• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Polteageist Cafe

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Ice cream and cake is the best combination since ice cream and pie," he giggled, taking a forkful of both cakes with some ice cream and holding it before Lance. "Try some, it'll be amazing!"
He chomped it down in a single bite, licking his lips and sighing in relief. It was really good! Listening to Kora wasn't bad after all...

"Okay, I liked it! Although I should probably do some exercises... don't want to get too fat. It doesn't fit with me at all."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Imagine being able to get fat," Kora snickered. "Maybe you should get yourself some shapeshifting powers, hun~" he cooed, booping his snoot against Lance's, then eating a hardy forkful of cake.

"But I wouldn't mind workin' out with ya, honestly. The only way I know how is to fight so..." an excited, toothy grin stretched along his snout. "Would you do me the honors of fightin' me sometime?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oh, by all means..." Lance booped snoots with Kora again, before chomping down more cake. "And uh... I'm fine with being myself. No shapeshifting for me, haha..."

He tapped his chest, eating one last slice of cake before puffing out some air, already satisfied with the food. "Okay... this was pretty good."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora's grin stretched even further. He now had two fighting buddies, and one of them was a confirmed good kisser! "Hehehehe! It'll be so much fun, fun, fun!"

He wrapped his arms around Lance, letting out a pleasant yip and rubbing his nose against Lance's. "You wanna bring this stuff back home before it gets too melty? And also to rest because I'm still a tad tired from being oh so worried about Lee. Oh, woe is him, and I, me. Oh my, oh my~!" Being sarcastically dramatic was fun.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Glad that you feel this way. I haven't fought in some time, but I'm not rusty!" Lance grinned, and he clenched his fists. That was exciting.

But yeah, taking the ice cream back home would probably be a better idea. Either that or just eating all of it right then. "Got it. We can eat it on the way home! And then we cuddle!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Cuddles!" Kora chirped. "And also saving cakes for later!"

He hopped right out of the booth, then planted a peck on Lance's cheek. "You think we should buy a buncha sweets for whenever we do that Truth or Dare thingy? I bet everyone would love it!" he beamed, holding his paws together and giggling. "I could try to bake cookies again, and Lee could come over and help! He's waaaay better at baking than he should be, hehe!"

Way better than Kora at least, and Kora wasn't all that bad himself, mind you.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Cuddles like that were amazing, so Lance returned the peck with a tight hug.

"Oh, sure!" Lance blushed at the peck, but remained with a large smile.

"Yeah, we should buy some sweets for them, and feel free to bake. I'm... banned from kitchens." Lance smiled sheepishly.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
That's right, Kora vaguely remembered someone saying Lance was basically a fire hazard in the kitchen. Which is convenient cuz he's hot.

Even Kora, with the few standards he had, kept that one to himself. "I'll let you be a viewer, then. That way you could lick the leftover cookie dough from the spoon when I'm done," Kora smiled, taking Lance's paw in his own. "That's honestly better than baked cookies, I think."

Kora closed his eyes and focused for a moment, turning the reds of his fur to a reddish-pink, then took on a similarly colored glow, a psychic aura, and lifted the cakes with his m i n d . "Alright, now we can go while holding hands because honestly we haven't done that enough," he said with a wink.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I'll lick you." Lance teased, sticking out his tongue.

He held out Kora's paw and nuzzled his furry arm. Fluffy! Well, they both were, but nuzzling was just that good.

For a moment he mesmerized at the psychic aura. Damn it, Kora was amazing. And handsome. And cute. And-

"Okay, hun. Let's go!"

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"A café, huh? Swanky." Shane's nostrils twitched It smelled good here, but he had to make sure not to start drooling by accident.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Gladion tried to look around, but the helmet restricted how far he could turn his head. He felt like people's eyes must be boring into him, but he couldn't really see much of the clientele.

It felt like there was a Feebas flopping around in his stomach. "Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if we're supposed to go up and order first, or sit down and wait to be served."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"It's a café, so you probably go up and order something." Shane walked around and nudged the big guy's side with his head. "Take a look up at the menu and see if there's anything you might like."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Shane's right ear flattened. Was it really a smart idea to order a skewer? If the only holes were the ones for his eyes, he'd poke an eye out. But was it more impolite to point it out?

"Yeah, that four berry salad sounds good. Let's go with that."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The Polteageist nodded, and floated through a doorway in the back.

A few minutes later, they returned with a salad of four different types of berries, as well as a set of roasted berries on a stick.

"Here," Polteageist said, laying the two dishes down.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Shane accepted both dishes and beckoned the masked silvally to follow him with two of his tails. There was a spacious table in the corner.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
He accepted the skewer and thanked the server, then he followed Shane to the table. Walking on 4 legs had been pretty manageable, but walking with 3 legs while holding something was hard. Anyone watching him probably thought he was drunk...

Or, on second thought, anyone watching him was probably thinking less amicable things than judgments of his coordination.

He managed to reach the table and sit down. He'd wait a bit for the attention he assumed he'd drawn to dissipate before he began the whole other ordeal that trying to eat would be. In the meantime, he'd have to make small talk or something.

"So... I take it you're originally from Nero's world?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Shane set down his plate and sat on the cushion positioned on the floor for 'mon like him. "Yup. He's my teammate. We're two parts of a three-person rescue team: Team Radiance." He nibbled at one of the leaves. "What about you?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I don't really do anything special. My teammates were a Null and Sneasel."

Mentioning he had a Null would prompt questions. Best to get it over with. "I had nothing to do with my Null getting ending up like that, for the record. I lived in the place she was made. Things got screwy for both of us at the same time, so I nicked her and ran away. She was my first partner, and now... I seem to have ended up with her body."

The realization of what that implied set in a little to late for him to stop himself. "Wait, no. I mean, they're an asexual species. I'm not a- I'm a guy."

Top Bottom