• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[I didn’t want to claim it now, but Pixie isn’t here to defend herself, and she was racking massive votes. I didn’t really have a choice.]]

[[I mean, alright, but if you were going to claim Lovers at all, why not claim the both of you at the same time?]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[[ To clarify, if you "unvote" someone, but do not replace it, you will be placed in the null pile, not the nobody pile, to clarify. ]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[I would honestly start thinking this, considering Persephone never claimed Lovers, and Sind claiming it this late into the game is something to take note of. If they were going to out either of them already, why not do both at the same time. One Lover being known is already a bad thing for both of them, There's literally no reason to try and hide the second one.]]
[[why would pixie claim lovers though, there’s no reason to also claim it and considering how up in arms everyone was up in arms about it I think it would just make things worse, plus Persephone has not been very active today so may not have been keeping up very well.

It is not worth voting on ANY of the lovers rn.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[you know what I hope I die this game is killing me rgh.

I... sort of believe Sind for now. No reason to randomly speak up for pixie unless Clovis and Pixie are scum?

vote bluewii?

again are we sure there isn't scum lovers]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I mean, alright, but if you were going to claim Lovers at all, why not claim the both of you at the same time?
[[Please remember I never claimed I was a lover, I only said I knew who the lovers were.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[Saving Pixie/Persephone's role for now makes everything else feel like a waste of time. This all could have been avoided if you claim both of your roles when you claimed your own.

I really don't see the tactical advantage to only claiming one of the Lovers, unless you're lying. Even Mafia Lovers would benefit from both claiming just Lovers since then no one would want to vote for either as soon as both Lovers are claimed.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[you know what I hope I die this game is killing me rgh.

I... sort of believe Sind for now. No reason to randomly speak up for pixie unless Clovis and Pixie are scum?

vote bluewii?

again are we sure there isn't scum lovers]]
[[Pretty sure there are no scum lovers as that is a huge nerf to scum and wouldn’t make too much sense.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
[[ GOD SHIT DAMN WHAT THE JESUS FUCK

UNVOTE: PIXIE
VOTE: PORYGON. ]]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[A pretty normal town strat when nobody is very sus is to pick off the least useful players just in case they're scum trying to hide under the radar, and Pixie hasn't contributed to scumhunting at all. Porygon was the first pick, but I asked everyone to switch to Pixie because I thought she was slightly more sus (mostly because Persephone knows how to pull that off and Bluwii is a total newbie and made a couple small contributions)]]
[[Thank you for the answer! That definitely makes sense. Taking this into consideration, but I don't think it changes my vote for today.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Please remember I never claimed I was a lover, I only said I knew who the lovers were.]]
[[To add, revealing lovers is a stupid move so why would I even unless there was a reason to? My reason now is that you guys are about to vote a lover.]]

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
QPXTyg3.png
Hi! Sorry I really zoned out! This cave is really pretty and nice and cool!

mfQpIe6.png
Also the voice in my head is sick I guess??? That sucks!

QPXTyg3.png
I'm, having a hard time keeping up and keeping track of things. I guess this is why smart and cool people keep notes!

09MsrHK.png
I think we should make a plan on what to do if things happen!

etDE5wO.png
I think I trust [Flyg0n/Hana], even if [Kent] has been mean and weird. There's no, uh... benefit to claiming to be cooltext391068331705834.png, right? I think, it just makes them a target. Even if they are the bad guys, the serial killer guy existing means they can still get hurt! Because, the serial killer guy wouldn't care if they were good guys or bad guys!

ulcDxxd.png
If [Clovis] is also a cooltext391068331705834.png, I think anyone who can protect people who really try to keep him and the other two safe, if they can! I guess two pairs could be a thing??

etDE5wO.png
Unless we get more clues, I don't think we can assume that bad guy cooltext391068331705834.png is a thing. Unless the good half of the cooltext391068331705834.png accidentally fell in love with a bad guy!

wO6ciMV.png
So romantic!!!! But also bad!

etDE5wO.png
[Mike] really hurt my feelings, but I'm not sure what to think of him! He's said so many different things!!!! I still find it really, um, strange? that he had such a specific train on thought on how/why I could sacrifice my friend. I'm worried that if he is a bad guy, then he set that situation up so he could throw suspicion on me!

mfQpIe6.png
Does no-one else find that really weird?? Hello?

09MsrHK.png
I think nobody else has really put much thought into what happened before we were told what we are, so I guess I'm just worried is all? That, this could be some plan?

QPXTyg3.png
...this is hard work! I just want to believe everyone, but that doesn't work!

m2B9Dr8.png
Thinking is hard, but I thought I should say my thoughts anyway! I hope this all makes sense! And, I'm sorry I haven't been very good at contributing!

mfQpIe6.png
I keep getting really upset and distracted [[IC]], but it also doesn't help anybody!

[[AND THEN SUDDENLY MORE THINGS???]]

AgbgxPV.png
...SO MANY PEOPLE ARE IN LOVE????

QPXTyg3.png
Wow! Is this one of those "bleach operas"?

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Mike, for lack of anything more reasonable to do, looked down at the little DS in his hands. "Me and you, buddy. We might not be lovers, but we're gonna be friends till the end."

Mike looked back for the geologist whom he had lost so much respect for. Finding him in the chaos, he called out:

"Do you give a shit if I abstain amidst this chaos? Or is that gonna be sus, too?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Saving Pixie/Persephone's role for now makes everything else feel like a waste of time. This all could have been avoided if you claim both of your roles when you claimed your own.

I really don't see the tactical advantage to only claiming one of the Lovers, unless you're lying. Even Mafia Lovers would benefit from both claiming just Lovers since then no one would want to vote for either as soon as both Lovers are claimed.]]
[[Side eyeing fuse, not following this logic, Sind NEVER claimed lover]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[[uuuugh I almost want to just. Force a day extension so we have any time to deal with All Of This

but I guess Vote: Bluwiikoon]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
[[Fuze is also looking sus to me rn…vote Fuze maybe????]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[GA I dont KNOW what to do.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[Sind never claimed, they told me, and they said that they just knew who the lovers were. It changes my argument, yeah, which I basically already admitted. Thanks for keeping up.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[Christ almighty I make one slip up and I'm suddenly sus. I actually do love that feeling, not even being sarcastic~]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit