• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Orbeetle's House (Lance, Kora, Harvard, Brian)

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark

Faintly, very, very faintly, Lance could sense the tiniest bit of an aura similar to Kora's. But, for reasons he didn't know, it was surrounded with a powerful rock type aura. The source was distant, perhaps across the entire village, but sure enough it was there.

"..."

"..?"

There was an odd interference from the aura Lance sense, and he would feel something else coming back to him.

"If Kora asked you to do this, tell him we can talk later."

That same aura had sent back a message, clearly the sender had to have been skilled in aura as well to pull off such a trick.

And then, the aura cut itself off from Lance.

Kora's eye sparkled in awe at the pretty purple color Lance had. He shuffled his shoulders a bit and tried to copy the same glow, and after a few failed attempts, got a similar color to Lance's.

He got it by thinking about grapes.

Kora now wanted grapes.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance backed away, panting and his glow dissipated into the air. He blinked a couple of times and looked at Kora.

"Okay, I got something. Lee said to tell you that he will talk to you later. That's it."

The Lucario stretched his arm, yawning again. "Also, are you trying to copy me? Because of the aura part."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh thank fuck he's alright," Kora let out a relieved sigh, practically melting in the couch.

"And yeah, I really like this color. And the way it feels," Kora smiled. "It's like I'm bein' hugged by you, but it ain't got nothin' on the real deal." He shot Lance a sly grin before pulling the jackal onto himself, wrapping his arms around the blue dog and snickering.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"T-Thank you... my former mentor said it's--"
"It's like I'm bein' hugged by you, but it ain't got nothin' on the real deal." He shot Lance a sly grin before pulling the jackal onto himself, wrapping his arms around the blue dog and snickering.
Lance pulled deeper into the hug, wrapping his arms around Kora's neck and giving him a peck on his cheek.

"Hun, you're fluffy... so fluffy. What's your secret?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"So I have this thing where I can look however I want, right?" Kora said, shuffling his shoulders a bit then puffing out his cheeks. A second later, all his fluff got floofier, like a pillow made of marshmallows. "I can make myself as fluffy as I wanna, but even before all that I was just naturally poofy."

"Oh, and I found out heat is really good for fur, so I almost always keep myself warm. That, and I eat a lotta berries. And one of my friends back home knows how to do my hair purrfectly, hehe," Kora snickered, purring to further emphasize his pun. "Cuz she's a cat."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oh, right. Shapeshifter!" Lance said with a smug grin, hugging Kora tighter. "You're like a big pillow... except I can do this!"

He smooched the fox on his lips again and pulled away, back to hugging him, even barking like a happy puppy.

"I was waiting for you to come back, so, uh... sorry for being so needy?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
He smooched the fox on his lips again and pulled away, back to hugging him, even barking like a happy puppy.

What little thought Kora had was shattered to pieces and dumped on the floor. He sputtered and giggled and purred and yipped, not in that order, as his face turned a bright red.

"I was waiting for you to come back, so, uh... sorry for being so needy?"

"H-Hey, I-*hic- don't mind it," Kora hiccupped, giggling profusely. He pulled Lance into a tighter hug, returning the kiss in kind. "I'm flattered, hehe~!"

Speaking of flattery, "Oh, right, Gen, his friends, and I were thinking of throwing together a truth or dare game sometime soon! I already told Meggie about it, and she's all for it!" he beamed. "What about you? You feelin' aight enough to play?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Thanks, hun!" Lance giggled, embracing the hug and purring. Gosh, that was so good for him to do.

"As for truth or dare... sure! Can I dare you to kiss me again?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora didn't feel the need to verbally reply, instead he pulled the jackal into a deep, warm kiss. He rubbed his paws along Lance's back, stopped one he reached Lance's hips. With a purr, he pulled away, shooting a sly grin. "That was way too easy, guess you gotta go again~"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Turns out it was exactly what he wanted to happen, so he almost melted in pleasure during and after the kiss. If only he could stay like that forever... he quickly shrugged that thought off to think of the present.

"Ah, you got me there, big guy," Lance smirked. "I could use a snack. I mean, other than you, of course! But seriously, I'm a bit hungry. Do we still have that cake?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I absolutely fuckin' demolished that cake," Kora tittered. "Looks like we might have to start lookin' for cash again. Which means..." the fox snapped his claws, and his dark aura seeped from his body. It pooled off the couch and onto the floor, and from it rose another Kora. Unlike the first copy, this one was entirely silent, and instead of having Kora's sky blue eyes, its own were a deep purple.

"Cora, go find a job for us please," Kora ordered with a nod. "Preferably anything with saving people from dungeons so no one know you're a me."

Cora nodded, falling backwards to roll out the door. With that done with, Kora looked to Lance with a goofy grin on his face. "You got any spare cash so we can get a bite to eat? Or should we torment that nice Wartortle?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Honestly, seeing a copy of his boyfriend gave him... ideas. That would be better off on his mind than anywhere else, so he kept quiet, watching as the clone went outside and chuckling.

