• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Cal, you aren't there, are you?

Fuck no, I'm reckless but I'm not an idiot.

Vix, if you die, I'm going to leave you in the Voidlands so you can think about what you've done.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Hmph. I'd say I can't believe some of you are so selfish as to do something this boneheaded and potentially leave your caretakers vulnerable and weaker, but that would be a lie. You think yourselves invincible and that is a dangerous mindset. And of course you roped in a member of the team who thinks just like you lot do.

Diyem, assuming your little gremlins actually make it back in one piece, do some fucking parenting. Lock them down until we can go back to the Tree and let the
responsible individuals handle investigations in the interim.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Absolute fucking idiots. Rip their cores from their bodies and shove them in some sort of neutralizer so they can’t do any more damage.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
No “that’s it.” They’re your kids. Either take some responsibility or I will and I am pretty confident you will not like my way of doing things.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
It’s trapped in a safe until I need the stone’s power.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
As he heard the mental debate, Icetales felt himself become chillier and chillier. Somehow, he could feel that Petram was still up there, in the sky. He did his best to reach out for him.

Petram! Where art thou?!

Icetales paused to let the other Ninetales respond. However, he got no response.

Petram! By the heavens! Answer, please!

Still no response. Why was that? He wasn’t… No, no! Icetales could feel his presence, so why didn’t Petram respond? Did… something happen to him?

P-please… Do not leave me, I…

Icetales shivered.

I… need you…

There was another pause, with Icetales still staring at the sky. His ears dropped and his tails brushed the floor underneath him.

Then…

D-Daddy…

Icetales perked up immediately. Petram?!

Uuugh. That… did not go as expected…

Oh, by the stars! Petram! Dost thou know how worried thou made me?!

…I know. I can feel that.
Petram paused. Sorry. I… didn’t mean to concern you.

Icetales took a shuddering breath. T-this is all right. All right. Another breath. Where art thou now?

Not sure. Just floating aimlessly among the stars. There is… a beautiful view. I wish I could show it!
Petram gasped mentally. Wait! But I can!

In a flash, the reality around the people who were linked telepathically melted away. They all were floating, in space, with the distant stars and galaxies glowing with a faint azure and violet light. Underneath them was Cibus, with the various continents and seas in full view. Above them, the moon, with the darkness crawling on the surface. It was so odd to have both a beautiful and ghastly panorama at the same time. The projection stood there for a seconds, before flickering out of view.

I… need to rest now. That took a lot out of me…

Petram…

Don’t worry about me! I’ll be fine! I just… need to rest for a bit, then I’ll be back. Besides… it feels nice here. I can… feel like a comet…

The voice grew distant.

A beautiful… comet…

And then, the communication with Petram faded away. If someone with a big stroke of luck and a telescope could see the sky, they would surely see a purple twinkle.

Radiant. Like a star at dusk.

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
…Wait, Mia? Mia!

What?

I don’t know, just making sure you didn’t go to the fucking moon and get space-lasered like half the other familiars apparently just did. You’re still on Cibus?

Yes. There was no point in going to the moon early with too few people. We know Soda is there.

Okay. Good. Just… good.

Why would you think I went to the moon?

I don’t fucking know, it seems like the kind of thing you’d do.

No. That’s stupid.

Okay, sure. It’s very dumb and you’d never. That’s great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom