• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Only one thought could pass through Red's mind as he heard the sneeze. Oh shi-

And then he was on the floor. On all fours. On hooves. With a thick coat of shaggy black wool.

Red tried to scream, but out came only a bleat, confirming his greatest fear - he had now truly become a mareep.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"It's easy! Move one side of your body, then the other! Right legs, left legs, right legs, then left legs! And use your neck and tail for balance!" the Mismagius said, smiling as they floated over.
"Alright, I'll give that a try," he said, stumbling as he carefully stood up, barely finding balance with a flailing neck. He slid the right side of the feet again, then the left. "I... I did it! Groovy!" His locomotion was comedically slow; he hadn't been lifting his feet at all - just making tiny slides across the floor! He was, at least, happy that he could move. He craned his neck over to the Mismagius and blissfully said in ignorance, "Thank you, stranger! I didn't think realize there was another Mismagius around!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I'm Saltriv!" they said, smiling. "Though you should lift your feet off of the ground as you walk."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
As Altair sneezed, Selene's Mismagius form dissolved back into mist, before reforming as an imitation of her human body. She stared down at her hands, pensive, then dug one of her nails into her palm. It pierced the skin, but left no injury, the wound just leaked mist for a moment before she recovered her form.

She was still dead. She was just a spirit, and not a ghost.

As she looked around, she noticed a number of people had changed species, too. Someone who appreared to be Saltriv was asking Gesundheit how to walk. There was a Mareep, an Altaria, a Hitmonchan, and a Houndoom that appeared to be guarding an unconscious Brionne.

Wait. Oh no... If that Houndoom was guarding someone, it was probably Odile, wasn't it? Which meant the Brionne's unconscious body...

Selene was not looking forward to the next potion she'd have to drink.

Last edited:

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Oh!" He raised his neck up as brightly smiled, "Well, you're looking lovely as ever in that form, Saltriv! Enjoy the fun of being the best kind of spooky!" He chuckled, then looked down at his feet as he squinted his eyes in careful concentration. He took a deep breath and said, "Okay, it's just walking. Just lift one foot on the right..." He felt a bit wobbly as he did so, but continued, "Then put it down, then the other on the right..." He meticulously observed his shaky legs as he slowly put it down. He smiled - he did it! He kept his balance! In a fit of confidence, he decided to try the other side more quickly, only to fumble as he fell onto the ground again. "Gravity, noooo..." He grumbled, "How do you all work with this every day?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust

And then he was on the floor. On all fours. On hooves. With a thick coat of shaggy black wool.

Red tried to scream, but out came only a bleat, confirming his greatest fear - he had now truly become a mareep.
Altair inspected the black mareep, prodding it a bit with his talon. "Y'know, I think this is an improvement on all fronts."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Odette took one look at Red, and doubled over as a wheezing laugh rocked her shoulders. “That is some sweet, sweet—“

Poof.

If she thought she was short before, she was fucking tiny now. She blinked away the dust clouding her vision. She was no longer looking down at Red, but rather at eye-level with him. With a glare, she stared down at her hands.

Stubby…black…

She was a Houndour?

“This is…okay I guess?” she said, her voice now shrill. She flinched at the sound of it. “Well EXCEPT for that, good grief.”

She suddenly felt a presence behind her, and nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw that Odile had kneeled down to her height and was staring at her like she was something to eat. But, that was just her loving gaze, Odette had come to learn.

A̸w̸w̵w̶w̷w̴w̸,̷ ̴y̸o̷u̵’̵r̸e̵ ̷s̶o̶ ̶c̶u̶t̷e̸ ̶l̶i̸k̶e̶ ̸t̷h̵i̷s̸!̸“ she said gleefully. “̶I̵ ̶c̵o̶u̶l̴d̷ ̷j̴u̸s̶t̵—̴“̶

Poof.

The dust cleared, leaving behind a rather twisted looking Houndoom. The horns were jagged and spiral shaped, its fur was scraggly and unkempt, and its eyes still resembled Odile’s true-form eyes. For some reason, she was also missing a tail. She blinked a few times, before turning her head to examine her new body. A wicked smile broke over her muzzle, and she quite literally howled.

“̴N̶E̸A̷T̵,̵ ̵I̷’̶M̵ ̷A̷ ̸F̵U̵C̴K̸I̶N̸G̷ ̴D̷OG.̸ ̴L̵O̶O̸K̸,̵ ̵O̵D̸E̸T̵T̸E̶,̴ ̶I̴’̴M̸ ̸A̸—̴“̸

She stopped, then sent a look at MaRed. Her left eye started twitching as she crouched down on her front legs, keeping her rear up in the air.

M̵͍͉̰̳̬͂̌͝͠à̴̡̢̭̬̬̒̄r̶̢̗͐ẻ̶̘̠̠̓e̴̦̼̼̻̲̋͆͗̽͝e̸͚̖͎̚e̵̢͍̟̱̐̀͌̃p̵̹̺̼̔̐͘̚?̷͚͊̃́ ̷̥̪̽̒͒̑̂M̴̖̟̘̽̾̌͝Á̸̘̹̺̣͓̋̽̎R̸̘͗̈̿͑̓Ë̶̯̳̣̹́͐͒̈́ͅE̶̼͔̋͛̈̉͝P̸̡̩̔̇̂̈̕?̵̫̦͕͚̟̀ ̸͕̣͕̻̒́̀D̶̦̈́̓̌O̸̼͊̑̎̍̕ ̷̛̬͚̺͍̉̕Ẏ̵̤̞̏̆̂Ō̸͎͍̤͔͔̌Ǔ̷̥͍͖̏̃̊ ̶̨̱̼̤̞̍̌͗͐W̷̯̖̳̹̱̃̓͘Ą̷̡̙̠̣͑̊̚͝N̴̯͎̐͠͠T̶͔̖̫̆̾͝ ̸̳̺̦͉̮̓T̷̰̯̂̀͘O̴̙͂ ̷̻͠ͅF̷̧̨̠͉͕̈́̊̑̀I̵̜̣̼͙͍͝G̶̪̩̳͍̉Ȟ̶̡̥̥̹̥̂Ţ̵͍̆͂ ̴̢͉̖̤̓̄͝Ẅ̸̖Í̸̡̻͉͍̾̋͜͝͝T̷͖̞͓̈̎͊ͅȞ̸̢̹̗͜͝ ̸̝́̿͘̕M̸̰̦̩̐̀̄͠E̸̟͍̗͖͐̂ ̵̢͚͙͙͇̎͐̐̔͗N̴̡̿̃O̵̡͉̺̤̍Ẁ̴̙̯̦̞̐̉?̵̯̦̿̑͘͝“

Last edited:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"It takes practice!" Saltriv said. "Try to get a consistent pace with your steps."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
“This is…okay I guess?” she said, her voice now shrill. She flinched at the sound of it. “Well EXCEPT for that, good grief.”

She suddenly felt a presence behind her, and nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw that Odile had kneeled down to her height and was staring at her like she was something to eat. But, that was just her loving gaze, Odette had come to learn.

A̸w̸w̵w̶w̷w̴w̸,̷ ̴y̸o̷u̵’̵r̸e̵ ̷s̶o̶ ̶c̶u̶t̷e̸ ̶l̶i̸k̶e̶ ̸t̷h̵i̷s̸!̸“ she said gleefully. “̶I̵ ̶c̵o̶u̶l̴d̷ ̷j̴u̸s̶t̵—̴“̶
"Odette?" Selene tried not to laugh, but still ended up blowing some air out her nose. "Is that you?"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Altair inspected the black mareep, prodding it a bit with his talon. "Y'know, I think this is an improvement on all fronts."
'Shut the fuck up,' Red tried to say, but out came only more bleats. Oh. He couldn't even talk. Great.

She looked to the braided girl -- she got to be a houndour?! And the demon --

M̵͍͉̰̳̬͂̌͝͠à̴̡̢̭̬̬̒̄r̶̢̗͐ẻ̶̘̠̠̓e̴̦̼̼̻̲̋͆͗̽͝e̸͚̖͎̚e̵̢͍̟̱̐̀͌̃p̵̹̺̼̔̐͘̚?̷͚͊̃́ ̷̥̪̽̒͒̑̂M̴̖̟̘̽̾̌͝Á̸̘̹̺̣͓̋̽̎R̸̘͗̈̿͑̓Ë̶̯̳̣̹́͐͒̈́ͅE̶̼͔̋͛̈̉͝P̸̡̩̔̇̂̈̕?̵̫̦͕͚̟̀ ̸͕̣͕̻̒́̀D̶̦̈́̓̌O̸̼͊̑̎̍̕ ̷̛̬͚̺͍̉̕Ẏ̵̤̞̏̆̂Ō̸͎͍̤͔͔̌Ǔ̷̥͍͖̏̃̊ ̶̨̱̼̤̞̍̌͗͐W̷̯̖̳̹̱̃̓͘Ą̷̡̙̠̣͑̊̚͝N̴̯͎̐͠͠T̶͔̖̫̆̾͝ ̸̳̺̦͉̮̓T̷̰̯̂̀͘O̴̙͂ ̷̻͠ͅF̷̧̨̠͉͕̈́̊̑̀I̵̜̣̼͙͍͝G̶̪̩̳͍̉Ȟ̶̡̥̥̹̥̂Ţ̵͍̆͂ ̴̢͉̖̤̓̄͝Ẅ̸̖Í̸̡̻͉͍̾̋͜͝͝T̷͖̞͓̈̎͊ͅȞ̸̢̹̗͜͝ ̸̝́̿͘̕M̸̰̦̩̐̀̄͠E̸̟͍̗͖͐̂ ̵̢͚͙͙͇̎͐̐̔͗N̴̡̿̃O̵̡͉̺̤̍Ẁ̴̙̯̦̞̐̉?̵̯̦̿̑͘͝“

Before he could even begin to parse those words, his new mareep instincts took over. They saw the bared teeth of a predator and decided there was nothing to do but run.

Hooves slipping on the smooth floor, he scrambled away from the houndoom as fast as he could.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
'Shut the fuck up,' Red tried to say, but out came only more bleats. Oh. He couldn't even talk. Great.
"Hmm? Shinx got your tongue?" Altair teased the bleating former-human.

Before he could even begin to parse those words, his new mareep instincts took over. They saw the bared teeth of a predator and decided there was nothing to do but run.

Hooves slipping on the smooth floor, he scrambled away from the houndoom as fast as he could.
"Bad idea," Altair whistled as he witnessed the mareep carry out the most effective method of getting a demon-turned-houndoom to chase you. Ah well, it'll at least be fun to watch.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Odile started wiggling her rear back and forth. She looked to Odette and whined.

P̷̡̭̝͑ļ̸̙̽̿é̸̜̹̮͊̄a̴͙̥̜̎s̴͇͐è̴͇͊,̵̩̈̓ ̶̼̀̀̕p̵̖͇̂͝l̸̟͂͒e̷͕̮̿a̶̱͔͋̕s̶̞͠ͅe̸̯͝,̷̭̒̈̕ ̸͍̾͘͝p̸̥̈́͐l̶̺͘e̷̦̱̿a̴̙̽̇̆s̷̖̈́̋e̷̜̔͒,̵̖͒̈́͘ ̸̩̝̒̏p̸̨̞̗̍̀ļ̸̌̑͘e̴̦͕͛̈́a̶̟͐̽s̴̛̬̅̈́ĕ̶̜̕,̵̘̰̲̊͝ ̴̮̞͒̏̚p̷͕̦̚l̵̥̚e̵̲̕͝ȃ̸̺̱͈̈́ṡ̴͓e̸̤͇̊͑,̷̞͗̑ ̷̯͘p̴̗̳̈́̐̇l̷͎̺̣̀ḙ̵̰̟̍͝â̷͙̘s̶̝̻̀ě̴̙̏…̸͍̊̇.̸̛̫̲͒͜?̶̯͔͒“

Odette?" Selene tried not to laugh, but still ended up blowing some air out her nose. "Is that you?"
Odette sat on her tiny canine butt and watched Red run, listening to the bigger, Skinwalker-looking version of herself begging for a chase. She was pondering on what to do, but her fur bristled when she heard Selene call out to her.

“Yeah, yeah,” she groused. “Even in Pokemon form I’m abnormally small.”

Nonetheless…Odile got luckier. And this was a golden opportunity to fuck around.

She stood up, then hopped up onto Odile’s back. It wasn’t much weirder being a different form, it still felt the same as when she did it as a human, and Odile was fully formed. Not that they were attacking anything…

More just playing a prank.

Attrape le, Odile,” she growled. It didn’t sound menacing whatsoever in that puppy voice of her, but Odile picked up the slack with the echoing, rabid-sounding bark she let out, before sprinting off.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
He lurched towards the half-Garchomp, only to find he could only stretch his neck out and his body did not move along with him. He tried leaning his weight forward, but found he could not move. "Oh, right, I have legs now..." Going off of pure instinct, he tried to push them without lifting, only to stumble, legs splayed out with a wince as his underside fell and hit the floor.

Zygarde stared in cold contempt at the flailing Meganium.

Pathetic.

Now that they looked around, they noticed that a majority of the beings had shifted forms. How unusual.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Attrape le, Odile,” she growled. It didn’t sound menacing whatsoever in that puppy voice of her, but Odile picked up the slack with the echoing, rabid-sounding bark she let out, before sprinting off.
The clack of claws on the floor behind him only fueled his drive to flee. Human thoughts kept attempting to take hold of his mind - stop running - there is no danger - turn around - you are humiliating yourself - coward - stop - but none could stick. Not even the one warning about the wet floor ahead. And as luck would have it...

Slip!

The world turned, and his side met the floor.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
The clack of claws on the floor behind him only fueled his drive to flee. Human thoughts kept attempting to take hold of his mind - stop running - there is no danger - turn around - you are humiliating yourself - coward - stop - but none could stick. Not even the one warning about the wet floor ahead. And as luck would have it...

Slip!

The world turned, and his side met the floor.
Odile howled as she picked up the pace.

I̸̡̡̨̹̻̮̣͓͎̟͇̒̓͂̚ͅ’̷̨̩̠̳͍͙̭̠̒̈̌̅̓̊̑͘͠͝m̴̹̓͋ ̵̢̳̅͒̀̉̿͛̽͊̅̈́̄̍g̸̨̼̖̣͇̙̟̣̻̤͊͋̐͋̓o̷̢̤͔͈̠̟̱̔̈̾̾̎̿ň̴̺̖̼͍͑ň̸̨̌̒͂a̸̛̘͙̩̰͕̗̰̦͎̘̮͇̦͈̋̋̾̆́̔̂̈́̆̋̀̀̋ͅ ̷̧̡̧̠̱͓̦̺̹͈̞͍̞̫̌̇̿͌̅̇̎̓̀̊̍͂̔̚g̷̛̼̻͉͍̦͙͙͍͉̓̇̎́̀͆͒́͝͝ẽ̸͖̠̙͚̜̓̊̃͒͒̒̚͝ţ̸̞̳̖̩̦̘̹̪̐̓c̴̡̛̳̭͓͕̭̥̦̺̟̺̙͍͍̃̈̈́̉̀͑ͅh̶͕̗̞͖͇͌̐a̵̢̲̰̾͋̑̇̂̈́̇́͒̈̈̏͗!̶̡̧̮̺͖̳͕̣͕̬͈̥͇̱̼̄́́͋́͐̋̔̚͠͝ ̸̨̮̰̬͈͎̮̯̭̦̼̩̱͎̀̈͋͗̄̌͗̀́̈Ì̶̦͙̥̙̬̖̈̓̂̉͂͑̍̑̌ͅ’̸̡̱͈̞͉͉̺̜̪̜̎͛́̒͌̉̔͊̚m̴̨̨̳̲̂̌̔̋́̉̍̓̓̓̎͌̍͝ ̵̙͎̟͐̍͒̏̀̚g̶̢̪̑̐̅́̋̀̆̿̓̾̃̕ô̵̡̺͛̓̄̽̀̓̆̔̔̅͘n̵̨͔̟̲͔̗̼̙̟̙̅̚ń̷͎̹̜̲̪͉̠͇̍̾͋a̴̳̟̩̬̟̱̾͋̔ͅ ̸̱̟͍̟̭̩͍̖͔̀̈͐̒̈́̿̏͆̒̕̚͠͝ģ̸̲̝̘̺̣̤̲͉̤͚̐̔ͅẹ̵̫͈̤͓͔̳͍̫̬͙͂t̴̯͈̣̱̬͔͙̝̼͇͚͆̋̃̈́̿̉̽͆̒́̕̕̕͜c̷͈̬͎͕̖̫̺̪̾̀́̇͐͋͗̚ḩ̷͓̗͕̥͇̺̗̰̖͖̅̅̆͌̑̈́̏̚͠͝ͅå̶͕̯̺̬̗̂̓̇̆̉̌̈̂!̸̨͕͚̳͖̠̉”̴̮͓͇̩͓̪̞͕̥͕̥̣̟̞͗̂̃̓̆͝
̵̯̎͒̇̐̏̇̍̄͠

She wipped around a corner just in time to watch Red slip.

“Fetch!” Odette commanded.

Odile was quick in her step. She rushed up behind the struggling MaRed and grabbed him up in her jaws. His wool kept her from digging into his skin all the way, but it gave her the room to actually play with him.

She whipped her head back and threw him up in the air, before catching him. Upon enclosing her jaws around him again, she began to thrash her head back and forth, growling aggressively as she did.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Odile was quick in her step. She rushed up behind the struggling MaRed and grabbed him up in her jaws. His wool kept her from digging into his skin all the way, but it gave her the room to actually play with him.

She whipped her head back and threw him up in the air, before catching him. Upon enclosing her jaws around him again, she began to thrash her head back and forth, growling aggressively as she did.
As his mareep-brain finally seemed to have run out of ideas, Red simply focused on keeping his neck stiff lest it break from the violent thrashing. The rapidly changing sights and gravity churned his stomach - stomachs - so intensely that it was a wonder nothing came spewing out of his mouth. That's be the final straw - a hidden treat in the squeaky toy.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv was floating around, before they started falling, landing on the ground with their legs splayed out.

Wait, legs?

They looked down, and smiled. They were a Meganium again! Being a Mismagius was cool, but they preferred being quadrupedal and having access to their vines.

They looked around. Everyone was relatively obvious who they were before...but there was one person missing.

"Kimiko?" Saltriv asked, searching around for their new friend.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
As they looked around, Saltriv realized, they should probably ask a Never Have I Ever of their own!

What could they do for it...humans had really big cities, right? Even bigger than Lively Town and Coloumb City? And they'd never even been to those two places!

Maybe...

"Never have I ever been to a city!" Saltriv said, swaying their leaf.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Finally, we are not ones to drink this time," Zak sighed, wiping his forehead. "I would have fought tooth and nail to maintain this form, unless the next I received was my glorious and terrifying original state."

Horizon kept shadowboxing, working up a sweet. He was really enjoying having actual arms to punch with instead of those short stubby Dragonite ones.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Never have I ever been to a city!" Saltriv said, swaying their leaf.

Zygarde very slowly turned their head to look at the one who asked the question.

"We have not, nor do we have any wish to do so."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom