• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Spirits' Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Hey, you don't gotta thank me. Just one person out of their element helping another," Vix nodded. "It helps to be reminded that you're in good hands, er... paws?" She looked to Saltriv, chuckling. "...Vines, I guess."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Buffet sighed, smiling. "I think that will do," he said. "Gen, good luck with your endeavors." It would likely be little more than a dream to him, but perhaps that would be enough. Buffet then nodded to Saltriv, Vix, and Dill. "Why don't we head back? It was a pleasure meeting you, but we have a world to save!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"W-wait, you're going?" Gen asked, clutching tightly onto his reunion cape as he was gently lowered onto the ground.

"Yep...we still have a world to save," Saltriv answered, giving Gen one last squeeze before letting go.

"B-but..." Gen began, looking down at the ground.

"Don't worry. I'll be back as soon as you wake up. It'll be like no time has passed," Saltriv said, smiling down at him.

"R-really?" Gen asked.

"Yep! And once I'm back...we'll figure things out. It'll be okay," Saltriv said. "I'll stand by you every step of the way."

"T-thank you...thank you..." Gen said, tears beginning to well up in his eyes once more, but this time, not out of sadness.

"Now...I have to go. I'll see you in the morning, Gen," Saltriv said, waving their leaf, before walking back towards Buffet.

"O-ok...bye, Hydreigon...Dill, Vix...and Saltriv," Gen said, waving an arm at the group.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep! It's nice to finally know the truth. And...I know he believes in me, just like I believe in him," Saltriv said, staring off at where Gen had been.

But...once this was all over...would they really be capable of saving their own world? Gen was a human, and Burhalla was a great leader, but...what about them?

They'd have to think about that. Maybe talk to someone about it.

Nonetheless...their bond with Gen was stronger than ever.

<><><><><><><>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom