• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fall 2020 Mafia - Game Thread

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I really want DW voted instead of Fusion

I'm a tanuki of my word.
Unvote: Dawning Winds
Vote: Fusion

Tanuki, don't you think if DawningWinds is mafia they'd do anything to turn the vote of them. No one's voting for you anymore. DW has nothing to lose.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Imma tell yall that I'm not bluffing. I've accepted this path I'm walking down, I know my ancestors are smiling down upon me. I'll proudly vote myself to further prove my point that I am town, and I am more than willing to be voted off for the benefit of the town. I'll brave this fate as the proud warrior I am. Can you all say the same?

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
the whole point of you not telling if because its helpful.
If you die you can't be helpful and you think that is still good.
Don't those contradict each other?

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
No one's voting for you anymore.
Persephone's still voting him.

Imma tell yall that I'm not bluffing. I've accepted this path I'm walking down, I know my ancestors are smiling down upon me. I'll proudly vote myself to further prove my point that I am town, and I am more than willing to be voted off for the benefit of the town. I'll brave this fate as the proud warrior I am. Can you all say the same?
For the benefit of the town, please claim around five minutes before the deadline at the very least.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I am more than willing to be voted off for the benefit of the town.

I assure you this is not for the benefit of the town unless your role is all mafia are revealed upon your lynch. That role I think would definitely be defined as bastard, and I do not think Starlight is a bastard.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Tanuki, don't you think if DawningWinds is mafia they'd do anything to turn the vote of them. No one's voting for you anymore. DW has nothing to lose.
That's why I think it's worth voting Fuse. It seems like a mafia wildcard they don't expect us to latch onto. Fuse is more suspicious than DW at this point, so I have to vote who I think is most likely mafia. Fuse gives me real bad vibes with this, and I can't think of any townie reason to do what he is.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
I've given my reasons, and if I was Mafia, I dunno why I'd be so adamant about sticking with a hidden role when it's obviously gonna get me killed. But hey, who knows? Maybe I was Mafia all along, and I secretly have thousands upon thousands of games under my belt so I can properly play as a professional amateur?

Maybe I'm just Fusion doing Fusion things and making a really good play that only Fusions can see.

Or maybe I'm in too deep and can't back out cuz Mama ain't raise no bitch.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
AAAAAAA

DawningWinds

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
That's why I think it's worth voting Fuse. It seems like a mafia wildcard they don't expect us to latch onto. Fuse is more suspicious than DW at this point, so I have to vote who I think is most likely mafia. Fuse gives me real bad vibes with this, and I can't think of any townie reason to do what he is.

Beloved, please, you know we only want the same thing. Please reconsider.

Top Bottom