• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Pasta Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"You know the others aren't going to be happy about that," Cal said, frowning. "What's with this martyr crap? Flaking off to get killed just makes things easier on the enemy."

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
"You misunderstand. I will take the risk, but if I can get out alive and well, then I most certainly will. I am not actually trying to die. I'm simply using my abilities in a way that would benefit the team. I suppose I could just... live, without doing anything, but..."

She paused, seeming uncertain about what to say, then went on. "That simply doesn't seem like the right thing to do."

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
"Hmm... I was trying to become something more, for a while. Looking into becoming "a real Pokémon". Before I found out that we already were. Needless to say, I'm not anymore.", Raven answered. "I was also travelling and spending time at the Tree of Life..."

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
"...Maybe so... But you're still a Pokémon in the end. All of us are. I think it would be hard to say that all Pokémon are normal. And, well... The memories that you manifested with might not be yours, but the ones you've gained over time are. You've experienced things nobody else but you has..."

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
That was something that Raven was all too familiar with. After all, her looks weren't too far removed from the person she was a reflection of, and the reactions she'd gotten had taken it's toll on her for a very long time. She herself refused to acknowledge stares or comments made towards her, but it wasn't always that easy. "I know how you feel. It is hurtful, and confronting someone about it may end up just making it worse. Yet, doing so subtly may get the point across..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom