• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Togetic Arcade

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"What's your favorite hobby?"
Dusk was thankful for this question as it temporarily drove his worries from his mind, to be replaced by happier thoughts. "Well... I would say exploring, but I'm not sure that counts anymore, given that it's my job now, so... I suppose, I enjoy reading. History books, usually. Oh, and working out the mystery behind my rock. I'm not sure if that counts as a hobby, but, well... I've studied it a lot, so perhaps?"

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Having had the other chimera run off on him, a dejected Nero wandered back into town looking for something to do. He sensed a lot of the people who had shown up with him and chosen to gather in one particular building and followed their energy signatures until he found them all sitting around.

"Uh... am I interrupting something?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"We're playing Truth or Dare!" the Charmander said. "Want to join?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Truth or dare?" Nero looked at the door, then who was present. "Uh, I s'pose?"

"Are you asking them or telling them? Show some conviction! You've got ideals flowing through you!"

Thanks, Zekrom,
Nero deadpanned, sitting on his haunches.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
The three Coras waved, a smile on each one.

"Howdy, Nero," Cora greeted.

"We have cookies!" Cora2 beamed, pointing at the tables with a vast assortment of cookies on them.

"Eat however many ya wanna, there's plenty!" Cora3 nodded.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Welcome!" Lance waved at Nero, and then picked a cookie, eating it whole.

Brian cheered. "Heya! We're here to have some fun!"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nero tilted his head. He had... several questions, to be honest. "Do I... do I want to know why there are multiple of him?"

"Probably not."

"Oh, hush." Nero whispered to himself. "In any case, I'm good on cookies. It's like they say: 'A minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.'"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"You say that like that's a bad thing," Cora chuckled. "It's also like they say, 'the more the merrier.'"

Cora2 and 3 paused, tapping their chins. "Wait... what're we answering?" Cora2 asked.

"I think we answered both, and that was still the wrong answer..." Cora2 mewled. Both clones got smacked upside the head by Cora's tail.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance wondered what the meaning behind that saying was, but elected to ignore it, focusing on the game. Or on Kora. Or both. Both was good.

Lance blinked. "...Hun, you work better when you're not overloading your brain with thoughts. Just... just focus on the game, it might be for the best."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nero looked at Kora like he was wondering how many paint chips the guy ate as a child.

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"Well... er, welcome!" Dusk said to the newcomer. "If you want to join in, perhaps I should pass to you for the next round. Uh, truth or dare?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Uh..." He looked around at the room. At the multiple paint chip eaters and all the cookies. "Maybe I'll go with a truth."

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"Ok, then..." Dusk thought for a moment, before something occurred to him. "Oh, how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Dusk. I don't believe I got your name...?"

"Uh, anyway, your question is... if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Probably something there's an abundant amount of, like grass or dirt." Nero's fish tail flickered with brown and green as it wagged. He spoke like it was no big deal, because it wasn't.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"But what if whatever you wanted was given to you for free?" Cora asked, resting on his stomach. "Grass doesn't taste all that great, last time I checked."

"Like if someone made you pizza whenever you asked?" Cora2 added.

"Or you had a fridge full of nothing but broccoli..." Cora3 went on, green stars in its eyes.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I mean... I don't technically need any food." Nero clicked his tongue. "So, it's a practicality thing. Save the yummy stuff for the people who need it."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Cora tapped his chin, blinking. "...Huh." That was a fair point, and Nero went and added a selfless reason to the end of it. Like a good person.

"How is he so unbelievably nice?" Cora 2 whispered to its other copy.

"
It doesn't make any sense..." Cora 3 muttered.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Also, it can taste good when you're the right type for it. Which you're not." Nero shrugged. "That's nature, I s'pose."

"You're not natural."

I don't know which reshiram that was, but hush.
Nero looked around the group. "Um, I just got here, so I'm not really sure who I should pick next."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Also, it can taste good when you're the right type for it. Which you're not." Nero shrugged. "That's nature, I s'pose."

Cora pouted, puffing up his cheeks. "I can be any type I want, but why would that have anything to do with food?"

"And we'd like to go next but I don't think everyone else has gone yet," Cora 2 tittered.

"I can't even remember who went," Cora 3 mewled. "Where are we again?" Cora and Cora2 bopped the copy on its head.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Can someone else offer an answer?" Nero sighed. The triplets' multi-part answers were not helpful.

Top Bottom