• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
She forced the thought from her head and turned to Palkia—thank the gods he was still here! That was very good news, at least. “Hey, I’m glad you’re okay! I want to make sense of what’s going on, so can you tell us who you healed last night?”

"Oh, easy. I healed the Yveltal over there," He said as he pointed to Mademoiselle. "She seems like a particularly bright one, so I figured whoever is doing the killing would've wanted to get her for good."

[[ healed Inkedust. very sharp player, and with how they've already been shot once (but not killed), I figured it would be best to protect them. ]]

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
Rui winced. “I—I’m sorry, I’m just not comfortable rating you higher yet. Although, you were very reasonable at the end of the day yesterday and you even defended DW a little, which…makes me want to trust you a little more.” She gave him a nervous smile. “I hope you understand.”
not good enough. rank me higher, NOW!!!!!!!!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
not good enough. rank me higher, NOW!!!!!!!!
She flinched, then steeled herself and gave him a withering look. “You’re only hurting your chances by yelling at me! Give me a reason to trust you more, and maybe I will!”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen yelped at the sudden screaming, his ears flattening against his head.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Abra healing Mlle sounds plausible. I can see the Maf targeting Mlle due to her being sharp and bc of WIFOM. I think it's more likely the Maf popped another OSBP, though. Would love to know who that was if so.]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

kyeugh

Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
what

you guys just need to meme more smh. i'm not throwing all my chips in to frantically distract from the 100% speculative unproveable discussion four hours into the day

kyeugh

Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
"Stop playing the fool and answer my question. Why were you so hesitant to vote the one you cast the most suspicions on the previous day?"
i feel i was pretty straightforward about this at the time. there was no un-performative reason to throw my vote onto the uncontested wagon. i found some of their actions vaguely suspect and was talking through it with them, but never really got to actively believing they were probably scum—i explained many times that i thought their actions were just weird town, and despite my repeated asking no one ever actually explained to me what was scummy about them. i was waiting around for someone to actually explain why we were about to kill them but it never happened and then the day ended.

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[That . . . actually does track. But if we aren't voting Q or Equi, who are we voting? Checking my EOD1 readlist, and bearing in mind that Abra is a doctor hardclaim, that leaves... Guzma or Kora, I guess. A fairly null active roleplayer, and a total null absentee. Huh.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Fry wandered into town, looking thoughtful. Some odd things had happened during the night. He felt very confused, and wondered if anyone else had received weird visits at night? At least no one had died. That was good.
Rui noticed Mango seemed to be lost in thought. “Do you know something, little guy? Did you see something happen last night?”

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Steven appeared from the inn, pausing only momentarily to deposit a letter in the nearby mailbox. He had left his suit jacket in the room, too distracted to bother picking it up that morning.

It was a relief to see that everyone from the previous day was present. Save for...

He shook his head. It was no use dwelling on the past. They had to keep moving forward and use the information they had.

Fry wandered into town, looking thoughtful. Some odd things had happened during the night. He felt very confused, and wondered if anyone else had received weird visits at night? At least no one had died. That was good.
Steven observed the Possum ambling around the square. For a creature without a voice, it seemed troubled. It had taken a liking to him when the mystery message had cleared his name. Steven wondered what the Possum had seen in the night to unsettle it so. His own room had been quiet that night, the only sound being that of pen on paper and the steady breathing of sleep.
[[Starting a vote train on someone doesn't prove someone's scum and Equi's alien claim is pretty believable and I wanna gun for Mafia rather than TPs. I'm persuadable on this, though. I've got a hunch that multiple aliens means they can prep eachother to berserk and win, which is frightening for sure.]]
Briefly considering a trip to the cafe for another coffee, Steven paused as Amy's name came up in the ongoing conversation. He stiffened at the accusations, but agreed with Salem's take that their most pressing matter was finding the Mafia hiding among them. If the Mafia were eliminated, the rest of them would win, regardless of aligmment. At least, as far as he knew, and he trusted Amy.

It was a little surprising, though, that no one else had learned anything in the night. Surely things had transpired that gave some kind of new information that could be shared with the group.

Otherwise...

"So, has anyone heard from our friend the Telemarketer?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Mademoiselle tapped a claw on the pavement. "A good question," she began. "Though, with all the information we were given yesterday, I must ask a few questions of my own." She turned to tower over the oshawott. "Yesterday, you claimed to have an ability to communicate with other players here but did not send a message out of fear. However, you did not elaborate much leading me to wonder whether or not your claim has been truthful. Can you tell us more about your ability, and did you send a message last night?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Fry wondered the same, though so far no one had spoken of any messages. He could understand that, it was risky maybe, to say too much. Though he figured with the unbelievable occurence that once again everyone had survived, perhaps some deals could be made maybe. Maybe the doctor could protect someone, if they came forward with some kind of message?

They were doing well so far, protecting everyone who was hopefully good.

Fry decided he would have to do some thinking, though he hopes that maybe others will also have some helpful information somehow. He is concerned about some things, but will need some time to think more on what to say. However he will be listening to everyone carefully.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"U-um..." Gen clutched tighter onto his reunion cape, as the great bird of death towered over him. "I...I sent a-a message last n-night. It w-went to a r-random person."

Top Bottom