Cora nodded, falling backwards to roll out the door. With that done with, Kora looked to Lance with a goofy grin on his face. "You got any spare cash so we can get a bite to eat? Or should we torment that nice Wartortle?"
Lance replied with his own grin, showing off his sharp fangs. "I have some money from my world. not entirely sure if it works here, but we can try!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora jumped up from the couch, holding Lance above his head. "Then we got ourselves a date!" he cheered, happily dashing out the house. "We boutta get some goodies!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"It's a date, hun! To the cafe... again!" Lance smiled, getting out of the house with his boyfriend. His stomach growled as they left.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Brian sniffed the air around him. Years and years of living with sibling made him recognize the scent right away. And... something else with it? Another familiar scent, although Brian didn't remember what that one was. He just strolled across the village, following the smell. He took some time to admire the architecture, and even stare at some of the technological marvels this world had. It was quite interesting, really.

"Whoa, it almost feels like Drake's dimension. I kinda miss the guy..." whining, he went on, now picking up the scent stronger than before.

His walk stopped in front of a house, shaped like an Orbeetle. He shivered at the sight, and briefly wondered why his brother was there. From the looks of it, he was living there...? The house had no damage to it, and looked quite lively. Well, he missed his sibling a lot, and considering how him and Meggie just vanished out of the blue, he had reasons to be concerned. Brian knocked on the door.

Lance got out of the kitchen, yawning. Honestly, he couldn't think of anyone that would visit him, maybe Meggie. Or maybe it was Gen and friends. Other options would be... God. He hoped it wasn't God. Or his counsciousness. Regardless of who it was, he went to the entrance, opening the door. The siblings gazed at each other without making any noise, other than a loud gasp coming from Lance.

"B-Brian, you're here! I—"

Not letting the Lucario react, Brian pulled in for a hug, and Lance let him. His family... his whole team was there now, and Lance smiled, embracing his brother. The canine's tail wagged in joy.

"I missed you, Brian. I really did."

"Well, I'm here now!" Brian pulled away from the hug, smirking. "So, shorty, is this where you live now?" he eyed the house.

"For the week, yeah. Kora and I are here, actually. Do you remember him?"

The fox wondered, tapping his chin, until he snapped his fingers. That name certainly was familiar, but he knew it wasn't anyone from back home. It also wasn't anyone from that other dimension he went to. The only option that was left was one of the campfire people he met. Oh.

Brian's eyes sparkled. "Ooooh! The Zoroark! How is he?"

Lance blushed, pointing to the inside of the house as his tail wagged faster. Brian noticed what was going on immediately, and just wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulder.

"Congrats, simp! You got what you wanted!" he teased.

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks..."

"So, what are you doing here?" Brian walked inside with Lance, checking the place.

"Alright, this might take some time to explain, so sit tight..."

<><><><><><><><><><>

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Explaining all that happened in the two days(apart from that one secret conversation with Lee, of course) left Lance exhausted, so he went on to his straw bed and slept on it, snoring and moving around, kissing the air while his tail wagged.

"Holy shit, you're so fucking gay," Brian shrugged, seeing his sibling sleep. Honestly, that wasn't so great to watch, so he went on to the room, whistling along the way.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Does it count as gay when he's dating someone that can be anything?" Kora asked, dangling upside down from the ceiling. It took a few seconds for him to realize that he was looking right at another Zoroark. "Wait... I know you..?"

He knew him? The way he poked fun at Lance, that... familiar Zoroarkness... it was different from the Zoroarkness of either of the two Zoroarks back home, so...

"Brain?" Kora tilted his head, then smiled. "Oh shit, Brain! Nice to see ya dude, it's been fuckin' ages!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
He knew him? The way he poked fun at Lance, that... familiar Zoroarkness... it was different from the Zoroarkness of either of the two Zoroarks back home, so...

"Brain?" Kora tilted his head, then smiled. "Oh shit, Brain! Nice to see ya dude, it's been fuckin' ages!"
Oh yeah! That dude! He hadn't seen Kora in such a long time! And he hadn't changed one bit...

"Heya!" Brian gave him a thumbs-up, and ruffled his mane. "In the flesh, and bones, and, uh, fur! How are you doin', fellow Zoroark?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I am doin' perfectly normal for me, Zoro buddy!" Kora yipped, grinning. Finally, another fox that was somewhat similar to Kora! It'd be like looking in a mirror if you completely ignored the fact that they looked like too entirely different Zoroarks.

"The hell're you doin' here though, dude? I mean, I kinda know why you're in this village, but like, how? I betcha fell outta the sky, huh?" It'd have been pretty cool if there was another Zoroark with world hopping powers, but that was way too crazy sounding to be true.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Gee, I just got here and there's tons of questions!" Brian chuckled. "Okay! It all started when I was on my apartment! I saw Lance vanishing, then Meggie disappeared too, and I went on to investigate! Y'know, like some badass detective!"

To demonstrate what happened, he turned into an Arcanine, barking. He sniffed the ground, as if he was searching for clues. "Oh no! I found nothing!"

Now back to his normal Zoroark size, Brian shrugged. "I asked him to open a wormhole to me, since I kinda have some experience on world hopping, like... I went on this cool adventure a few years ago!" Brian unwillingly turned into a Charizard dressed like a mechanic. Once he took notice of this, he changed back to normal.

"I had a device for dimensional travel, but it got broken, so I decided to ask for help from an old friend of mine!" Brian's body glowed, and changed into a Cosmog. "Pew! Pew! Pew! For some reason, we had to hide him in a bag, and he hated that! Anyway..." he went back to normal again. "He said that wormholes were 'unstable' lately, and when I got back home, it happened! I saw one, and I jumped in...!"

The Zoroark's ears drooped. "I fell into the ground, and holy crap, it hurt. Like the worst hangover I had in my life!"

Top Bottom