• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[COMPLETE] Humble Vale Mafia

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Gen briefly stopped his staring at the Legendary to look at the new, incomprehensible voice. ...another human?! Did...did he somehow find a way back to human lands?

But then what about the living skeleton, and Palkia casually appearing?

"I...I-I..." Gen gripped onto his reunion cape as he trembled.
"hey," said sans, walking to one side with Gen and kneeling down a little. "my boss is telling me you're not feeling so good. do you want to talk about it?"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Eccaulte! Þe tyme for snæckening biþ upon we alle! Ic schall, ein Haught-Dogge saussicche, twiccst yonder Bunne, hauen!"
"...This man is really speaking German hieroglyphs. I wouldn't be surprised if shit starts floating." Palkia mumbled as the odd man spoke.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I-I don't know..." Gen said, glancing between AZ, Palkia, and Sans.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"Eccaulte! Þe tyme for snæckening biþ upon we alle! Ic schall, ein Haught-Dogge saussicche, twiccst yonder Bunne, hauen!" <Exalt! The time for snacking is upon us all! I shall have a hot-dog sausage, twixt yonder bun!>
Somehow, sans is managing to be behind the hot dog stand and standing with Gen at the same time. Don't think about it too much.

"would you like mustard with that?" he said, offering a 'dog to the strange fellow.

"I-I don't know..." Gen said, glancing between AZ, Palkia, and Sans.
"hey. understandable that you're not totally hyped to be hanging out with a bunch of weird strangers," said sans, winking. "a lot more people are supposed to arrive today, if that helps. also, everybody will be sharing a room with someone. we spent all the budget on cool party food and not enough budget on extra rooms."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Whenever things went quiet, one could hear the faint sound of talons scraping against tiling. Following it to its source revealed a dark figure observing (or rather, sulking) the depressing backwater of a town she'd landed herself in. Her expression became indescribable expression as she acknowledged the strange inhabitants—she would be better off keeping her distance but she needed to speak with the short skeleton who was seemingly in charge of the operations here.

The figure leapt to the ground, clouds of dust parting before her like curtains, allowing dappled sunlight to reveal her form that some would've recognised as the legendary pokémon Yveltal. Head held high, she approached the skeleton, refusing to accommodate even a passing glance toward the others (though it nearly caused her to step on a strange linoone-like creature). She spoke plainly in a voice that carved itself into the skulls of those who heard it.

"I take it that you're in charge here," she said, addressing the skeleton with contempt. "It has become increasingly obvious that I have been set up here, and I am almost certain that the culprit has been in close contact with you. So..." Her voice warped into a low snarl, "where is he? Where is Altair?"

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"give me one second, ma'am," said sans, producing the clipboard once more and skimming the unreadable contents. "am i speaking to a ms. mademoiselle? says here you're a human who looks like some kind of death bird god."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
A small spark of hope appears in Gen's eyes. "S-so...I w-won't be alone?"

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
A small spark of hope appears in Gen's eyes. "S-so...I w-won't be alone?"
"buddy," said sans, placing a hand on Gen's shoulder. "as soon as night falls, soon as everyone checks into their rooms, everybody will be officially paired up. or, three-d up, if the numbers are uneven. the boss calls it a buddy system. we'll make sure you all have phones, so you can speak with each other at any time. it's all part of the package deal, you see. you got nothing to worry about."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Th-thank you..." Gen says, beginning to smile.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"give me one second, ma'am," said sans, producing the clipboard once more and skimming the unreadable contents. "am i speaking to a ms. mademoiselle? says here you're a human who looks like some kind of death bird god."

The yveltal's expression changed to one of fury. Of course. Of course he would use the pet name that charmed her all those years ago as a final twist of the knife of humiliation. Her voice remained low but the cracks of impatience were beginning to show.

"I don't have 'one second'. Where is he?"

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"Th-thank you..." Gen says, beginning to smile.
"just doing my job," said sans, winking. "i can hang out with you until then, if that makes you feel any better. i'd hate to see a good kid have an anxiety attack."

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
The yveltal's expression changed to one of fury. Of course. Of course he would use the pet name that charmed her all those years ago as a final twist of the knife of humiliation. Her voice remained low but the cracks of impatience were beginning to show.

"I don't have 'one second'. Where is he?"
"hmm," said sans, flipping the pages and running a finger over each line. "looks like nobody with the name 'altair' is staying with us. sorry to disappoint."

Putting the clipboard away, sans put his arms in his pockets and looked up at the bird. "if it helps, we can offer you free phone calls to friends and family. should work as long as they are from the same 'canon'. heck if i know what that means, though."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I-I'd like that," Gen says. He hesitates, then attempts to hug Sans.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"I-I'd like that," Gen says. He hesitates, then attempts to hug Sans.
The hug is not rejected! Luckily, we live in a universe where there are no earth-consuming plagues. sans doesn't react for a second, but then gently pats Gen on the head while holding him with his other arm.

"wow, kid," said sans. "do you... get many hugs, where you're from?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
The possum wandered out as more beings appeared.
He trotted around, snuffling the ground. No food yet.

He looked around. So many weird beings. One looked like the wet furry things he saw in rivers sometimes but with very blue fur. How odd.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
The possum wandered out as more beings appeared.
He trotted around, snuffling the ground. No food yet.

He looked around. So many weird beings. One looked like the wet furry things he saw in rivers sometimes but with very blue fur. How odd.
The possum is noticed! When you turn away for a second, a dumpster suddenly appears at the side of the hotel. How did you miss that...!? Who cares, it smells trashy. Finally, some good food.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"...n-not many, outside o-of my family...and m-my teammates..." Gen said, making a small happy squeak as he is pat.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
"...n-not many, outside o-of my family...and m-my teammates..." Gen said, making a small happy squeak as he is pat.
"well then, no wonder you came here," said sans, winking. "looks like you were missing out on some top quality uncle sans hugs. comes with plenty of free pats."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"if it helps, we can offer you free phone calls to friends and family. should work as long as they are from the same 'canon'. heck if i know what that means, though."

"Very well," Mademoiselle said, calming down slightly, hiding her confusion. "Though I request for this to be done privately." She certainly didn't want anyone else to witness what she would say or do to that lowlife.

Top Bottom