• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Orbeetle's House (Lance, Kora, Harvard, Brian)

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Yeah. I messed up. A lot. But Brian and Meggie, my friends... they never gave up on me. Somehow, they never abandoned me."

Lance sighed, memories flooding on his mind. He embraced the hug.

"Y'know... I'd love to visit your world someday. It seems... nice."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora choked, holding Lance a bit tighter, as if to protect him. "M-Maybe don't want to visit my world, because, uh, well... it ain't all that great, really, hehe..."

"Maybe soon, though. All my buddies would love hangin' out with you."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I'd have to add that to my list of 'worlds I end up travelling to', heh. The last one was because of a Porygon-Z."

Lance snuggled with him, smooching Kora on his neck.

"For what is worth, I think my uh... family would love to meet you. I'd say 'friends', but you already know them. I'm not... very good at this friendship thing."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I'm... surprisingly decent, I think?" Kora hummed. "I have no idea how or why, but it managed to snag me a catch like you so I guess it's alright!" he yipped, nuzzling into Lance's neck. "And I'm sure your family is lovely, like you."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Well, somehow this broken husk managed to get the attention of a wonderful Zoroark like you... so I'm a winner!" Lance smirked, landing quick kisses on Kora's cheek as they nuzzled.

"...I guess I should count myself as lucky, then. Getting to meet you, I mean."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Normally getting to meet me is a curse, just ask Lillie," Kora snickered, then winced... then cried. "G-Guess that wound still ain't healed yet..."

He dropped his head on Lance's chest, then laid down on their bed with his arms and legs wrapped around the Lucario. "But, still, thanks for being nice to me... I really needed that..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance's smile turned to a neutral expression and he flipped, looking at the ceiling. He frowned, but kept hugging Kora as hard as he could.

"Look, I... know the feeling, okay? It's awful... wouldn't want anyone to go through that. Through... what I had to deal with."

He quickly turned to face Kora. "So... yeah, I knew you needed that."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora held Lance tightly, his lip quivering as he let a few tears roll down his cheeks. "Thanks..." he muttered, a few dark wisps rising off of him.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance continued with the kisses and the hug. It was too good to let go, anyway. He felt tears on his eyes, and let them descend, not moving an inch. Right now, he only cared about Kora's wellbeing, to hell with his own.

"Y-You're welcome..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
After a having a bout of pun-to-pun combat with Meggie, Kora admitted defeat and left the specter be in the woods. Unfortunately, that severing pain came back again, fortunately, it was far easier to handle this time around.

"M-Maybe now's a good time to go home for a bit..." Kora winced, then chuckled. "Hehe... Fora. Like me but it doesn't exist."

After shape shifting his head into a rock to blind himself momentarily, and also accidentally cutting off all air from his lungs, Kora literally fell into the door to his borrowed home. He crawled over to the couch, tossed himself across it, reverted his head back to normal before he forgot, and let out a groan.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance was laying down on the hay bed. He snored and turned around multiple times on his sleep, even to the point of drooling on the floor. He looked happy, and his tail wagged.

He crawled over to the couch, tossed himself across it, reverted his head back to normal before he forgot, and let out a groan.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..."
A sound drew his attention, waking him up. He yawned, stretching his arms and rubbing his eyes. Everything was still too damn bright.

"Hun? Is that you...?" He quickly put on the sunglasses, seeing it was indeed Kora. This brought a smile on his face. "Well, hello, handsome~."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Hun? Is that you...?" He quickly put on the sunglasses, seeing it was indeed Kora. This brought a smile on his face. "Well, hello, handsome~."

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, I'm feely baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..." Kora whined, holding his arms up in the air. "Something just feels bad and I'm worried and I'm uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg..."

He rolled in the couch and rested his head on the armrest, whining a bit. "I didn't know you were asleep, sorry. And what're the shades for? Other than lookin' cool?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
He rolled in the couch and rested his head on the armrest, whining a bit. "I didn't know you were asleep, sorry. And what're the shades for? Other than lookin' cool?"
Lance smiled, getting up and scratching his head. He went on to where Kora was and scratched the fox's head.

"Uh, I'm hungover. We had a lot of fun last night, but I woke up feeling like a building collapsed on me."

That cut out the encounter with Lee, but Lance didn't feel like talking about that part.

"So Brian always told me that it's good to use those things. Guess they served for something after all. What about you? How was your morning?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora leaned into the scratches, purring. "It was fun! I met a new friend who showed up after us, bumped into Gen again-" felt like my body was being sawed in half, "- uh, met Meggie in the forest... so it was good! Yeah, yeah..."

He couldn't lie, not for long...

"I-I also, uh, felt bad for some reason..." he sighed. "Like... like if someone was cutting something from me. And I feel like it has something to do with Lee." Kora looked up at Lance, reaching for one of Lance's free paws and holding it snuggly. "I can't find him... and I'm worried about him."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance grasped Kora's paw gently, whining. "O-Oh? That's... pretty serious, Kora."

But Lee was fine, wasn't he? Lance saw him earlier that day! Maybe he should tell it...

"I...I saw him. I woke up and went out for a walk, ended up on the beach, and there he was. We... We talked a bit, and he brought me here. After that, I don't know..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora blinked, then a bright smile stretched across his face. "You actually talked with Lee? He isn't as bad as you thought, huh?"

His smile faded, and he let out another whine. "Me and him are kinda connected, and all of a sudden I just... I can barely even feel him. I don't know where he is, or what he's doing... and it hurt. I just... I don't know what happened. I can't find him..."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Yeah, yeah. Not so bad is what I would describe him."

Lance frowned.

"Maybe I can help? I can try to track his aura."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora thought about it, genuinely too. It took him a good moment or two to come up with an answer. He was drained, really. Turns out being hurt and going about your day while hurting would leave you hurt and tired. Fatigue was starting to take a hold of Kora, which fucking sucked, but he was still worried as hell...

"Lee is... Can you tell me he's alright? His aura's normally like mines, and there's a chance he's hiding it because, well... it's not a really normal-pokemon-friendly aura. But, if you can sense him anyway, and if he's not hurt... then it's fine. He's fine."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Don't worry. I'll try my best, okay? While I do so, I want you to breathe. It helps you calm down."

Lance closed his eyes, and his aura sensors twitched around him. His body glowed purple, sensing the energy around him. Then, he opened his eyes, glowing the same color as his body. He focused on Kora's aura, and tried searching for a similar one.

Top Bottom