyone get home, then we can spend all the time we wanna here!"

"Oh, we could go on a date! That cafe place sure looked fun, right?"

"Or like--" Kora cut himself short, blinking. "Oh, wait, are you tired? Then we could cuddle for a bit!" he beamed. "Lemme just..." Kora slid the dress off his body, neatly hanging it off the wall, then put back on his brand new and blue hoodie. "There we go! Pajamas! Nice and soft and warm... like you are!"

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Pretty sure we could cuddle on the straw beds this place has..." Lance snickered.

He began to pet Kora on his chin, scratching it. It was nice and felt good for him, and Lance hoped his boyfriend would share the sentiment.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora repeatedly batted his foot on the ground from the scratches, purring. He tried to return the favor by scratching Lance behind the ears, pulling the jackal close once again. Before they spent all day just standing there, Kora took it upon himself to lift Lance. "Alright, bed first, then pets and cuddles."

He waddled over to the beds, pushed them together, let Lance down on one side, then fell face first on the other.

"Damn... this straw is nice..." Kora said, his voice muffled from his bed. He turned to Lance, grabbing his boyfriend's paw and smiling. "I'm gonna spend forever getting it outta my mane, hehe."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
He tried to return the favor by scratching Lance behind the ears, pulling the jackal close once again
Lance happily barked, but shut himself once he realized that, blushing in embarassment.

"Damn... this straw is nice..." Kora said, his voice muffled from his bed. He turned to Lance, grabbing his boyfriend's paw and smiling. "I'm gonna spend forever getting it outta my mane, hehe."
"Oh yeah, this kind of stuff really gets on your fur," Lance looked at him, smiling. "There was this one time I had to walk through a desert, and the sand... just stuck on me. Took me days to wash it off."

He then gave his lover another quick kiss, pulling away. "I could just stay like this forever..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"And I'd be glad to stay here with you," Kora purred, wrapping his arms around Lance and scooting in close. Already the straw was being a bitch. But it wasn't all that bad. He nuzzled his head into Lance's neck, purring gently.

"Oh and don't even get me started on desert sand..." Kora grumbled. "God I hate it, it's rough, it's course... and it gets everywhere." He felt some form of accomplishment saying that, as if he knew that, someone, somewhere, was expecting that to be said.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
While Kora was nuzzling him, Lance reciprocated by giving a few kisses on his mane, each one more intense than the other, so Kora could know just how happy Lance was in that moment.

"Whoa... You're so fluffy. And you smell nice too... why did it take us so long to do... this? It's amazing."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
While Kora was nuzzling him, Lance reciprocated by giving a few kisses on his mane, each one more intense than the other, so Kora could know just how happy Lance was in that moment.

"If you're trying to get under my skin again it is working," Kora squeaked.

"Whoa... You're so fluffy. And you smell nice too... why did it take us so long to do... this? It's amazing."

It's not like there wasn't a reason behind it, just look at them. One's a dysfunctional mess of a Zoroark, the other's a Lucario with more baggage than a hoarder traveling across the planet. "I, uh, feel like we're both kinda... inexperienced with this. And didn't know what to do at first," Kora mumbled. "Like, I was made for fighting... we both have been doing hero stuff for a while... It's like we weren't meant to do this yet."

"I don't know about you, but when this is over, I'm gonna have to go back to my world and finish what's waiting for me." He sighed, shrugging it off and nuzzling into Lance more and holding him tighter. "But at least now I can... enjoy something. If only for a little while..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Like, I was made for fighting... we both have been doing hero stuff for a while... It's like we weren't meant to do this yet."
"You're... Right. Once this is over, we need to go back to our proper worlds."

Lance whined like a puppy, as much as he wanted to ignore that and just stay with Kora, he knew it wasn't possible.

"But at least now I can... enjoy something. If only for a little while..."
"...That's fine by me. Let's enjoy the moment."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora chugged the last of their first bottle of whiskey as to not be distracted by the horrid house he was holed up in. He placed the whiskey and cake on a table, pulled Lance out of his mane, then sat down on their bed that they shuffled together.

"A-And now..." Kora purred, kissing Lance on the cheek. "Whaddya wanna do? We got the whoooooooooooooole place to us, hehe~"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance took a chug out of the whiskey bottle, drunkily hugging Kora, giving him a quick kiss.

"If you don't mind..." Lance said between hiccups. "I'd like... to know more about you."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"A-*hic-About me?" Kora purred, then tapped his chin. "About... me..?" Somehow, not the thing he was expecting. Or ready for. That and the kiss both caught him off guard, and he took a moment to think. Unbelievable, truly a never before seen moment.

"What would... you w-*hic-wanna know?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance simply shrugged. Yeah, he could tell Kora was sneaky about this stuff, and normally Lance wouldn't bother him too much with it. But alcohol was good in taking out his inhibitions.

"Like... how's your family? You know about mine. Well, about my twin, anyway."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Ho boy...
Kora sighed and winced, the topic of family being... rocky. And he had no idea how to dance around it either. "My... family, right. Well, I have a mom, and a little brother. Had a dad but... that's complicated. Then there's the more complicated stuff that I kinda... don't wanna get into. Most of it. Most of it is complicated."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance whined, holding Kora's hand and nodding to him. Just as he suspected, that was going to be complicated.

"...I understand. If it makes you feel any better about this... I can talk about my life, too."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Feeling a paw within his own, Kora gave it a grateful squeeze and smiled. "Thanks, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Gods know that I can relate to family problems, hehe..."

Thinking about his issues seemed to sober Kora up a bit too much, so he quickly chugged half a bottle of whiskey to get that warm buzz back. But, it went down the wrong pipe and he choked a bit. "D-Damn it..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"...You okay?" Lance tilted his head.

Of course he wasn't. Lance picked the bottle and began to drink again. Being sober right now wasn't helping.

It worked, and Lance laid down. "I... don't mind talking about my life. I might act like this, but it's not all bad."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I-I'm fine," Kora said, hitting his chest to get the alcohol to the right place. "But, if you're alright talking about your life, how about tellin' us about, uh..." Kora furrowed a brow and hummed. "How's about you's and Meggie? How close are ya two?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"But, if you're alright talking about your life, how about tellin' us about, uh..." Kora furrowed a brow and hummed. "How's about you's and Meggie? How close are ya two?"
Lance's ears twitched and he scratched his chin. "We're teammates... for what? Four years? She helped me deal with someone that hurt me a lot when I was a kid. And still, I--"

He stopped, breathing. In. Out.

With a sigh, Lance finally continued. "We're basically best friends. I would give my life for her, as would she."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora let out a faint whine and held Lance in his arms, giving the jackal a snug, reassuring hug. "Hey, it's alright! All that is behind you know, ain't it? And I'm here, so you're safe."

'Debatable...'

"Having a friend like that is nice, though. I'm lucky I got a few myself. Remember Rio? He an' I have been through some shit, now we've pretty much got each other's backs in everything," Kora chuckled. "'Cept now, since I left..."

Top Bottom