• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Orbeetle's House (Lance, Kora, Harvard, Brian)

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Lance whined. "...Thanks. I've been trying to heal from, well... everything that happened to me. Mom says it's a slow process, but I'm getting there, somehow."

Kora let out a sigh and dropped his head back. "Geez, me and all my friends need to heal. At least from the look of things, you're healing better than us. As in, any healing at all," he chuckled, then exhaled. "This hero shit is... rough, man. A whole lotta fightin', hardly any breaks..."

"I told you before, I like you."

"With you? I'm... comfortable. Wherever we are."

Kora hiccuped, then chuckled. "I-I guess I like you too, hehe..." he squeaked, holding Lance tighter. "Being with you like this is, uh, I... I don't mind it at all, either."

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Geez, me and all my friends need to heal. At least from the look of things, you're healing better than us. As in, any healing at all," he chuckled, then exhaled. "This hero shit is... rough, man. A whole lotta fightin', hardly any breaks..."
Lance drooped his ears, whining. "Yeah... I hope you and your friends can do that. It's not a linear process, there's ups and downs, but... it's possible to heal."

Kora hiccuped, then chuckled. "I-I guess I like you too, hehe..." he squeaked, holding Lance tighter. "Being with you like this is, uh, I... I don't mind it at all, either."
"That's... nice, and not something most Pokémon would say to me. I-I mean, most others would just be put off by the way I act. But you? You're... not. T-Thanks."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"That's... nice, and not something most Pokémon would say to me. I-I mean, most others would just be put off by the way I act. But you? You're... not. T-Thanks."

Kora pouted. Well weren't that a louda tartar sauce? "Well most other Pokemon are a buncha tasteless hacks! You're fuckin' great, Lance! And nice! And cool! And cute!" he said proudly, only realizing a bit after that what he actually said. "D-Did I say cute? I m-mean you're attractive yeah, but I didn't mean cute." Uh oh, was it getting worse?

"L-Like, you're handsome and all that, not cute, I-I mean, you sure act cute, b-but..." Kora felt his face redden a bit and whined.

"
You're also really soft and stuff and like I do think you're really cool and cute and uh.. wait, hold on..." Good god this was a mess...

"
Wh-Why can't I be quiet..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Well most other Pokemon are a buncha tasteless hacks! You're fuckin' great, Lance! And nice! And cool! And cute!" he said proudly, only realizing a bit after that what he actually said. "D-Did I say cute? I m-mean you're attractive yeah, but I didn't mean cute." Uh oh, was it getting worse?

"L-Like, you're handsome and all that, not cute, I-I mean, you sure act cute, b-but..." Kora felt his face redden a bit and whined.

"
You're also really soft and stuff and like I do think you're really cool and cute and uh.. wait, hold on..." Good god this was a mess...

"
Wh-Why can't I be quiet..."
Lance's heart skipped a beat as he stared deep into Kora's eyes. He payed attention to every word, ears twitching as he did so. Once it was all done, his eyes widened.

"...You're cute too. A-And handsome, and—"

That was only getting more awkward than it was before.

"Do you mean it? Everything you said?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Oh and they couldn't agree to ignore everything? But that would have made things more easier! Now Kora's face was on fire, and dark wisps rose from his body in embarrassment, and he looked like a dork! It felt like the first time he fell head over heels for someone, with him having no idea what the hell was going through his own mind and just letting autopilot take over. Hopefully, for better or for worse, this time wouldn't end up like that other time.

"Do you mean it? Everything you said?"

Autopilot said words were expensive so Kora didn't say anything. Instead he squeaked and nodded, wanting to look away but also only wanting to look at Lance.

"I-I mean, that one dare you had way back when really stuck with me, ya know?" Kora muttered sheepishly.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance watched all that, also feeling embarassment, but at the same time not wanting that to end. That one moment... it felt like it could go on forever, and Lance wanted that. It had been so long since he felt that way about someone, but... could he really do it? After everything he'd been through, could he do it again?

"I-I mean, that one dare you had way back when really stuck with me, ya know?" Kora muttered sheepishly.
...At the very least, Lance could try.

"I know I was drunk, but... it stuck with me too, for the record. I-I mean... how could it not? You're cute, funny, h-handsome... really, the whole package."

Oh no. Did that even make sense?

"I-I mean, you have it all...! What I want to say is... you're lovable."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"You're cute, funny, h-handsome... really, the whole package."

"I-I mean, you have it all...! What I want to say is... you're lovable."

Well god fuckin' damn. Even the autopilot was running on autopilot. And that autopilot was on the verge of crashing and burning.

"M-Me..? I'm l-lov... -hic- lovable?" he squeaked. "W-Well, uh, s-so are y-you..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"M-Me..? I'm l-lov... -hic- lovable?" he squeaked. "W-Well, uh, s-so are y-you..."
"I-I guess... we both think the other is lovable?"

His heart skipped a beat.

"W-What... are we doing with this information?"

No. Maybe he was rushing things. Maybe he misheard everything Kora said.

"O-Oh. Well, t-thanks... I mean it. You're amazing."

He pleaded that he wasn't making things more awkward.

"W-What I mean to say is..."

Just do it already.

"I—"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
All systems were go! Full-throttle! Maximum Overdrive! Full speed ahead! No holds barred! More catchphrases! He couldn't bare to hear that word in this sense, so Kora had to act! He pulled Lance closer, planting a peck on the Lucario's check before heating right the fuck up and squealing.

"W-Wait, I, no, I didn't, wait..." Kora yelped. "What am I doing what am I doing what am I doing what am I doing..." his voice trailed off, and he covered his face.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
He pulled Lance closer, planting a peck on the Lucario's check before heating right the fuck up and squealing.
Oh. Oh. Oh.

That entire thing made Lance's head dizzy. He blinked, eyes darting around the room. For a moment, he tried to convince himself it wasn't real. It couldn't have been real. Nobody would ever do that to him, right?
"W-Wait, I, no, I didn't, wait..." Kora yelped. "What am I doing what am I doing what am I doing what am I doing..." his voice trailed off, and he covered his face
Oh. It was real, alright. Lance's entire body screamed at him to do something.

"I..."

Maybe decisive action needed to be taken. Maybe... he needed to give Kora a little push.

...Screw it.

Lance gently pushed Kora's paws away from his face, and pressed his lips against Kora's.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Lance gently pushed Kora's paws away from his face, and pressed his lips against Kora's.

Yep, that's Kora. Bet you're wondering how he got in this wacky situation. He'd sure fucking love to know himself.

Kisses and smooches for Kora were few and far between, so he thought he'd be inexperienced in it. But, surprise surprise, once he stopped freaking the fuck out, it came back to him rather smoothly. He let out a purr, pulling away from the kiss to breath.

"I-I..." he stuttered, taking a deep breath. His face sort of wrinkled and he whimpered. "I'm still pretty bad at this, uh, love stuff..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance gulped, rubbing his arm and looking away, still visibly embarrassed.

"I-I'm not exactly an expert on this either, I only really dated one guy..."

"But... It was nice," realizing that came out wrong, Lance quickly corrected himself. "T-The kiss, I mean! I-I understand if you're not interested, I-I didn't even ask if you were... or if you liked this. F-Feel free to... tell me if you didn't like it."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
'Oh don't you start feelin' bad you Edge McEdgerson.'

Kora pouted, sitting him and Lance up. He pulled the edgy dork in for another kiss, holding his paws in his own. After a moment passed, he pulled away. "I never said I didn't like it, I was just caught kinda off guard. By a lot. I mean, it's been so long since we last saw each other, and I was just glad to see you hadn't forgotten me. I didn't even know how I felt until... well, I saw you again."

"I-I might have trouble saying the word l-love, but... uh..." he squeezed Lance's paws, exhaling. "I would definitely say I... uh... I would say that word to you. If I wasn't so fuckin' weird..."

"So, yes, I really liked that kiss. And you. I promise."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
The second kiss made Lance widen his eyes again, but he very much enjoyed it, and he began to scratch Kora's mane during the entire thing.

After pulling away, he took a moment to breathe, listening to all Kora had to say.

"...I love you too. I can... Safely say that. So, what does that mean for us?"

Lance sighed. "What I mean is... are we dating now?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"...dating..."
Kora's fur poofed right up again. His arms felt heavier. Despite sitting down, his knees felt weak as well. And against what he thought was possible, he paws were sweaty too.

"I-I-I-I..." he squeaked, figuring that his words weren't gonna cooperate, so he silently nodded, covering his face.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance gave Kora the brightest smile he could possibly muster, and then, a long sigh.

"Right... I hope I can be proper boyfriend material, I'm... a little rusty in some areas, but I'll try my best."

He nodded, still keeping the smile.

"And... thanks for being honest with me. I love you, and I hope I can make you happy."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"And... thanks for being honest with me. I love you, and I hope I can make you happy."

"I... heart... you." Why and how he resorted to essentially texting in verbal form was just another mystery of the universe. Except it had an answer, being that Kora went from purposefully teasing Lance to melting like a candle in a desert in the span of a day. He couldn't tell, or remember, if that was irony or karma, but he did know that that was par for the course with him.

"I want... you happy, too," he managed to squeak out. "You're very... a-awesome. A-And... cool."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I... don't know how it happened, to be honest. Brian says I'm a simp, but really, you're just... handsome, cute and funny. Just the kind of guy I... love."

Lance whined, lowering his ears as he remembered the last time he was involved with someone. It... didn't end well.

"I just hope... that I won't screw this up, I really want... us to work."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Simp," Kora snorted. That was probably a bit mean but it was also funny, and helped to make Kora's brain less mush. He made up for it by hugging Lance snuggly. "You and me both, but I think I can tell ya that now that you're with me... you're gonna have a hell of a time tryin' to get rid of me!" he snickered. "That's right, you're stuck with this dumbass!"

He pushed away from the hug so he could show off the brightest smile he could. "Which is nice for me since I got another cool friend by my side again! Now I won't have to just think about you, I can just be with you, hehe!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"You and me both, but I think I can tell ya that now that you're with me... you're gonna have a hell of a time tryin' to get rid of me!" he snickered. "That's right, you're stuck with this dumbass!"
Lance snickered, pulling deep into the hug, but trying not to hurt Kora with the spike. "Oh, really? Well, you have access to all the fluff you want, and all the cuddles too."

"Which is nice for me since I got another cool friend by my side again! Now I won't have to just think about you, I can just be with you, hehe!"
"I'm glad to be with you too."

Lance gave Kora a quick kiss on his cheek and backed away, smiling proudly.

Top Bottom