• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fifth Anniversary Banner Collab

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
Hello, everyone! After discussing with HelloYellow, we decided that since there are several people who've expressed interest in participating but who won't be able to make the deadline for this event, we will be extending the deadline by one week! Please get your entries in by 11:59 PM UTC June 7th. New countdown here; I've updated the one in the first post as well. I hope this will allow some more people to join in with the collab!

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Going with a Nine for my first character:

nine-banner.png

And for the second, I would like to do a joint submission with @unrepentantAuthor

bristarr-banner.png

StolenMadWolf

Loony Moony
Pronouns
He/They
I'm put up Sam from Guardians of Balance as my first submission here, but I will be following up with Alice as soon as I can. I can provide a full size version down the line.
240602b.png

Last edited:

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
here is a helix!
helixbannersprite.png

JFought

Sloooowly writing...
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. jfought-sword
  2. jfought-blue
  3. deerling-summer
  4. charmeleon
  5. vulpix
  6. monferno
Last second submission! A Sword from Sword. someday she'll make her debut...

SwordBannerArt.png

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
  12. skiddo-obs
Ooookay. Sliding in just under the wire and crossing my fingers I won't end up seeing some horrible mistake after the fact that it's too late to fix, lol. (Original post with first image here.) Here's Blue:

tr banner blue sm.png

And here are both of mine in the same image in case that's easier even though they have absolutely nothing to do with each other oh well; if you want them at different sizes/more or less accurately in proportion to one another, lmk!

tr banner collab combined.png

Last edited:

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
Fantastic! Glad to see so many people able to participate thanks to the extension.

And… since HelloYellow won’t be able to start making the banner right away anyhow, we’ve decided to give just a little more time for anyone who hasn’t gotten the chance to finish their art. One more week; this will be the final extension! Countdown here.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Two swans, sitting in a blank space, -5 feet apart ‘cause they’re bound by possession 🤍🖤
IMG_1645.png

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
  5. farfetchd